1-2dpo! Who is with me

I'm keeping my head held high until tomorrow morning. Supposedly HCG doubles every 48 hours, and if so, I would think I'd definitely know for sure in the morning.

Hi everyone, i'm a bit late to the party as 3dpo today. But been encouraged by Lady Aphrodity's BFP as I too had a chemical last month and already i am comparing my post ov symptoms to last month when I got my BFP (albeit briefly, sob!) Hoping the fact I dont have much in the way of symptoms doesnt necessarily mean I'm out. We DTD every day from CD8 to CD15 last month when we got out BFP (ov on CD15) but this month only CD13/14/16 (again ov happened on CD15) so hopefully we've done enough. Fx for you all!

Hi Lauraloo welcome :flower: Hopefully LadyA's BFP is a lucky sign for you this month:hugs: how long have you been TTC? x

Good morning.

Doyle- that sounds very promising! Hopefully we are both getting our BFPs this cycle. <3

AFM- Another stinkin' evap on a FRER. It comes up and, within the time frame, I'm <this> close to saying I see something, but I just cannot be sure until I pick that dang test apart. All I know is, if I'm not really pregnant, I will be discontinuing the use of these expensive tests because I've received 4 evaps on them- 3 of those in less than 20 minutes.

I wish I had local access to a higher sensitivity brand of tests, but FRER is as good as it gets, and I believe they are just 20-25miu. I just distinctly decided against ordering ICs as I didn't want to obsess this cycle. Oops. :blush:

Hiya hun, keep your chin up :hugs:

So girls I tested with my 10 miu from the shop and BFN :cry: Theres a possibility theres a teeny line there the lighting in my house at night is beyond shocking, what is the point of these crappy energy saving bulbs :shrug: and I only just did it and my pee is well diluted but I think that's me being hopeful more than anything. Ive only got one IC 10 miu left and one 10 miu from the shop,plus 25miu's so plan is to use my IC in the morning and my other one on sunday morning, after that sticking with my 25miu's as AF due on Tuesday. x

Also on a side note, whe I gpt pregnant with my son, both me and OH were taking vitamins and I was only a UK size 8-10 and I put on a lot of weight with my son while preggers and barely lost any of it, im sure it's gonna hold me back and I can't read my body as well as I did then. So if i'm not pregnant I can concentrate on getting some of the weight off-so if theres a plus side that's it. ha x

Clear BFN for me girls, not even a bit of a squinter for me to obsess over haha. x

:hugs: Doyle. It's not over, though!

I'm going to put off testing until Monday. By that point I'll be just one day away from AF, so I figure I'll have my definitive answer by then. My symptoms seem to have vanished in the past day, and with it, my hopes have seriously dwindled. :(

:hugs: Doyle. It's not over, though!

I'm going to put off testing until Monday. By that point I'll be just one day away from AF, so I figure I'll have my definitive answer by then. My symptoms seem to have vanished in the past day, and with it, my hopes have seriously dwindled. :(

I am due AF on Tuesday also I had worked it out to be the 21st but it's the 20th :dohh: I am going to try not to test tomorrow and wait until Monday also, the one bit of hope ive got is that I got that POS OPK on sat so if I O'd sat night/sun morning ide be 6/7dpo today, which would make me 8/9dpo on Monday and also symptoms of previous pregnancies have kicked in well one symptom and that's my gums and teeth are killing me, started real bad last night so hopefully that's a sign of implantation last night and hcg released so needs some time to double up :thumbup:

That sounds very promising, Doyle! Fingers are crossed for you.

That sounds very promising, Doyle! Fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks hun :thumbup:

Wrote this on my other thread as well so ive cheated and c&p it lol.
Tomorrow will be CD30 out of 32 and 7/8DPO. Got a feeling that it would be a BFN tomorrow but possibly BFP on Monday? (just have a silly gut feeling), if not Monday then think i'm out for this month.

So...... Next cycle my plan is the same as when I conceived my little boy, iron tablets, folic tablets, Superdrug brand OPK's and SMEP method. (I already take folic btw). Oh and OH take his cocktail of vitamins! x

We did SMEP this time around and I felt so hopeful about it.

Superdrug tests must not be sold in the states, as I've never heard of them. Are they equivalent to FRERs?

We did SMEP this time around and I felt so hopeful about it.

Superdrug tests must not be sold in the states, as I've never heard of them. Are they equivalent to FRERs?

They are even better than frers as frer tests from 12.5 miu, whereas superdrug test from 10miu. I used both their OPK's and their preg tests for James and got pregnant first month, wish ide gotten those OPK's this time doh especially as they are half price atm so will get them for next cycle. I will still get my IC's for my daft testing next month and the superdrug ones for testing after 9dpo as they are a good price £4.50 for 2pack but obv too expensive to test like I do with my IC's lol. Frers are like £8.50 here just for one test so for that could get four superdrug ones and they better!

So of course I tested again this morning, couldn't help myself, plus OH being my cheerleader the little git meant no escape from testing lol BFN of course :dohh: FXD for tomorrow as I think it will be my last test this cycle. x

Sad news- I'm pretty sure AF has made her arrival. :nope: I woke up to intense cramps, and when I went to use the restroom, there was a decent amount of red when I wiped.

Sad news- I'm pretty sure AF has made her arrival. :nope: I woke up to intense cramps, and when I went to use the restroom, there was a decent amount of red when I wiped.

I'm sorry hun :hugs: I think i'm out too if i'm honest with myself, even my toothache has gone away so no symptoms whatsoever for me usually when preggers I go mental hormonal, sore nips, toothache, shattered, starving for everything but none of that and I usually O days 14- 17, getting my BFP a good 6-8 days before AF even due so yeah I might have O'd later but just not feeling it. We both have a feeling that if it were to be a BFP we would get it tomorrow, probably just logic working out implantation, etc but we aren't hopeful. Would you like to stick together for the next cycle, don't feel obligated too though!

Doyle x

Of course I would! I'm already a part of the June BFP thread, so be sure to join. <3

Hi everyone, i'm a bit late to the party as 3dpo today. But been encouraged by Lady Aphrodity's BFP as I too had a chemical last month and already i am comparing my post ov symptoms to last month when I got my BFP (albeit briefly, sob!) Hoping the fact I dont have much in the way of symptoms doesnt necessarily mean I'm out. We DTD every day from CD8 to CD15 last month when we got out BFP (ov on CD15) but this month only CD13/14/16 (again ov happened on CD15) so hopefully we've done enough. Fx for you all!

Hi Lauraloo welcome :flower: Hopefully LadyA's BFP is a lucky sign for you this month:hugs: how long have you been TTC? x

Hi Doyle :flower: last month was our first month TTC, and we were lucky enough to get BFP first cycle but sadly chemical. This month been a lot more laid back and barely thinking about it tbh! 5dpo today, got clear second line on FRER at 11dpo last month so a few days left yet before I can start testing. I feel like I'm out this month, but I felt the same last month too before I got BFP. I had a lot of cramps last month but not so much this time. Only real symptom is really really bad gas, which I definitely remember from last month! So fx. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow and you get your BFP!

CD10 tomorrow and we all know what that means for the next week ;-) lol. Really hope this month's our month. Good luck to all the ladies on this thread who are going into their next month off ttc. Xxx

CD10 tomorrow and we all know what that means for the next week ;-) lol. Really hope this month's our month. Good luck to all the ladies on this thread who are going into their next month off ttc. Xxx

Good luck for your testing Skunkpixie :flower: I had convinced myself I was out this month and was fine with it after all my stressing this month :blush: but Af was due today for me and no sign, so I will test in the morning! x

Hi Doyle :flower: last month was our first month TTC, and we were lucky enough to get BFP first cycle but sadly chemical. This month been a lot more laid back and barely thinking about it tbh! 5dpo today, got clear second line on FRER at 11dpo last month so a few days left yet before I can start testing. I feel like I'm out this month, but I felt the same last month too before I got BFP. I had a lot of cramps last month but not so much this time. Only real symptom is really really bad gas, which I definitely remember from last month! So fx. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow and you get your BFP!

Hi hun, sorry about your chemical :flower: I was very stressed out this month, too stressed out but the last couple of days ive regained my normal non crazy self so long may that continue ha. I don't feel pregnant this month, even though Ive felt throughout ide get my BFP (gut feeling or cockiness, not sure lol) but I also don't feel like AF is coming either, so either i'm having a wonky cycle after my M/C/the witch is playing tricks with me/or i'm pregnant just with diff symptoms to usual. I was due AF today and no show so shall test in the morning. When are you starting to test? x

Hi Doyle sorry u got a bfn this month Hun I'm in the same boat bfn I'm due my AF today so it's the waiting game for it to arrive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->