1/2dpo anyone else???

Yes I can't help myself either... baby dust to you all.. Question.. anyone ever get any results the day of ur obgyn appt??

Leanne - were just off to the seaside for a few days, but weathers looking bad so I think it's going to be a bit of a washout, but at least it'll distract me for a few days :haha:

I've never had one of those appts :shrug: but I'm in the uk so not sure about them.

Obgyn told me everything feels good on the inside.. my cervix is up to the right lol and I got some new prenatals to try :)

I'm uk too. We don't really see obgyn routinely- unless we have problems. The health care system is really different over here.
I've been shopping all day- boring DIY stuff. Gonna decorate next weekend. Couldn't help looking at some baby stuff!!
The weather here is HORRIBLE! Looking forward to snuggling up on the sofa!

Weather is really pants here ATM, and I don't have anyone to snuggle up to tonight as OH is racing tonight and won't b home late :nope: So it'll b a lonely night on my lonesome once my little boy goes to bed.

A break is a break hey sezza!! Just enjoy a few days of been distracted about TTC!

Impatient wait - I'm in the uk too so don't have those appts. I'm not even old enough to have a smear yet!

Cm is still non existent, which is unusual for me so going to look at it as a sign as its something different.

This weatherise horrendous! I'm snuggled up in bed for the night hehe!

Leanne how old do u have to be?? And that's crazy wish I didn't have em lol

So i just started getting this really nasty taste in my mouth when i drank some water..don't know if its a symptom or if its from this nasty medicine they gave me...said i had something vaginitis...typical bacterial infection that just about every woman gets..freaking 85 dollars for 8 pills to take for 2 days...ridiculous lol!

Ooh I don't no :shrug:

My symptoms seem to have died down a bit, other than feeling a bit sick but hungry at the same time, but once I eat it goes away :haha:
Still feel a bit bloated and a kind of pressure, but nothing like the cramps I had yesterday & cm has pretty much gone.

This wait is killing me!!:dohh:

So, seems I won't be symptom spotting for a few days as this medicine I looked up gives the metallic taste in the mouth, cramps, nausea and just about all the early pre go symptoms lol, maybe its a good thing and I won't be thinking about it too much lol

You have to be 25 in the uk.

5dpo

Woke up with a sore throat this morn.
Temp still nice and high!

Hope the few days on your meds goes quick for you.

The wait is killing me too£

Woke up with a funny taste in my mouth this morning which I've never had before :shrug:

Still got a sniffly nose as if I've got a cold coming on, but doesn't feel like I've got one coming if you know what I mean? Still have a bit of a pressure feeling in my stomach, but everything else seems to have gone.

Really need to start packing for holiday tomorrow but woken up to even more snow & a grumpy toddler, so looks like some last minute packing tonight once he's in bed :haha:

Yes I hope so too lol, and I already feel as if im out cause my temp isn't getting higher :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/432ecb//thumb.png My Ovulation Chart
Here's my chart, tell me what y'all think

LooKs good to me Hun. I would worry too much about your temps at the min, implantation has more than likely not occurred yet.

You def not out yet!

We are all going to get out bfp :)

Thanx! For the support! Its helps a lot having you ladies.. my DH calls this site my crazy site lol so when implantation occurs will I see a dip in the temp??

Nobody is out until the :witch: shows herself :hugs:

I've got a bit of cm again :shrug: and just had a bit of a pain across stomach whilst standing up. Don't know about temps tho because I having been doing them :shrug:

Here's to a quick week!! :haha:

I still don't really feel any different- though I swear I'm hornier than usual!!! I'm so impressed with u temping/charting ladies! There's no way I could be dissiplined enough to do it properly!! Plus my hubby already thinks I'm crazy obsessed with opk's and things!! I'm feeling a lot more upbeat about ttc this month. The shine kinda goes when you've had a mc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->