1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Ugh! Im so tired of this already. Have no signs, but a tight or heavy feeling for the last 2 days. I too have been... shall we say bloated and constipated. I just wiped and thought I saw pink, but Im super tired from being up for work since 5..so maybe not:nope: It was barely there.

Ugh! Im so tired of this already. Have no signs, but a tight or heavy feeling for the last 2 days. I too have been... shall we say bloated and constipated. I just wiped and thought I saw pink, but Im super tired from being up for work since 5..so maybe not:nope: It was barely there.

I know, right? Getting real tired of just this weird feeling in my stomach.
I mean, sure, I'm pretty tired and all, but right now, at 7.15 in the morning... Who wouldn't be tired?
Felt this way for 8 days now, which makes me wonder.
Had the same feeling last month, but it only lasted 3 days, and then I got my period. AF is at least a week away, so why am I feeling like this?

Also, little nauseous, but not much at all. Could be imagination.

Morning all. Tiredness could be a sign the early weeks of my pg with dd I was shattered.

Im always tired so its not a symptom for me atm :( nipples a teeny bit tender today but then I do keep prodding them and after o they are never tender throughout the rest of my cycle.

Packed my supply of tampons etc in the case last night for hol friday!! Almost feel like thats a bad oman in itself!

Sad. I think Af coming. Had a huge temp drop today. Bums me out a bit. How about the rest of you ladies ?

Ya'll are going to think i'm crazy because it's still so early, but I swear i implanted last night. I woke up at 12:30am to a burning sensation next to my right ovary. It was only painful for a few seconds, and the pain kind of radiated out. Granted I am only 6dpo today and since waking I have been feeling really crampy. But my body has been really wonky this cycle so this could just be another fun thing to deal with this cycle. :(

But the last time this happened was when i got pregnant with ds#2. I woke up in the middle of the night to a more of a sharp pain in the same area, and I was like this is it. But that took place at 9dpo and got my bfp at 11dpo on a frer and 12dpo on a digi.

So now just to wait out the rest of my time.

I'm 9 dpo got a BFN with fmu surepredict which is 10 mIU :( So, feeling out here too. Super sore bbs today which I don't normally have, but it has happened before AF occassionally. Stuffy nose too, but it's cold season sooo, doesn't mean much.

No symptoms yet and I am 7dpo. I am hoping I feel something in the next 2-3 days since that's when I think the egg would implant. Nothing to do but keep waiting.

I've been so exhausted today! Pain in my lower back and a little crampy in my belly.
Don't know if it's pms or something else..
Slept like 10 hours, so maybe I slept too much.

I've been so exhausted today! Pain in my lower back and a little crampy in my belly.

there's no such thing as sleeping too much. lol

there's no such thing as sleeping too much. lol

Haha I would argue there is. I get headaches if I sleep more than 8 hours. More like a groggy feeling.

Snuggles you sure your only 6dpo? Thought you got your first (of many) pos opk round the same as me 1st? That would make you 8dpo? Or am I confused with someone else in here waaaah?!

Im heading homr on train with a massive 4 hr hold pee about to burst out. Will do one more ic before my 4am hols tmo.

Hi! I'm pretty new here. I had an account before but somehow can't remember which email I used.

I've found my way back here because last time you ladies of this forum are so kind and supportive. :blush:

I'm 10dpo and experiencing breast tenderness, localized at the bottom of my breasts. No nipple tenderness like I normally experience, which is very strange. I've never had this kind of breast pain.

Also cramps that radiate down my legs and back.
I've been having a stomach ache since yesterday too, which has been a real nuisance. Let's just say, the guest bathroom in our house has been heavily occupied, lol.

I'm taking all of these as signs.

I have kind of a question though - my periods average out at 27 days but for the past four cycles they have been very inconsistent.

Would I be considered "irregular" if my cycles are sometimes 5-6 days longer or shorter than each other?

For example, in June my cycle was 24 days long. In July it was 30, and in August it was 25 days long. This is all new to me as my cycle has been fairly consistent for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not...

Snuggles you sure your only 6dpo? Thought you got your first (of many) pos opk round the same as me 1st? That would make you 8dpo? Or am I confused with someone else in here waaaah?!

Im heading homr on train with a massive 4 hr hold pee about to burst out. Will do one more ic before my 4am hols tmo.

lol. nope that's me. But with 3 days of +opk's FF changed my O date to last friday (oct.3). So right now I could be anywhere from 6-8dpo depending if i trust ff, or the opk's. :wacko:

Ok so I'm new here. I ovulated around the 1st also. I'm either 8 or 9 dpo now. FF says 8 dpo. Anyways I was getting faint positives for the last 36 hours on first response and my blood work taken on 7 or 8 dpo came back at 0. I really thought I was. Tuesday I was having a lot of mild cramping. I used a clearblue and its negative. Do you think it's just too early still and there's a chance? My last one I knew at 9 dpo but unfortunately lost it at 12 weeks. Feeling so alone and frustrated here!

I would say its def still too early. Though the pos frers are a mystery. Youre not out yet. Pls don't feel alone we are here for each other :flower:

Hi! I'm pretty new here. I had an account before but somehow can't remember which email I used.

I've found my way back here because last time you ladies of this forum are so kind and supportive. :blush:

I'm 10dpo and experiencing breast tenderness, localized at the bottom of my breasts. No nipple tenderness like I normally experience, which is very strange. I've never had this kind of breast pain.

Also cramps that radiate down my legs and back.
I've been having a stomach ache since yesterday too, which has been a real nuisance. Let's just say, the guest bathroom in our house has been heavily occupied, lol.

I'm taking all of these as signs.

I have kind of a question though - my periods average out at 27 days but for the past four cycles they have been very inconsistent.

Would I be considered "irregular" if my cycles are sometimes 5-6 days longer or shorter than each other?

For example, in June my cycle was 24 days long. In July it was 30, and in August it was 25 days long. This is all new to me as my cycle has been fairly consistent for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not...

Welcome back to b&b! :) I would say that is irregular if this hasn't always been the case as its almost a week difference at months. This can be caused by stress too I believe. Where are you based? In us they do this herbal stuff called reguflow or drops and its great for getting cycles sorted out. I wanted to take it but couldn't get it in the uk so took dong qai which is one of its ingredients and my period came in 4 days. I was on day 40!!

Ok so I'm new here. I ovulated around the 1st also. I'm either 8 or 9 dpo now. FF says 8 dpo. Anyways I was getting faint positives for the last 36 hours on first response and my blood work taken on 7 or 8 dpo came back at 0. I really thought I was. Tuesday I was having a lot of mild cramping. I used a clearblue and its negative. Do you think it's just too early still and there's a chance? My last one I knew at 9 dpo but unfortunately lost it at 12 weeks. Feeling so alone and frustrated here!

Have you got a picture of the positive tests? The first response have been really bad for indent lines recently, there have been a lot of people caught out by them (myself included). Its def still early though and there's a still a good chance you could be pregnant.

I think I am 8dpo today and had a massive headache yesterday that I couldn't shift which I thought might have been a good sign. Despite telling myself I wouldn't test early, I did. 8dpo and officially bfn. Boo :(

I see the mountain picture on here but not sure how I get a url to post the picture?

apharmd. You need to use desktop version if doing mobile. Go to reply and advance or something like that and use manage attachments. Then upload picture

Here is a snapshot of what you looking for. Reply with at the bottom select manage attachments then upload will pop up new window. Add picture and post with text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->