1-2dpo! Who is with me

LadyAphrodity

Reaction score
So got my very positive opk last night so I guess I'm 1dpo the poke is faint today so yay. I don't temp will start next month if this time doesn't work. BD this morning with hubby and plan to all weekend. I'm a serious pos addict so this wait will suck I o'd late was hoping I could be 14dpo on Mother's Day since it's a double for me being my 1 year anniversary with my hubby. Will probably test anyway lol. Hope to have some company in this wait :happydance::happydance:

I'm 2dpo and it's already driving me crazy!

I also have pcos. Had a miscarriage at the end of March

I'm 2 dpo I think

Had a d&c in march as baby didn't grow past 4 weeks x

Two week wait buddies!!!!! Guess we're all in similar scenarios recent loss and now the waiting game. I for sure know I o'd cause it feels exactly like it did last month when I thought I was starting my period but was actually ovulating!, I'm so exciTed but cautious nervous

I'm thinking I'm 1 dpo! Today is CD 16 and I had positive OPKs CD 13 and 14. CD 15 was dark but negative and today's was back to light.

I also have PCOS and had to do injectables to conceive my first. I took soy isoflavones this cycle and it seems to have worked!

Hey..

3dpo today. CD17. This is our 5th month TTC. Had a MC in February. Didn't use OPK's this month. Trying to take the calm, let nature take its course route this month. Think I defo ovulated on CD14 had pains and CM.. Driving me crazy too already but trying not to think about it. Said I wasn't going to come on B&B this month but can't help myself. Good luck ladies..

Hope I can be a 2ww buddy x

Another day closer ladies! 3po... when is everyone starting to test?

Mother's Day lol seems like the right day and it my anniversary this year!!! Have a bunch if wondfi cheapies and will get free when I see a faint line on anything lol!! Excited

hi can I join ladies..i don't really have a cycle day as I had my implant removed 18th march but not had af since, I stopped poas and as was getting bfn on opk and hpt but had a lot of ewcm on Wednesday all day so on wed evening tested and got 1st positive opk I think was positive but confirmed with digi on Thursday, stayed positive all day Thursday then bk to negative Friday so im saying today to be 1-2 dpo as not sure which day to go by x

only 1dpo so far and 2 weeks has never seemed longer. what kind of pregnancy test does everybody recommend? since I've never bought one before, I'm not sure what kind to choose.

also, usually I know exactly when I ovulate- I get a little light spotting and some cramps. This month, nothing. nada. zilch. I thought that was weird considering it's our first month ttc and I was depending on being able to read my body's signals. oh well, guess I just have to wait and see.

Anyone can join us on the tww!!! As for green jeans!! The best test is first response early result they don't have evaps and can detect pregnancy up to 3 days before your period is due!! I for sure ovulated yesterday I get lower back pain and just little mini cramps so hope I released an egg that's my biggest worry with pcos lol. Bd yesterday morning and this morning!! I'm excited Mrsed may 11th is Mother's Day! That wil be my first test day I have cheapy tests to begin with last month I popped positive easy on the cheapy even though it was a chemical they will catch it if it's there I'm so happy to have people to wait with

Hi everyone, I just posted my own thread then seen this :dohh: i'm 2dpo we are ttc after a loss in march at 7 weeks :cry: i'm a poas addict so will be starting to test from 7dpo which is the 8th? my brain isn't working very well this week, me, OH and our little one have had a virus for over a week and are dying, it'll be a miracle if we get a little bean but weve gave it our best shot anyway :blush:

Doyle x

Good luck Doyle!

Thanks hun, good luck to you too! What day are you on today? I guess technically im on 3dpo now its after midnight lol.

Doyle x

Fx'd for you Doyle being sick is awful but the body is a awesome thing so hope to happens for you

Fx'd for you Doyle being sick is awful but the body is a awesome thing so hope to happens for you

Thank you hun, fxd for you too :flower: We are so impatient (OH shares the poas addiction with me, he doesn't pee on em just cheers me on and encourages me to poas :haha:) I wanna test now :dohh:. Need to learn to be less impatient gah!

Doyle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"