1/2dpo anyone else???

Ok, ok, the poas addict has poas :dohh:

Found a pack of first response ( not early detection tho) & thought what the hell, I'll give it a go :haha:

I dont want to get my hopes up, but within seconds a VERY faint second appeared! I could see it, and I'm not the best at spotting lines :haha: but I sat it on my iPad to try take and pic but couldn't see it until I put the screen on and tweaked it a little bit & I'm pretty sure I see the line. I had drunk a MASSIVE cup of tea beforehand, so probably didn't help it lol tempted to try again in the morning just to see if its still there or my imagination. Lol

FX it's the beginning of something! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
Let me know what you think, & be honest if you don't see it, I'm sure I be,dive it myself :shrug:

I definitely see it, wooo hooo!! Bet it will be a stronger line with fmu or if u just hold it for a couple of hours!!!

Just posted it in the test gallery and someone reckons its an evap :dohh:
Suppose we'll just have to wait and see, not sure whether to try again in the morning or hold out until Monday :shrug: lol but really don't wana get my hopes up :blush:

Looks like it had colour. Evaps are just indents or grey. I'm hopeful for you ;)

Thanks!! :thumbup:

This is the original un-tweaked one and I thought it looked slightly pink :shrug:
But I think I've been staring at it too long & got line eye :haha:

Oh well, I'm off to get some sleep before the clock changes upsets my sons routine lol maybe test again in the morning if I get chance :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
I see it!!!! Yay! I'm ready to try tom.. if its neg I'm sure I'm out cause af is due on the 4th so that's only 4 days early it should show if its there!

And to be honest I wouldn't mind waitimg another month. 1. My Ads bday is in december and that's too many bdays lol and 2. I wanna get my tattos on my sleeve finished before I have to wait nine months.. I'm just not very hopeful this is our month :(

I def see something sezza omg hope it is your bfp!!!!!

Good luck impatient.

Yum yum dominoes, I cooked a curry last night.
Tested with another IC last night....bfn pretty sure I'm out.
The only hope I'm holding onto is that brown cm on 9dpo was implantation which means it would take at least 3 days to show on a hpt.... Takes it to today!

Leanne- my last bfp only came up 2 days after af was due. It's still early for all of us.
Impatient- I love tattoos....on other people!! I'm not brave enough and I'm a bit OCD on symmetry- I'm sure I'd try to find faults all the time!
Sezza- I'm waiting on a new test from you!!
Afm- more painting today though my arm is killing! Feel quite weepy today but other than that, all normal, sigh!

Tried my last test this morning, but no lines came up at all! Musta been a faulty one :dohh:

I haven't got anymore in the house, and don't wana fork out anymore money on them yet:haha: going to wait a few days. AF is due wed, so I'm just hanging around waiting for that now.

FX for everyone!

Thanks Johnson gives me hope!!

Yes come on sezza waiting eagerly to see our first bfp!!!

Posted at the same time sezza! Annoying that it was faulty, your good waiting.

Sorry Sezza :(
My af is due Friday. I'm gonna hold out to test too....well I'm gonna try anyway ;)

I shouldn't have caved & tested last night :dohh: now I'm left hanging as to whether it was the start of something or not :shrug: oh well, bank holiday so shops around me are all shut until Tuesday now (live in middle of knowhere!), so I haven't got much choice but to wait now.
Fx AF doesn't show up early :haha:

I did an IC this morning.. BFN.. I'm not taking anymore unless af is late.. she is due thursday...and I love tattoos too and the symmetrical thing bugs me big time with the decorations around the house lol

Sezza I really saw something wth lol

I did an IC this morning.. BFN.. I'm not taking anymore unless af is late.. she is due thursday...and I love tattoos too and the symmetrical thing bugs me big time with the decorations around the house lol

Sezza I really saw something wth lol

Yeh I thought I did too. Guess it wasn't very clear because it wasn't a frer, it was just a normal first response test & even says on box will detect a day after missed period, so why I bothered I do not know :dohh: lol maybe try and get a proper frer on Tuesday once shops are back to normal and I can pop out and grab one.

I love tattoos too! I have 3 at the min, but have 2 more ready lined up for whenever I get chance & the money to get them done.

Still early for you yet impatient, but I get the waiting until AF is due. Not sure how many bfn's I can take without it getting to me lol

Yeah I can't take another bfn tom that's while ill wait as long as I can lol.. I have.. roughly 30 tattoos.... I do them as wel.. just haven't done any in a while..when is af due for u sezza??

U do them too? That's cool!! I've designed a few myself, not quite as cool as doing them lol

I think AF is due wed, but its my 1st month of bc so it could b earlier or later?
I'm really hoping its not goin to come at all lol I seriously can't stop eating and peeing! I've done nothing but eat and pee for the last 2/3 days!!

Has anyone else got any symptoms yet??

Hey loves,

I miss you guys!!! :)

Well afm I feel like the witch is on the way... cramps cramps and more cramps....

Think Im out :(

Sezza I hope you do get your bfp... awaiting your next post!!! :)

Impatient.. I think tattoo's hurt.. I have one and vow to never get another (such a punk) lol...

Johnson, how are you hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"