1/2dpo anyone else???

How strange.. Yesterday I had EWCM... Like stretchy ones.. Im soo shocked. I didn't poas but I'm thinking CD6 is wayyy to early for ovulation. Aint feel no pain or nothing. Im thinking it might of been left over globs of him but it really looked like EWCM. Unfortunately I dont get any ewcm during ovulation sooooo I dunno?:shrug:

I did poas yesterday- haha! Couldn't wait to start again and I've got loads of cheapies!! Of course it was negative!
Back to work today- boo!! Hope you all had a good weekend x :)

Hmmm thats weird pray, i think maybe too early, not sure...their stuff is very gross looking to me lol I've never seen me have any EWCM so i'm not sure what to look for there.

Johnson- Starting to sound like me bahahaha

Sezza- Af about gone for you? I think tom. will be the day she tapers off! :)

Leanne- How are you?

Don't think af will leave me quite yet, 1st visit from the witch since I came off the pill & I'd forgotten how heavy I get af! :blush: normally on the pill I hardly notice af, but omg this is nasty! :haha: I just wanna curl up in bed in my pjs until its all over......shame me 20 month old doesn't have the saw idea lol

Can't wait for it to be over and start making babies!! :happydance:

Babydust to all the ladies who'll b starting to try again soon!! :hugs:

Lol sorry to hear that...i been telling my DH in a whinny voice the past two days, BABEEEE!!! Its like a crime scene in my undieeeeeeesssss :( lol i'm so ready to do some baby making lol

lol my DH thinks i'm gross...glad someone finds it funny bahaha. The kids even laughed a little lol..but then gave me a weird look bahahahaha, thats how i really feel though, like someones been murdered! its weird to me.....why women, and why not men!

lol my DH thinks i'm gross...glad someone finds it funny bahaha. The kids even laughed a little lol..but then gave me a weird look bahahahaha, thats how i really feel though, like someones been murdered! its weird to me.....why women, and why not men!

:haha: men do get it so much easier!! But then again, men suffer with man flu (aka a normal cold!) so can you imagine having to put up with a man going this every month. As much as I love my oh if I had to endure him going through this every month I think I'd kill him :haha:

I love the whole 9 months and not having to go through this every month....it was bliss!! Until after the baby and then it really is like a murder scene!! :haha:

Hopefully AF will gradually go tomorrow, gearing up for lots of bd action over next weekend :happydance:

lol Impatient... Crime scene....

I did poas to see if I was actually ov last night... and the line was fairly dark. Quite noticeable for CD7... wierd if you ask me. It almost look like I will be Ov tomorrow or today or quite soon...:wacko:

Could be possible! That means we get to see a possible BFP even sooner!! YAY!! lol The step kids go to their moms this weekend so were going to start then! I hope my DH can keep up hahaha. I'm trying green tea vitamins this month up until i o then it says to stop...i guess we shall see..and maybe fertilaid..idk yet

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm

very helpful little sheet here, i'm off to the store now to pick up some of these!

I'm feeling confident this is all our months!!

Gosh that's a lot of stuff to take. I'm on a multivitamin with folic acid and baby aspirin. I have clotting issues and will have to inject heparin every day WHEN I get pregnant again. I'm gonna opk everyday now. I read its better to do it in the afternoon than with fmu.
Anyway- my murder scene is over so I'm having an early night and gonna jump the hubby lol ;)

This murder scene thing seems to be more appropriate than AF or the witch :haha: from now on I'm calling it my murder scene time of the month! :haha:

FX for our first BFP :thumbup:

I'm going to be the odd one out, I'm not charting or taking any supplements, just sticking to good old fashioned baby making :haha: going with the theory that it worked last time so hopefully work again with number 2 :thumbup: lol

Get it going johnsongirl..you jump that man! lol

lol alright then sounds great. I'll be calling it a murder scene too!! lol

I went to walmart, i didn't get all of them cause thats alot. but i did get evening primrose oil for af to o and then flax seed oil from o to af, baby asprin and robitussin for a week before O. If it don't work this month, i'll be doing what your doing sezza!

Silly Im with you... its officially called a murder scene!!

Im doing the old fashion no supplements either.. :)

Yall have to tell me how yalls DHs react the first time they hear you call it that lol

Hey ladies how's things? I'm just waiting to ov. Opk more negative today than yesterday- must be surging up and down. Might give hubby the night off tonight lol!!!

My murder scene is nearly over at last :happydance:

OH is busy getting his cars ready every evening this week ready for racing Saturday, so we'll start next week & hopefully coincide with ov at some point :thumbup:

Not really going to stress about timing this month, if it happens it happens, if not there's always next month :thumbup:

Yes my murder scene is almost all cleaned up..shouldn't be here tom.! I'm taking robitussin today and hopefully that helps me see the EWCM, if i even get it...i'm starting to think maybe i didn't o last month idk...and this morning my phones time was wrong so it wasn't really 730 when i temped it was almost 830 so i threw that one out...i'm not going to stress over none of this either this month seeza... Fx for everyone that it just happens!!

Cd10 girls. No sign of ov, in fact my opk's are much lighter than normal at this time. Might be because I started testing with evening urine- read it was more accurate. Think I'm just gonna throw my hat into the crazy ring and test twice daily now- heehee more poas for me!! ;)
Starting to get some cm today- tmi!!
How are you lovely ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"