1/2dpo anyone else???

I tested this morning with smu on a clear blue test. AF is due tomorrow, so if it doesn't appear by tomorrow morning I may use my last test :shrug: this is getting expensive :haha:

OMG your telling me lol..i actually last time for 4 test for 20 bucks...but off amazong i got 5 for 5 bucks lmao..i need to order some already, maybe even some digis...but i dont wanna waste anymore money if i dont need em haha....blah

I might try and hold out and test Thursday if AF doesn't appear tomorrow, and if its still a bfn I'll wait longer before buying more :haha:

But knowing me I'll cave tomorrow morning :dohh: I know what I'm like, I'll cave & do it & then regret doing it & wish I woulda waited :haha:

Wow...Did you get taken from your twin at birth? cause i think i'm right here bahahaha...i just know already im going to cave tom. i want to get outta this bed and test right now...idk whats stopping me hahaha, and i always regret doing it too!!

Ha ha!! Going to see how much will power I have in the morning as to whether I test or not lol

I ended up caving.. Bfn .. now I'm gonna wait till a few days after Af is due so maybe friday or saturday

Never mind, it's not over until the witch shows herself!
I've been reading stories about people not getting a bfp until up to 16dpo & things, so there's always hope for us yet!! X

glad to see yall still holding on!!!

Baby dust ladiessss!!!:thumbup::flower:

And me :dust: :dust:

Good to see you 2 are still in :)
Lets see 2 bfp's now!

Morning ladies how are we all? Any sign of af/bfp?
How are my fellow af buddies?! I'm CD3 now, hoping the witch goes soon!

Poas this morning & bfn again! AF due today, but no sign as yet.

I'm not poas today lol but no sign of her... stomach feels weird... pulling sensation when I lay on my side. Af is normally here bright and early with major cramps!

I have a gut feeling that she may be on her way to me. If she gets me this month I won't be ttc for a little while, as my brother has just announced the date for his wedding in beginning of feb & I'm bridesmaid so need to fit into a nice dress! Lol

We shall wait and see what happens with the with the witch today!!! Lol

Sorry Sezza but if this isn't your month you should keep trying- I'm sure you'd look lovely as a pregnant bridesmaid :)
Your signs sound good impatient, I'm still excited and with fx for you both x

I wouldn't mind being a pregnant bridesmaid, just might mean we'd b limited for dresses lol and I'd have to miss out on all the fun of the hen weekend :dohh:

Time will tell.....still no AF as yet & normally here by now :shrug: do have some cramps tho, but still peeing and eating like crazy :haha:

I have small on and off cramps, super hott and my chest hurts bad, maybe I slept wrong, not my bbs but in between them. Just getting outta bed and I want a pizza lunch able lol that's all I been eating bahaha. I feel like she might come today cause of the cramps so idk we shall see!

So i did my last test so i couldn't do anymore till the witch was really late. BFN of course...i've pretty much lost all hope cause if i was why would it still not show up?? just dont make sense...the cramps are gone now that im up and moving...so don't feel like the witch is coming, just wish i knew!! ARGGGG lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->