• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 dpo and counting testing 27th April

xtra2

dh, dd4, dd2, ds7 3weeks
Reaction score
Hi there,
hope to find some people to share this two week wait with.

Just o'd early in this cycle on cd 10/11. Strong O pains thank god and bd three days ago and last night so fingers crossed. 5 previous pregnancies 3 children and 2 m/c's so worry and excitement ahead. Hope to find some people to share the journey with.
Just ordered some ic's today after i told myself i would never test early again but i just can't help myself.

Wishing you all the best of news and the shortest wait this month. Fingers crossed for the New years babies.

Hi there,
hope to find some people to share this two week wait with.

Just o'd early in this cycle on cd 10/11. Strong O pains thank god and bd three days ago and last night so fingers crossed. 5 previous pregnancies 3 children and 2 m/c's so worry and excitement ahead. Hope to find some people to share the journey with.
Just ordered some ic's today after i told myself i would never test early again but i just can't help myself.

Wishing you all the best of news and the shortest wait this month. Fingers crossed for the New years babies.

hi hun. i am on cd 15 but am 2dpo and its my first cycle ttc after coming off the mini pill.
opks showed i ovulated cd 13 i think so am keeping my fingers crossed.
i am planning to start testing with the internet cheapies on 9dpo which will be april 27th, as when i was ttc my son that was the day i got my bfp so thought its worth a shot this time too.

good luck hun. fingers crossed for you x

Hi hon,
There is only a few days between us. I am cd 12 and i o'd early for some reason. Cd10/11. We are lucky we noticed early as i was just finishing AF and i felt my cm change early and was at ewcm stage by cd10. It feels as this will be a short month as a result.
I have already ordered my ic's and will probably start testing a day or two after you as i am sure i will not be able to stop myself.
Well my sister was on the normal pill for 11 years and got a bfp on her first month ttc after coming off it. The mini pill is so mild i am sure you will have a great result.
I am keeping all my fingers crossed for you. I hope we can be symptom buddies and testing buddies.
Keep me posted on how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"