1/2dpo anyone else???

I do usually feel some slight ovulation pains, but nothing at all this month.

Impatientwait a bbt thermometer is def meant to be more accurate as it goes to 2 decimal places. I would order one, only a few pound off amazon and ebay.
You may notice more clear ovulation then (although fingers crossed you get your bfp and don't need to temp next month) :)

Yeah i seen one at kroger yesterday for like 5 bucks...so i'll be going down there soon..but i hope your right and i get a BFP so i don't need to temp no more lol! Hope all us ladies get our BFP's this month!!!

So how's everyone feeling today? :flower:

I've got mild cramps & lots of cm (sorry tmi) :blush:

Well i put in my temp this morning on FF, and my O day was on the 19th which puts me at 3 dpo...I woke up at like 2 am last night with cramps..but they lasted only 3 to 4 mins ....and i was sweaty all night lol this morning i feel better about knowing that i infact ovulated because i was kinda getting worried i didn't...i really gotta get me that BBT for next month if i don't get my BFP this one..lol how are all yall feeling??

Feeling like I'm out already :nope: cramps have got worse this morning and loads of cm :blush: actually thought I had got my AF early this morning, but turned out to be just cm. I'm now wondering if I O'd late and if I missed my chance.
Not admitting defeat until AF shows up tho :haha:

Can't remember how I felt at this stage or what cm was like with my first as he wasn't really planned so I didn't symptom spot.

What's everyone else's cm like?? :blush:

So far this morning i'm dry...normally am in the morning's so i'll have to update on that here in a bit...last night i was creamy and sticky still but it wasn't alot....what is CM suppose to be like? do you know?

I don't really remember what it was like this early on with my 1st as he wasn't really planned so I wasn't symptom spotting. I know I had more cm further on in that pregnancy, but right now it's kinda gross :haha:

One min it's fine and then I feel it :blush: popped to the shops and had to run back home because it was so bad I really thought it was AF with these cramps.

Let me know how it goes with you as the day goes on. It's 1:07 pm here and mine started within half an hour of being up.

I also had a random dream last night I normally ever dream or especially remember them in the morning...wasn't baby related tho.

Okay its 8:14am here... and I'm having gas and cramps so if cm starts to pop up I will let ya know ! Fxd for us!!

Okay its 8:14am here... and I'm having gas and cramps so if cm starts to pop up I will let ya know ! Fxd for us!!

Morning ladies!!

Its 9:17 am here... Im having shooting pain in my ovaries and vagina.. (sorry) but its only off and on. Im trying my best not to symptom spot... 2DPO and also dry....

I haven't had in pain in Gina (vagina) i call her gina...well my DH gave her that name, and his "junk"'s name is Peter..that way we can have a conversation around the kids and they just think were talking about our two friends lol...ex. Like hey i talked to Gina and she said Peter is welcome to come over tonight or Gina called and said Peter better get his butt over there tonight...bahahaha...but yeah I'm dry so far today Prayinglady

Hi ladies think I'm 1 or 2dpo today :)
Sillysezza- when I had my bfp last year I had loads of cm and af type cramps for the whole tww- so yours could be a good sign!
Loving the gina/Peter stuff!!

Well, sillysezza I just went from not being dry anymore...i'll keep you updated on how CM'y it is over here today...yesterday it was quite a bit lol

I haven't had in pain in Gina (vagina) i call her gina...well my DH gave her that name, and his "junk"'s name is Peter..that way we can have a conversation around the kids and they just think were talking about our two friends lol...ex. Like hey i talked to Gina and she said Peter is welcome to come over tonight or Gina called and said Peter better get his butt over there tonight...bahahaha...but yeah I'm dry so far today Prayinglady

I think that is sooo cute <3 :winkwink:

Well Im dry dry dry.. Feeling a tad bit funny though... UGHHH stop me from symptom spotting ladies!

Well, sillysezza I just went from not being dry anymore...i'll keep you updated on how CM'y it is over here today...yesterday it was quite a bit lol

Ooh fingers crossed this is a good sign :thumbup:

fx'd for everyone this month!! :hugs:

I can't help but symptom spot either !!!! AHHH i'm going to drive myself nuts bahaha! So glad im not the only one though lol sorry wish i could stop us all!!!

Hi all!

I'm really dry too :(
I think lots of cm is a good sign.

Not really any symptoms here yet. Temp was still up this morn so I've def ovulated, 3dpo today.

Hate this waiting.... :coffee:

Hi all!

I'm really dry too :(
I think lots of cm is a good sign.

Not really any symptoms here yet. Temp was still up this morn so I've def ovulated, 3dpo today.

Hate this waiting.... :coffee:

leanne were not out until AF arrives!! So were gonna stay hopeful.. lol even if were dry.. :happydance:

hey, no one's out till that witch arrives! I hate AF! I hope she is gone away for a long 9 months for all of us!! I hope lots of CM is a good sign because it doesn't feel very good...its really gross hahaha

hey, no one's out till that witch arrives! I hate AF! I hope she is gone away for a long 9 months for all of us!! I hope lots of CM is a good sign because it doesn't feel very good...its really gross hahaha

It really is! :blush:

I thought it had stopped a little while ago, but nope just been to loo & it's still there :dohh:

Really hoping its a good sign.

It's never over until you get AF. fx'd for everyone!! :hugs:

My cramps are still there too. Not on a particular side tho, just my whole stomach...hoping that's good? :shrug:

What do twinges feel like? I felt like these twitches...felt weird...like sparatic...only a few seconds of time it happened lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->