1/2dpo anyone else???

sillysezza i had cramps like that which woke me up at like 2 or 3 am last night and when i got up i thought i was about to start...but knew i wasnt because its way too early just felt like it...and kinda feels like that now every now and then...its not extremely painful just some cramps...keep feeling like i've started AF! :(

sillysezza i had cramps like that which woke me up at like 2 or 3 am last night and when i got up i thought i was about to start...but knew i wasnt because its way too early just felt like it...and kinda feels like that now every now and then...its not extremely painful just some cramps...keep feeling like i've started AF! :(

That's exactly how I feel!!
I kept waking last night which isn't like me, maybe down to the cramps? :shrug: but it seriously feels like AF is coming any minute now. I don't wana take anything incase something is happening tho, so maybe I'll try a nice bath once my little one is in bed to tonight.

Glad i'm not the only one its happening to..thought i was going crazy trying to sympton spot at 3dpo hahaha fx'd are staying crossed..i got to get off here a while and cook me and this child some breakfast and get this house cleaned..hopeing it makes the day go by super fast!!!

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you please? I think I am 1 dpo going by what my period calendar tells me.

I will be testing on 04.04.13 which is actually my due date for my little girl that I lost at 18+4 weeks in Nov :cry:, I'm really hoping that I get my :bfp:, it's also my last chance to have a 2013 baba.

We didn't bd yesterday but we did the other 3/4 days before that, I think we were both tired, although most of the time we bd everyday :happydance:. I am hoping that we have done enough along with all the herbs and vitamins that I take to get a bfp. The only thing that could sway it is the fact that I have a hysteroscopy biopsy/scraping done last month which delayed my period for 5 days. But I hope it hasn't made that much of a difference. We will definitely bd tonight and the next few, just in case so that we can try and have the extra 5 days covered.

But anyway, that's enough of the essay. I hope you lovely ladies all get your :bfp:'s this time round too. Lets try not to drive ourselves crazy with symptom spotting, dreams and whatever other crazies come along with it :lol:

I look forward to taking this journey with you

I know i know..i said i was getting off..my excuse is i'm still sitting here at the computer cause my step daughter hasn't finished eating and she wants me to sit here hahaha....i keep feeling like i have to squeeze a big fart out bahahahha its alot of pressure.....

and PeeLee...sorry about your loss...hope it is all our months! That would be awesome!!!

Aww sorry for your loss PeeLee, fingers crossed for this time :hugs:

So my cm seems to have stopped or at least eased off for today now, but the cramps/pressure is still there & I've been yawning for hours :haha: literally feel like I could go to bed right now, even though I slept a full 9 hours last night.

Also been hungry all afternoon, which is pretty normal for me a day or two after O.

Anyone has had anything happening today?? How r u all feeling?? :baby:

I'm still a little bit creamy...always some there when i go to the bathroom...I'm getting pretty tired my eyes are heavy...think its cause im being lazy tho lol...and I still got the pressure cramp stuff going on lol

No real symptoms for me. Crazy busy day at work- really want a HUGE glass of wine but think I'll take it easy!

Hey hey hey!! Red wine is OOOOKAY lol bahaha i don't drink tho lol...and all my CM seems to be gone now! Sillysezza how are you symptoms going???

Cramps are still there, but cm appears to have stopped apart from when I wipe there's a bit, but nothing as bad as this morning. Other than the cramps nothing major is happening lol

Hey ladies...

Well it did get a tad bit creamy for me...lol! Been a long day. Just relaxing in bed with dh. ;) how are you ladies doing?

Well were gamers so my DH is playing the video games so im watching him and the kids are relaxing drawing and I'm here on the computer, can't seem to help myself lol..my cramps stopped and the cm i think..haven't noticed it in a while...but my nipples were tingling earlier when i would touch em lol all symptoms have stopped...i really wish this week would go by already lol

Morning :flower:

My cramps are still there, eased off early evening yesterday but came back full force last night and I struggled to get to sleep. Woke up this morning (which was a struggle) and they are still there, cm seems to have stopped other than when I wipe.
Only other things I've noticed is a bit of a headache and sniffly nose, but my son has a cold so I'm thinking its from him more than anything.

Had my first play on FF last night and its put me as O a day earlier, so I'm 4dpo I think. I'm new to the whole counting and keeping track of days :haha:

How's everyone else feeling now? :flower:

I'm so happy it's Saturday and I'm not working! Feeling good, no real symptoms for me. Cm quite dry. Woke up pretty horny though!!!
Lazy morning with the hubby. Any weekend plans ladies?

The only plans I have this weekend is to pack ready for you holiday on Monday, but this snow is seriously putting me off! :haha: why can't we have a nice sunny spring?

Grrrr these cramps are really bugging me now & weirdly I feel hungry and a bit sick at the same time :shrug:

Do you have any plans for the weekend? :flower:

Morning ladies! Glad its saturday but wish I wasn't up so early.. got a Obgyn appt this morning..ugh.. I hate paps lol I feel so strange laying there.. so I'm having weird cramps all night off and on.. havent got up yet to see me cm lol .. kept waking up last night and had this really scarry vivid dream! Woke me up I almost cried. Ahhh... but not too much else! I'm already ready to test bahahaha ill admit to being a POAS addict!

Oh and last night my nose was runny a bit. And had this weird pain In my lower right abdomen when I coughed once

The dream I had the night before was scary and completly freaked me out, I woke myself up screaming! :haha:
I thought cm had stopped, but nope still there every now an again, and cramps seem to be easing a bit too.
I'm an addict too, so I'm glad I'm away next week so I won't b sat at home near my tests :haha: I'm back Friday so by then I'll according to FF I'll b 10dpo. I wana try and hold out as long as poss.....but I know I'll end up starting to test on Saturday am :haha: just can't help myself! Still not getting my hopes up for this time though as its my first month TTC and off BC, who knows maybe I'll get lucky! :shrug:

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!! Xx

Welcome peelee, really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

4dpo today.
Still not much cm here.
I also had a vivid dream last night too!

All your symptoms are sounding good ladies!

Where you off to on hol sillysezza??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->