1/2dpo anyone else???

I think I've got a feeling that I might be from the amount of food I've been eating over the last few days & the amount of time I've been peeing :haha:
But I may be completely wrong :shrug: lol
I would love a baby for Xmas tho!! :haha:

Idk as of right now cause these sure do feel like AF cramps..i'm just getting Creamy CM though...just so glad that the cramps arn't constant cause that would be hell lol

Idk as of right now cause these sure do feel like AF cramps..i'm just getting Creamy CM though...just so glad that the cramps arn't constant cause that would be hell lol

That's exactly what I had yesterday!! I actually thought it was AF, but was nothing but creamy cm, but I haven't got it today :shrug:

If i am, i'll tell you right now it says due date will be around dec 10, my SD's bday is the 17th of dec, so they will have to be arguing with me about inducing me way before then bahahahaha thats too many b-days plus christmas..and thats alot of gift money lmao

Yes cd1 was yesterday for me :(

Really hope impatient and sezza get your bfp's. will comtinue to stalk :)
Yes Johnson... Same time next month ;)

I normally O on cd15 how about you ladies?

I usually o at 15 too- though it's been a bit less predictable since my mc.
Back in work today- it's gonna be crazy busy after the bank holiday :(

There must be a baby boom or something, popped into shops to pick up a frer and there is none! :shrug: lol so I grabbed a clear blue test (not a digi) & got :bfn:
AF should be here tomorrow, so I'm just going to wait & see now :shrug:

I'm not admitting defeat until the with shows her ugly face! :haha:

Still peeing lots, cm and very vivid dream again last night. Also walked past the fresh fish counter in the supermarket this morning (normally the smell doesn't bother me) and I actually thought I was going to be sick!

It's not over yet! Lol :haha:

Good attitude Sezza!
I'm impatient for news on impatient!!

I'm so tired !! Lol past three days i have woken up so early for no reason...and hard to fall back asleep..i normally have a very hard time sleeping, falling asleep around midnight...last night i fell asleep at like 10:30 i was so tired lol so idk...cramps continued last night if i was doing something, like when i got up to get my smallest dog on the bed it hurt for a few mins...right now it hurts a bit..but no AF...i'm not taking a test..dont wanna see a BFN, Af is due in 2 days, might wait for her to show or not...oh and TMI but i got diahrrea still! EW!

Actually FF says AF is due tom... here's to hopeing she don't show seeza!!

I can normally tell when AF is about to appear, but I just don't feel it today :shrug: my skin a.ways breaks out a few days beforehand too, but nothing! :shrug:

FX for you!! :hugs:

Omg exactly.. I normally get a face breakout and I always say to someone danh I'm about to start.. but my face is so smooth.. nothing lol

I normally always complain I'm cold, but even my OH has noticed I haven't moaned about it for days :haha: I was even too hot last night and I've been in t-shirts for days even though its still cold outside. Don't know what my temp is tho as I haven't been recording it, just thought it was something different :thumbup:

Yeah i have def been hotter, especially during the night, i wake up sweaty all night, have you?? or you mean during the day??

I've been feeling hot both day & night :haha: I got so hot last night I took all the sheets off and went round turning all the heating off like a crazy lady :haha: today I don't feel hot or cold, but I'm in a t-shirt again yet everyone else says its cold :shrug:

Okay, i think we got this lol...we didn't have heathers on but had the a/c on like 72 and i two fans on us last night and i kept waking up sweating riping covers off lol i love when its cold and i haven't been cold lately...even the other day when it was really cold outside it felt so good and my DH thought i was crazy lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->