1-2dpo! Who is with me

:hugs: Emily. I really hope next cycle is yours.

How common are pink evaps on both FRERs after one hour? I've had an evap before, but it didn't appear like this until the following day.

Also, I normally am just fine waiting until AF arrives or doesn't, before testing, but I'm incredibly nervous this time around since I miscarried last year due to low progesterone. My OB wants me to test a few days early so that I can get in to see him ASAP for my levels to be checked. I'm all panicky thinking that if I don't get a positive NOW, it will be too late by the time I *do* get a positive, and my body will fail to sustain another pregnancy :(

Sorry to be such a downer, but it felt good to get that out.

Sorry I don't know anything about the progesterone thing (being on these forums makes me realise i'm very ignorant about my body and what goes on in there :wacko:) to comment on really except to say i'm sure you will get your BFP in good time to get your tests done, so please try not to worry. I'm sorry you are feeling down today after your BFN, I think it's been one of them months for all us, everyone seems a bit deflated, hopefully it's pregnancy hormones :dohh::haha:

:hugs:

Started spotting so think its safe to say shes got me but relieved really been a tough few months since implant removed no af etc so its been a very long 2 months just hoping for a regular cycle now xx

Sorry to hear the witch might have caught you hun :hugs: On the flip side yay for cycles going back to normal so it can be an easier ttc journey for you :flower:

Doyle x

Hope this doesn't sound insensitive to those that have been visited by AF! I was just wondering who is left in the race so to speak? AF due in 5 days for me....

Doyle x

I was late to join this thread but liked the title. I'm 3/4 dpo testing on the 23rd

I was late to join this thread but liked the title. I'm 3/4 dpo testing on the 23rd

Hi Cutieq, welcome to the thread :hugs:

I think i'm 4/5dpo, shouldn't test based on that until at least the 21st but I'm a poas addict lol and have had some weird OPK readings this month. Will you be able to hold out until the 23rd? X

thanks doyle... good luck hun willing you on for a bfp :)

I'm 14 dpo and still no sign of AF. I have had some weird feelings down there but to be honest I can't tell whether they are anything to do with a possible pregnancy or the change in my diet so am trying to ignore it or I'll drive myself crazy! No idea what's going on. I got positive OPK on 29th and 30s April with Tesco ovulation sticks and backed up with a smiley on a clearblue digital so fingers crossed I caught it. So far not even a squinter on a HPT though... Everything was exaggerated with my previous pregnancy - possibly because it was twins? And I wasn't paying any attention to my cycles so I have no idea whether I got an early/late positive... Just have to sit tight and keep testing every few days (who am I kidding? Every flippin' morning!) :haha:

Okay, so I'm still hopeful.

I'm back to obsessing, and I took another FRER and a cheapie, and I swear there is something on both of them TRYING to appear. If so, then that makes 4 evaps in a row. The first two were within an hour, and these two were within 10-15 minutes.

Maybe tomorrow? I really shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but I can't help it.

Sorry I don't know anything about the progesterone thing (being on these forums makes me realise i'm very ignorant about my body and what goes on in there :wacko:) to comment on really except to say i'm sure you will get your BFP in good time to get your tests done, so please try not to worry. I'm sorry you are feeling down today after your BFN, I think it's been one of them months for all us, everyone seems a bit deflated, hopefully it's pregnancy hormones :dohh::haha:

:hugs:

Progesterone keeps the uterine lining thick and healthy during pregnancy, along with the placenta functioning.

I think i'm 4/5dpo, shouldn't test based on that until at least the 21st but I'm a poas addict lol and have had some weird OPK readings this month. Will you be able to hold out until the 23rd? X

Yea. I had a chemical in feb so I don't want to test to early see faints and it fade away :( I want to wait as long as possible and get a good solid!

Yea. I had a chemical in feb so I don't want to test to early see faints and it fade away :( I want to wait as long as possible and get a good solid!

I understand hun, wish I could be so rational but even if I could stop myself, my OH is worse than me, he tells me to pee on a stick at least 3 times a day like theres gonna be a miracle line appear an hour later with diluted pee HAHA. Part of me wishes that these early tests didn't exist :wacko:

Doyle x

Okay, so I'm still hopeful.

I'm back to obsessing, and I took another FRER and a cheapie, and I swear there is something on both of them TRYING to appear. If so, then that makes 4 evaps in a row. The first two were within an hour, and these two were within 10-15 minutes.

Maybe tomorrow? I really shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but I can't help it.

OOh how exciting, this could be our 2nd BFP on thread :happydance: Will you be testing with IC tomorrow or FRER? x

I'll use my last FRER in the morning. If nothing shows up within the time limit, I'm going to force myself to carry that stupid stick to our big trashcan outside and toss it there. That way I can't go back and look at it again and again. Then I'll wait until AF is scheduled to appear- on the 20th.

I'll use my last FRER in the morning. If nothing shows up within the time limit, I'm going to force myself to carry that stupid stick to our big trashcan outside and toss it there. That way I can't go back and look at it again and again. Then I'll wait until AF is scheduled to appear- on the 20th.

Good Luck hun!

I tested this morning with IC and we both see a very faint line, it came within time limit and can see it without squinting too much :haha: just not sure if it's a real colour line or not, so not getting my hopes up for a change :haha:. Think OH is gonna bring home Superdrug brand 10 miu test if he finishes work before the shop closes. If not won't test again until tomorrow. Only have one IC left, the rest are 25miu ones :blush: He's already left for work was starting for 7:30am today so hopefully he is done in time! X

I'm 14 dpo and still no sign of AF. I have had some weird feelings down there but to be honest I can't tell whether they are anything to do with a possible pregnancy or the change in my diet so am trying to ignore it or I'll drive myself crazy! No idea what's going on. I got positive OPK on 29th and 30s April with Tesco ovulation sticks and backed up with a smiley on a clearblue digital so fingers crossed I caught it. So far not even a squinter on a HPT though... Everything was exaggerated with my previous pregnancy - possibly because it was twins? And I wasn't paying any attention to my cycles so I have no idea whether I got an early/late positive... Just have to sit tight and keep testing every few days (who am I kidding? Every flippin' morning!) :haha:

I must have missed this too, I must be losing brain cells the more IC's I pee on haha. How are you doing today Mrsed? Any sign of AF or BFP? When are you due AF? x

Not really sure when I'm due. 15 dpo today and bfn on a frer :(

I must have missed this too, I must be losing brain cells the more IC's I pee on haha. How are you doing today Mrsed? Any sign of AF or BFP? When are you due AF? x

Hi everyone, i'm a bit late to the party as 3dpo today. But been encouraged by Lady Aphrodity's BFP as I too had a chemical last month and already i am comparing my post ov symptoms to last month when I got my BFP (albeit briefly, sob!) Hoping the fact I dont have much in the way of symptoms doesnt necessarily mean I'm out. We DTD every day from CD8 to CD15 last month when we got out BFP (ov on CD15) but this month only CD13/14/16 (again ov happened on CD15) so hopefully we've done enough. Fx for you all!

Good morning.

Doyle- that sounds very promising! Hopefully we are both getting our BFPs this cycle. <3

AFM- Another stinkin' evap on a FRER. It comes up and, within the time frame, I'm <this> close to saying I see something, but I just cannot be sure until I pick that dang test apart. All I know is, if I'm not really pregnant, I will be discontinuing the use of these expensive tests because I've received 4 evaps on them- 3 of those in less than 20 minutes.

I wish I had local access to a higher sensitivity brand of tests, but FRER is as good as it gets, and I believe they are just 20-25miu. I just distinctly decided against ordering ICs as I didn't want to obsess this cycle. Oops. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->