1/2dpo anyone else???

plus FF says that 90.3% of positive HPTs are reported before 15dpo....yeah im out lol

I'm feeling like I'm out after this mornings bfn too.
Good job it's Easter...all this chocolate will make me feel better until the witch shows her ugly face :haha:

Neither of you are out until she shows.

Cd3 here too.... Only 12 day until ovulation woop woop lol!!

AF pains have been coming and going all day.....but still no sign :shrug:
Wished she'd either hurry up or bring me a bfp already! :dohh: this waiting is killing me! Lol :haha:

I feel the same way seeza! No sign of her today, no breakouts on my face no cramps, I've done taken one nap today and I feel like I could sleep some more lol

Any sign of the witch impatient??

No sign of her here, AF cramps have gone & just getting cm now. Still peeing & eating a lot & backache too.

How's everyone today? Still no signs Sezza/impatient?
My af is almost gone. Getting excited to try again :)

Nope, i really don't think she is coming, got another bfn this morning..getting a bit discouraged until last night, i was reading alot of women didn't get their bfps till like 6 to 9 days late and some waayyyy longer than that lol. So i say if the witch isn't here were doing pretty good, i just wanna see that bfp dangit. And i know that it isn't cause of stress cause my stress was taking care of last night when we finally got in our last income tax check...idk...i got my FX for us! Have you taken a test today??

Haven't tested today as I don't have anymore & don't wana waste anymore money on them yet :dohh: may leave it a day or two & if still no sign of the witch then I may run out and get one :haha:

Just wish if she as coming she'd hurry up already!! This is harder than waiting for my actually AF date :haha:

Yes omg, if she is coming just come on lol. I got lots to do this weekend and i don't need it ruined by blood and cramps. Its likes a freaking crime scene in my pantys and then a soap opra in my head lol ..it sucks... Time to get my SD ready for school. I have tons to do today too. Gotta get the brakes changed on my truck before they go out, get us clothes for the bday party this weekend, which is ice skating, so i'll be the only idiot out buying long sleeves for summer bahahaha. Keep me updated ladies i'll be checking on my phone throughout the day!

Ha ha!! By the looks of the weather now (which is supposed to be our spring) we'll be buying long sleeve tops for our summer too! :haha: it's still snowing here! :shrug: where is the sunshine?!?

I'm on a mission to bake lots of yummy goodies today.......yes I still can't stop eating in case you hadn't guessed:blush:

Have fun shopping!!

Lol i have to bake today too cause were outta cupcakes! lol And i think i may be eating more..yesterday i ate a chicken pattie sandwhich for lunch, took a nap from 12:30 to 1:45 then ate a pizza lunchable ( all i ever want lol) and took another nap from 2:30 to 3:10 then last night ate diner at 6:45 and then at 10 ate again lol..i hope its a good sign, Seeza and CM??

:haha: I'm just constantly eating which is not like me. I'll eat a set meal at mealtimes, but then I'm still eating sandwiches, crisps, biscuits, anything I can get my hands on basically :haha:

Didn't have any cm yesterday, but today is kinda creamy/milky again like it was about a week ago :shrug:

I found a frer and I caved again.........:bfn: yet again!

Really am giving up now, it's to disheartening to keep seeing one lonely line :cry:

Come on witch...come and get me!! Then I can move on and try again :thumbup:

Ah girls I feel for you. You just want to know one way or the othe :(
Leanne- witch nearly left u yet?

Yes she nearly gone now :)

Will be trying again soon. We are off to disneyland Paris a week on tues for dd 5th birthday, hoping to make a disney baby ;) it will be right around ovulation I think!

Disney baby- that's brilliant!! Af has gone for me today, woop woop!!
Sezza/impatient- how are you ladies today? Any developments? How many days late are you?
I'm so happy it's FRIDAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->