1/2dpo anyone else???

I only have one tattoo too :)

Hope it's not the witch you feeling prayinglady.
I'm not testing again either, hate seeing bfn's :(

Hi praying lady I'm good thanks. Felt quite weepy and had af type cramps today.
Af like cramps can be a good symptom though. I'm 10dpo today- feels like AGES until af due. I'm so impatient!
My hubby said I've been moody the last few days- a symptom or just me?!!!!
Have got a glass of red and an Easter egg in front of me :) just the one glass though!!

Well ladies... went to the loo and wiped and there she was.. I hate af! I wish I use to drink I would definitely be sipping some wine right now.. smh:dohh:

AFM I'm doing one month on clomid one month off.. .SO this month were just gonna have some fun. No temping no peeing on the stick and definitely no clomid. I'll take my prenatals and b6 but thats it.

I'll be around rooting you ladies on!!!:happydance:

Sorry pray, that's rubbish. Stick with us though lovely, think we've got a good little team here :)
Waiting for some good news today Sezza!

Temps dropped right down this morn, AF def on her way today or tomorrow :(

Yes we should all stick together, nice having some lovely ladies to chat too.

Sorry pray, that's rubbish. Stick with us though lovely, think we've got a good little team here :)
Waiting for some good news today Sezza!

Aww no I'm sorry Pray!

Won't be any news today I'm afraid. No more tests in the house & no shops open near me today....the joy of living in the middle of nowhere lol.

I'm popping into town tomorrow tho so might get some more then, but I've decided not to test until AF is due which is Wednesday. So not much longer before I can find out. Although I've been having AF like cramps since last night, so I'm really hoping she doesn't turn up early today.

Had the most bizarre dream last night tho! Lol so I'm hoping its a good sign as I don't normally have dreams.

I still have lots of cramps too. Much more than last cycle.
When is af due Leanne?

Well AF has decided she is due now as she has made her very unwanted arrival :(

So me def out.

Really hope you lovely ladies get your bfp's :dust:

Aww no! I'm sorry Leanne :hugs: FX next month is your month.

Still no sign of AF with me as yet but i am scarily bloated at the min :shrug: it's due wed. Now it's just a waiting game :haha:

I have had some cramps but they are short and not very painfu l.. af isn't due for me till Thursday. Sorry for you that got AF. That dang witch!! I caved and took a test this mornj ng.. negative .. now I'm really jusy gonna wait till Thursday cause I think my temp is about to drop back down.. went down a little this morning!

Well can u believe it- the witch got me too!! 4 days early!
She must have wanted us all non pregnant people to sync!! Will make the tww fun next cycle if we all have similar cycle lengths.
I'm disappointed but at least the wait is over.
Fx for Sezza and impatient x

Nooo not you too!!

I have a feeling she's lurking around me too, bu still no show....as yet!

FX!!

awwwwww.. Impatient your the only one left!!!!!!

That ugly witch...

Yes I love our team.. I just took some motirn.. cramps was really bad this morning.. but today is officially CD1.

Nothing for me yet, so its only me and Seeza left?? dam she came early this month for everyone! Sorry guys! I keep getting cramps but they only last like a min then go away, i keep checking, when let yall know when she gets here!

So i felt wet and had a little cramp and went to the bathroom and there was alot of creamy white cm in the undies, and i touched it and it was like ice cold..weird right?? If its af coming i wish she would just come or go! lol

I'm not out yet :happydance: no sign of AF today.

Hopefully picking up a frer tomorrow, so probably test wed am if still no sign of the witch :thumbup:

Fx crossed for you impatient!! :hugs:

Sorry for all the ladies who are out, but will be looking forward to hearing about your bfp's in the future :flower: xx

I think AF is due Wednesday, but its my first month off the pill so could decide to come earlier or later :shrug:

Sezza and impatient I'm excited for you, I've got a good feeling you're gonna be the lucky ones this month :)
Leanne, prey and deedee- it's us next month- new year babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->