1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Thanks! It looks like its going to attach? Hopefully this works?

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 15
Wow that def looks like a bfp and not an indent! It's very clearly pink. How confusing :wacko: Are you still getting lines on the tests?

Yes I am. Just used another one. It's about the same. All 4 now within 48 hours. That's at 3 minutes. But I trust the blood work was right... Again though I know it's early and maybe I just hadn't implanted yet? Still doesn't explain the false positive...

I see it. Weird that's blood work negative. My understanding if no implant no hcg?

Yes I am. Just used another one. It's about the same. All 4 now within 48 hours. That's at 3 minutes. But I trust the blood work was right... Again though I know it's early and maybe I just hadn't implanted yet? Still doesn't explain the false positive...

Are all the frers from the same batch? I would be really confused if i were you too, because that line looks like an unmistakable bfp. so sorry that you're having to go through this.

There are 2 different lot numbers involved. I hated that I got my hopes up. Today was my day off work and I cried in bed til 3 pm after my doctor called. She told me to not use these anymore and find a different brand. I used a clearblue and it was negative. I think this on top of my loss 7 weeks ago just made it that much worse. Still hoping for the best! And yes there's no hcg until implantation. And my period should be due like sunday. You ladies are so lovely and supportive. Hope you all get your BFPs very soon! Keep me updated!

apharm Im so sorry that you are having this rollercoaster. Sending you hugs :)

I know frers are really expensive but....maybe it's worth dipping one in water or getting your dh to pee on it to see if only you can make lines? Or maybe phone up the first response people to see of anyone else has reported a similar problem? I hope the blood work is somehow wrong, or I'd be REALLY angry at first response right now (maybe you can even get a few free tests!).

Okay so I'm not normally crazy but I did call them to report it and they kept arguing that there product isn't wrong and there has to be hcg there. Ok clearly it is wrong. I am getting negatives with others. I don't think they realize that getting false positives can be traumatizing for people. Anyways they are apparently sending me a check to refund my tests. We joked about having my dh pee on one.

Steph have you tested yet? I need some willpower to stop for the next few days!

Omg I can't believe they argued with you about it! At least they are refunding your tests.

I'm afraid you've come to the wrong person for will power! I'm 8dpo and tested once this morning (bfn) and very tempted to test again tonight. I don't know why I do this to myself, every month I tell myself I will be less obsessive next time, and then I end up blazing through 10 tests and really depressing myself.

I can't help but laugh because it's crazy how obsessive we all are! I swore I wasn't going to test til the weekend and look where that got me! Im 9 dpo and still bfn this morning too. Anyone getting bfp's?! I love hearing happy stories!

Sorry about the frer false positive :( And here I thought I could trust those.

I'm doing pretty well with resisting to test. I am 8dpo and no urge to test early. Might be because I am doubtful about this month. I dtd on the important days but I just don't feel good about this month haha.

lol. I have no will power to not test either. I'm either 7 or 9dpo so I thought I would give it a go, and have gotten mixed results so now i'm going to wait until at least sunday to test again (hopefully i can wait that long). Here are this morning's test.

i used the same fmu for both, but the top one just got a mind of it's own and gave me a nice pink line in person but the second one not so much. I'm taking this with a grain of salt as i believe them to be bfn's, but only time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_1381 (2).jpg
    IMG_1381 (2).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
10 dpo, fmu with an ic that detects 10 mIU :( Sad but not too sad, not really feeling it this month either.

Attachments

• 2014-10-10 07.09.03.jpg
    2014-10-10 07.09.03.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
it looks like the dye is still running on that test, and maybe it's not complete yet. do you have another pic after the dye finished going across?

I hate it when ics do that, this pic was at 5 mins though. I dont have another pic, but it was still totally bfn after 30 mins when it was dry.

I'm trying to wait until tomorrow night to test again. It'll be 10 dpo by then. AF should come this weekend probably but not entirely sure as this is my first full cycle since d and c. Got af 24 days after that but used to have 29 day cycles. Still ovulated the same day so hopefully I'm back on track! My last time getting bfp in June I had no symptoms except a few drops of blood randomly. Never thought I would have been pregnant. So hang in there to those of you who don't think it's coming! You never know!

I think I am on DPO 9 or 10.
I am new to this process as I am newly married and TTC #1 at age 38
I know it is a long shot if I were to get a positive result so early considering my age but I am hopeful anyways dispite the fact that there was lots of :wine: on the honeymoon!

Good luck to all!

I'm day 14. Due for Af today tomorrow. I've been using tons of ic since 6dpo hah. All neg. so yesterday an today my temps dropped. I didn't test. I figured Af will tell me today or tomorrow. My temps made me deflated. So.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->