1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Have sharp cramps, bu more like food poisoning :( Slight pms cramps. Due for af in 5 days.

I'm 5 dpo, feeling dizzy and slightly nauseated, but I think I'm dealing with a hormonal imbalance and I have a sneaking suspicion it's behind the mcs I've had this year. Makes me really nervous to get another BFP, but I still want it so badly.....rest of the tww is going to drag :dohh:

Limbo here. Gonna test Tuesday. Today I poas and saw faint lines. However first one saw nothing. Second one saw fain line. So I dug first out of trash and saw something. Faint. I know the second one I looked at it after an hour so who knows. But I have taken a test one when I got them knowing I wasn't prego. And it never got a line. I still have it in my poas book. They are ic ones. I figure Tuesday should be darker if it true. So I'll keep you posted.

Limbo here. Gonna test Tuesday. Today I poas and saw faint lines. However first one saw nothing. Second one saw fain line. So I dug first out of trash and saw something. Faint. I know the second one I looked at it after an hour so who knows. But I have taken a test one when I got them knowing I wasn't prego. And it never got a line. I still have it in my poas book. They are ic ones. I figure Tuesday should be darker if it true. So I'll keep you posted.

Oooo thats exciting techheather, i agree when ive done ics they have all been completely blank no matter what time i looked at them so FX for you. what dpo are you?

Im going away to turkey on the 10th which will only really be 9dpo, should i test before (im not going with hubby he is starting a new job and im staying at my parent apartment with them) or should i take some out there with me? argh i hope i am preggers or im taking tampons too booo lol!

Oooo thats exciting techheather, i agree when ive done ics they have all been completely blank no matter what time i looked at them so FX for you. what dpo are you?

Im going away to turkey on the 10th which will only really be 9dpo, should i test before (im not going with hubby he is starting a new job and im staying at my parent apartment with them) or should i take some out there with me? argh i hope i am preggers or im taking tampons too booo lol!

I'm 10 today. Those unsure ones 9dpo. If I were you I'd test before leave and take all that gear with. I almost brought some hpt with me to work tonight so I could retest ha. But I was able to refrain. So I'm not all that off by thinking there is a possible line there even after time specified. I'll double compare it to the original negative after work. Maybe even post a picture of my 9dpo to get input

3dpo and feeling nothing :)

me too. nothing, but then again it's still way to early!!!
FF changed my O day by 1 day, I guess because of all the + opks. lol, so I officially ovulated friday (oct. 3), and we bd'd on tuesday. so 3 days before O still gives me a chance. I am glad and hopeful for this 2ww.

Dtd on the 30th of September, so here I am. Waiting, with a slight cramping, and twinging feeling where I suppose my uterus is.
Tyring not to get hopes up, but I just can't stay away from all these thoughts...!

so this cycle just keeps getting more interesting for me. I'm 3dpo today and now have brown spotting. It's only a little bit when i wipe, but noticeably there. I have read that some ladies have ovulation bleeding. I'm thinking that might be what this is, as it's still to early for implantation to happen. Has anyone else had this?
My body's just trying to keep me on my toes.

seems a complete mystery this cycle for you snuggles!! :S

Went home this am after work and I think my faint lines faded. And no new lines. Pee stick fail. After reading the papers big bold letters do not read after 30 min. Ha. New poas neg. so still waiting. Dpo 10.

Went home this am after work and I think my faint lines faded. And no new lines. Pee stick fail. After reading the papers big bold letters do not read after 30 min. Ha. New poas neg. so still waiting. Dpo 10.

it's still early. You've got time to get that beautiful line!!!!

Just jumping in here, getting more and more convinced that I Ov'd early on CD12, which would put me at 8dpo today. Had EWCM for 3 days from 28-30th Sep, then again this weekend but less and now getting more watery. Had a little bit of bleeding (like just a few spots) last night, which I guess may be IB? Not reading too much into it. Been using preseed so it is a bit hard to work out which is my CM and what is residual preseed coming out, but the early CM was really obvious and quite a lot of it. Anyone else had this? Probably going to test on the 15th as that is our anniversary...Good luck to you all this month!!!

Aw Heather, it sucks when that happens. Last cycle the same happened to me, I thought I could see faint lines and felt so sure I was pregnant but alas it was not meant to be. However you are still early, so you are not out yet. My bfp last time was so faint with a frer at 10 dpo my dh couldn't see it, and it was bfn with an ic until after 14dpo. Fingers crossed for you!

Snuggles, your body seems keen on confusing you! I guess it could be O bleeding, but is there any chance you are 6 dpo and it's IB?

I think I'm about 5 dpo, I have eaten a whole pineapple in the past 5 days and now just waiting to see what happens. I had what looked like ewcm today, no idea why....

Aw Heather, it sucks when that happens. Last cycle the same happened to me, I thought I could see faint lines and felt so sure I was pregnant but alas it was not meant to be. However you are still early, so you are not out yet. My bfp last time was so faint with a frer at 10 dpo my dh couldn't see it, and it was bfn with an ic until after 14dpo. Fingers crossed for you!

Snuggles, your body seems keen on confusing you! I guess it could be O bleeding, but is there any chance you are 6 dpo and it's IB?

I think I'm about 5 dpo, I have eaten a whole pineapple in the past 5 days and now just waiting to see what happens. I had what looked like ewcm today, no idea why....

I guess anything is possible. I got my first +opk last wed. (oct.1st), but FF has my O day as Friday (oct. 3rd). either way this is the earliest I have O'd in 4 YEARS. So I'm thinking that's why my body is confused. tmi alert. the spotting has gone from brown to light red, but it's only when i wipe. :wacko: I guess I just have to wait it out like the rest of ya'll. lol.

I am really curious to see how you do on the pineapple. I've read a lot of ladies starting to try it, and i'm curious if it works. I usually get a little bit of ewcm about 6-8dpo because your body gets a second estrogen surge so you could have just gotten your surge a little early.

I refuse to test before 12dpo ever again. You girls need to make sure I keep my work :)

Snuggles that sounds so confusing. Your cycle is playing tricks on you.It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Steph I am 5dpo too! Do you eat a whole pineapple each day or over 5 days you ate one pineapple? Lol

7 dpo, strongly resisting urges to start testing early with ics. My bbs have been sore, but alternately, yesterday lefty was sore, today it's righty. I know that cp doesn't give reliable info for determining pregnancy, but I still check it anyway, closed up tight today with lotiony cm.

AF is not due until next week. Like the 17th or something.
Still have a weird feeling in my uterus. But that could really mean anything.
Really tired today, but I might've just slept really bad. Went to pee 3-4 times this night, and I usually just pee 1 time. Buuuuut I drink a lot of tea, so....

AF is not due until next week. Like the 17th or something.
Still have a weird feeling in my uterus. But that could really mean anything.
Really tired today, but I might've just slept really bad. Went to pee 3-4 times this night, and I usually just pee 1 time. Buuuuut I drink a lot of tea, so....

Exactly. Such a guessing came. Everything that could be a symptom can be the cause of something else. It's hard not to be hopeful. All we can do is wait and see.

Heya ladies. Not feeling much here a little light cramps but also a but gassy today lol.

I just keep saying to myself...no symptoms with dd so why would I feel any this time.

Think im getting a coldsore as my lips are dry and sore feeling. Great right before my holiday friday.

Still praying for that bfp and no af on hols lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->