1-2dpo! Who is with me

Hi Doyle sorry u got a bfn this month Hun I'm in the same boat bfn I'm due my AF today so it's the waiting game for it to arrive xx

Hi Fairydust I hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP! The witch caught me at half 11 last night, would you count today as CD1 or CD2 with it happening so late at night?

Doyle x

Sorry Cutie and Skunk I hadn't realised there was another page so missed your messages! lol. I'm out this month but thanks a lot :D

Doyle x

Sorry Cutie and Skunk I hadn't realised there was another page so missed your messages! lol. I'm out this month but thanks a lot :D

Doyle x

no worries. hopefully you have a smooth AF and can gear up for next cycle!

Thanks hun. Good Luck to you, I hope this is your month :flower:

Doyle x

Hi Doyle sorry u got a bfn this month Hun I'm in the same boat bfn I'm due my AF today so it's the waiting game for it to arrive xx

Hi Fairydust I hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP! The witch caught me at half 11 last night, would you count today as CD1 or CD2 with it happening so late at night?

Doyle x

Hi Doyle I have started spotting so the witch is coming
with your AF coming so late in the evening Hun I would say CD 1 is today xx

Doyle x

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I have just joined a June BFP thread if you wanna join too and can stick together for next cycle? I think you are right, I will class today as CD1 :flower: How long is your cycle? x

Doyle x

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I have just joined a June BFP thread if you wanna join too and can stick together for next cycle? I think you are right, I will class today as CD1 :flower: How long is your cycle? x

Thanks Hun I would love that Hun I will take a look at the June thread :flower: my cycle is 32 to 33 days lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->