1/2dpo anyone else???

Still no AF, 2 days late now.....but I'm pretty sure she'll b here by the end of the day....just want her here now :dohh: so I can move on and start again with the baby dancing :happydance: lol

There def won't be any testing early next month...can't go through this again :nope:too stressful and takes the fun outta it.

Who's things with you impatient? :flower:

Yup same, two days late..don't feel her coming but by my temps looks like any day now ! oh well, i will be ready to try again if she will hurry up lol

Yay for the weekend being here! Hope you've had a good day. My af came back strong today- bit random for me?!
Hope the limbo girls get their answers soon :) xxx

My AF always does that, so horrible :(
Hope all you lovely ladies are ok and are having a good start to your weekend.

AF very nearly gone now.

Any more news sezza/impatient?

I think my limbo is finally over...started spotting this afternoon so I reckon af will be here full force by tomorrow morning. Think this is the first time I've actually been glad to see the witch!! Lol the wait can finally be over and can move onto next month & looking forward to one of us finally getting a bfp! Lol

That's good news Sezza- at least you can look forward to next cycle. One of us has to make it next month.....or all of us!!! Still, impatients not out yet?!?!

Looking toward to doing as much BD as poss :haha: & I am def not poas early next time :blush: I've learnt my lesson :haha:
Someone HAS to get a bfp soon!! :thumbup: I'm quite liking the sound of the Disney baby! Lol :haha:

So its late afternoon about 7 pm and i have this very small cramp and i wiped some creamy light light pink cm...i dont ever spot before my AF and am normally doubled over in pain, but i guess maybe this month i am? I guess i'll know tom. if she shows up or not...if she doesn't then only thing i can think of would be i o'vd later than i thought and now have IB..idk, that would be the good news...bad would be AF, but at least i'll be able to start over and hopefully do it right next month, Weird sezza...everything for us has been exactly the same lmao

cause...i did have positive OPKs around the 25th still, remember i was saying i was going to see if that meant low amts of hcg...and then i'm having a temp dip today, if guess we shall see what my temp and this AF type stuff does! Will def keep yall updated, this is weird.

Ok now I'm confused....spotted on & off yesterday afternoon/evening, but nothing this morning?! :shrug: I never spot before af, so I am proper confused! :dohh:

Spoke too soon....looks like :witch: is finally here :happydance: so I'm back to CD1 & already counting down until she departs and the baby dancing can begin! :haha:

Impatient any news???? :shrug:

Yup Spotted last night, very unusual and i wouldn't say full blown AF for me because normally i'm bleeding throught tampons right and left, so i'd say its light, but i'm counting it..ready to start again this month!

Hey ladies...

Sorry to hear about the spotting and the witch arrival..

I notice the older we get the different our cycles become.

I never spotted either and last month I began spotting 7 days before af. She never became full blown until 7 days later... *Wierd*

SOoo confusing!!!! Well I think I'm CD6 last night we dtd .. and now I'm relaxing...

How are you lovely ladies?:happydance:

Hi pray! I'm cd6 too- u, me and Leanne. Looks like impatient and Sezza will be in sync too.
I'm gonna bd my butt off this month hee hee!!

Hi pray! I'm cd6 too- u, me and Leanne. Looks like impatient and Sezza will be in sync too.

How awesome is that!!!!! :) were all almost on the same cycle!!!:thumbup:

Ha ha I like you're thinking, I'm guna bd my butt off too! OH is going to be sick of by the end of this month :haha:

Now me & impatient get to take a back seat and watch all the poas action of all you other lovely ladies :thumbup:

Yes ma'am done told DH we are starting day cd9 every other day! He said.. uh huh we'll see lmao!

That sounds like a good plan impatient. We're doing smep again- bd every other day starting cd8 then 3 days in a row from a positive opk. Think dh can't decide whether to be happy about it or not haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->