1/2dpo anyone else???

Yes i know! so close but so far!! Lol! i'll pe POAS this weekend for sure hahaha! And yours do sound very promising..have you been charting and tempin deedeedee?

Yes i know! so close but so far!! Lol! i'll pe POAS this weekend for sure hahaha! And yours do sound very promising..have you been charting and tempin deedeedee?

Hi!

I don't chart/temp...

When is AF due for you?

Any symptoms?

A/f by my calender says due April 4th, alot of cramping but i'm putting it all away to something else...and back pain...i'm just ignorning it all as symptoms right now cause idk if it's in my head or not lol

See, lol like right now, i have this sharp pain in my BB...but how do i know it isn't in my head lol...I think i'm done symptom spotting, i gotta stop stressing lol. I'm going to try and super clean the house or something and keep busy to not think about it..its driving me crazy lol

See, lol like right now, i have this sharp pain in my BB...but how do i know it isn't in my head lol...I think i'm done symptom spotting, i gotta stop stressing lol. I'm going to try and super clean the house or something and keep busy to not think about it..its driving me crazy lol

lol. Sometimes I think the same way....

I'm glad i got yall so i know i'm not alone lol, I hate thinking its in my mind, all day my head argues with itself, No this is real, no your imagining it, you might be, no way your not...bahahaha im crazy lmao :dohh:

think i'm really losing it lol...felt "wet" so i went to the bathroom and their is a stain of darker brown on my underwear...don't even know if its anything but looks weird...sorry dont think i should post a pic bahahahaha

Feels like my right ovary swollen. Sharp sticking pain.... It doesn't hurt horribly but I do feel it.

I'm having AF cramps now along with lower back ache....... ???

Everything I feel wet down there I wipe but its nothing.

AF is not due for another 5days!.... ???

Ladies my right ovary is about to explode!!!! Its sooo painful... what is going on???

OMG! Do you think you need to see a DR? How long has it been hurting? Could be implanation..idk how hurtful that is!

Only thing that came up on google is ovarian cyst! Praying that isn't what it is!!!!

Hope that was your implantation bleed impatient!!! Sounds good to me.

Sounds painful prayinglady :( hope it's for something worthwhile tho!!

Everyone's symptoms are sounding promising.

I've had some weird cramping today too.

Hi ladies, what a day- I've been so grumpy and tired. Usually I'm really laid back and perky but not today.....hope it's my hormones lol.
Praying lady- hope ur pain is getting better. I don't think implantation is supposed to be really painful.
Impatient- how are you chick? Pee'd on any sticks yet?! Think you'll be the first to crack ;)

Hi Leanne- u were typing at the same time as me! Cramping is a good sign :)

Its not painful per se but its definitely noticeable... Like I can feel it. Its more annoying than painful! Like something is going on in there... I'm chalking it up to the clomid. It does weird things to your cycle...:shrug:

Hmm...well hope its something going on in there for your bean...and yes i have johnsongirl...i've seen alot of post about positive opks after o and i've been googling and reading up on it lol...and so i'm starting a test to see how true it is..cause at day 5 i had one and i took one today and it was a almost positive opk..i'm holding out on the hpts tho only got one bahaha...so the theory is that they have the same stuff in LH and HCG so opks have been shown to show early early pregnancy and dy by dy of taking them the line will get darker...so i'm testing it out..and putting them on paper...will post tom. if the line stays the same or gets darker and from then on..lol it will keep me busy and i get to poas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->