1/2dpo anyone else???

Sorry to hear that deedeedee that dang witch lol, I'm going to take a test in the morning i got way to much stuff to do today for pictures tom. lol thankfully its keepin me form POAS cause i reeeeallly want to lol..and i agree we should all stick together for next month!!

Sorry to hear that deedeedee :hugs:

10dpo today! Temp still up.

Took a test yday aft, pic in test gallery. Wasn't sure if I saw something on it!
Good luck for testing impatient.

Post it here Leanne- I can't find it in the test gallery.
I'm definitely sick not pregnancy symptoms. Have to work today's bank holiday too- rubbish! Think I'll test again on Sunday ;)

Hey ladies, I'm back!!

Not the best holiday in the world...complaint gone in to the holiday company and come back early to find my dad in hospital.....oh and I think the witch is knocking at my door :dohh: had kinda AF pains for last day or two and today I just feel wet and keep thinking its here and running to bathroom but its only cm :shrug:

How are you all???

I'm pretty good.. need to be asleep right now lol. Its 6:38 A.M... woke up to pee..and so that throws my temp off maybe cause I normally take it at 7:30.. I've been having cramps still left and right side.. chest hurts
Bad and nausea until I eat then its gone..weird. we have family pictures today so I'm def gonna be busy.. I'm jusy gonna wait it out and test tom.. now I notice why I don't get to chat with yall often, I'm on a different time zone lol! And post a pic here I wanna see!!!! Fx!!

Sezza- sorry u had a crap holiday. It's rubbish when u look forward to these things then it turns out bad.
Impatient- where abouts are you? America? I'm in South Wales uk.
Had a bad headache and needed to pee a lot today. Think I'm imagining it all now though!! I've still got nearly a week till af due, yawn!

Sezza- sorry u had a crap holiday. It's rubbish when u look forward to these things then it turns out bad.
Impatient- where abouts are you? America? I'm in South Wales uk.
Had a bad headache and needed to pee a lot today. Think I'm imagining it all now though!! I've still got nearly a week till af due, yawn!

The place was lovely, lots to do (if it wasn't for the typical crappy British weather :haha:), the place we stayed in was a complete let down :nope: no heating which isn't good with a 20 month old and freezing temperatures and sat down to eat one night and the stool I sat on was missing 2 of the 4 screws it shoulda had. Not impressed and definitely won't b going back with that holiday company again, going to stick with last years company who were fab! :thumbup:

Seriously can't stop peeing today and eating today :haha: I was doing both a lot during the week, but I just put it down to the weather being cold because I do both when I'm cold :haha: but I've been home over a day now and haven't drunk much today and I'm still peeing!! :blush:

FX it's a good sign.. Trying to hold off from testing for as long as poss.....but I'll prob end up trying tomorrow morning just out of curiosity :haha:

How many days does everyone else have left before they cave and test? Lol

I'm gonna hold out till Sunday. I tested way too early before- just wanted to poas!!

Johnson- america.. texas to be exact.. I know someone on my online game I play with from wales..sorry if I offened but the uk accent In general tickles my fancy.. lol as soon as I hear something being said.. I sniff out where it came from and I have to hear more lol... I'm a sucker for a British accent hehe.

Sillysezza- I'm caving tom. Morning lol

Good luck this morn impatient!!
How is everyone else?

I caved last night & poas lol BFN of course so going to wait a few more days before trying again.

Had lots of cm again yesterday & last night. Actually woke up feeling like AF had got me suddenly, went to bathroom & was just lots of creamy cm.

How everyone else??

I tried impatients pee on an opk trick- stark white!! Don't think this is my month- BUT if I was gonna be optimistic I do have a few symptoms, bit nauseous, needing to pee a lot, you never know!!!
I've only got 2 hpts left so gonna save them for next week!!

We are not out yet girls, well after having NO cm until 9dpo, then light brown cm on 9dpo I have had creamy cm since.

Haven't tested today.
Hoping that it was implantation on 9dpo so just going to wait after my bfn on 10dpo.
Other than some cramping, nothing much here...

Well I just woke up and I had forgot to get a test yesterday, so if I can manage to hold my pee then I can take one lol, I kinda just wanna wait it out though, I'm really scared to be disappointed and then have to wonder how it was all in my head ya know! My temps are still up tho and lost of creamy cm. I'll keep y'all updated!

Never don't the temping thing before so I randomly gave it ago this morning and got 37.3 degrees Celsius....not sure if that's good or not :shrug: lol

Still getting lots of creamy cm, and constantly tired and peeing :haha: going to maybe test again tomorrow morning when it'll b 3 days before AF is due.

Let us know how is goes impatient! :hugs: FX for you!

Chin up girlies, no-one is officially outta the running until the witch shows up! :haha:

i used an answer test..it was cheap at krogers lol , and i think 25miu but negative im pretty sure..i opened it up to look and everything went everywhere and all i seen was a indent where it was suppose to be lol. maybe tom. i'll have my hcg if any lol!

And you right, no ones out till that ugly witch shows!!!

There's always tomorrow girls! I've been painting all day while dh had been at work. Gonna treat ourselves to dominos tonight!!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
p.s. thought of the day... Don't u think its much more fun to bd in the tww- no pressure no 'hope the sperm gets to the egg'!! It's just good fun lovin haha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->