1 dpo and trying pineapple core

Cutie - I see lines on ur tests!!

Baby love - hold off if you can but I'm not one to talk cos I have no will power lol!!

C Beary - sorry to hear the witch is arriving :-( she sucks!!

Afm- test was definitely darker this morning :-D top one is yesterday and bottom is today!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/E9727898-07E4-4602-8E13-830A325552D6_zpshjylfhny.jpg

I tested bfn. I am honestly just getting so frustrated. Its been a long time and it sucks because I work at a place that doesn't offer health insurance so I can go to the dr for help. Im thinking about just trying to forget about it and see if that helps.

Sorry you got a bfn :-( might just still be early for you!?

Idk maybe. I think I am going to see abt my fiance getting a semen analysis but I am not sure abt that either bc I got pregnant I just had a mc so im not sure if that is the avenue or not

Yer they probably won't be too helpful yet, I don't think they investigate until you have had 3 losses or been TTC for 1 year!? Seems so unfair :-( I hate waiting!!

Jbaby- I see the line on the bottom test:) yay! Congrats!

Hey ladies can i join you i also tried the pineapple core this cycle from 1-5dpo finished it yesterday & today i am 6dpo will keep you updated if it worked or not i plan on testing at 9dpo good luck to everyone & sorry if af got you x

Here is my morning test see anything?

Attachments

• 20140523_074503.jpg
    20140523_074503.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 25
hi Mom2Sam, welcome a board!!

baby.love, I can't see anything on their yet. I had one this morning that had me squinting. We're still in there until the witch shows! Did you see anything when you looked at it in person?

Baby - I tried inverting the pic but couldn't really see anything sorry :-( you still have time though!! Don't lose hope yet <3

Mom2sam - welcome and good luck!! Keep us updated :-D

Hi Ladies, still no sign of the :witch: for me. Just been spotting for the last couple of days. I usually get it from 11dpo but it started at 9dpo this month.

Think she will make an appearance soon but the wait is so annoying!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Ladies, still no sign of the :witch: for me. Just been spotting for the last couple of days. I usually get it from 11dpo but it started at 9dpo this month.

Think she will make an appearance soon but the wait is so annoying!

How is everyone else doing?

I'm doing ok. AF is due tomorrow. Had some cramping yesterday so I'm not sure. I got what looks like a faint BFP last night but I'm afraid to get excited.

Thanks ladies will be testing with frer on Monday at 9dpo will update you. Yesterday got intense cramp shooting type pain hoping it was implantation, today got constant dull ache on right side really hope it means something as followed smep this cycle used preseed which helped me conceive twice in past & did the pineapple

Cutie - hopefully the squinter gets darker!! Did u try inverting a pic of it?

C Beary - sorry it looks like AF is coming :-( hopefully it was just break through bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->