1 dpo and trying pineapple core

Cutie - hopefully the squinter gets darker!! Did u try inverting a pic of it?

C Beary - sorry it looks like AF is coming :-( hopefully it was just break through bleeding!

I took a FRER and got a positive. Hopefully it gets darker soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
Gosh I just saw ur ticker says 13dpo lol silly me!

Fx it gets darker :)

Gosh I just saw ur ticker says 13dpo lol silly me!

Fx it gets darker :)

Thanks! I haven't told my hubby yet. I want a nice strong solid and digital when I tell him!! He doesn't get ttc and we've had a chemical before so I want to see it stronger.

How are you?

Good idea :) my hubby won't get excited yet cos we have had so many losses, yesterday he told me to not get too attached cos I was talking about when we will be due but it's hard not to get excited!

I feel fine :) just tired and got lots of pimples lol! Do you have any symptoms?

Good idea :) my hubby won't get excited yet cos we have had so many losses, yesterday he told me to not get too attached cos I was talking about when we will be due but it's hard not to get excited!

I feel fine :) just tired and got lots of pimples lol! Do you have any symptoms?

So similar! I've already thought of announcements lol

No real symptoms. A little back pain and that's really it! My bobs were sore a few days ago but not anymore.

Haha yer me too!

Yer I had some nipple aching but that comes and goes.

Just did another test and I think the progression looks good :-D relief!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/9A6FDC2E-0565-464F-B471-DC729211CCBD_zpswi3ee83l.jpg

That's excellent progression! I have 33 day cycles so I hoping I implanted late and it will be darkening soon!

Yer you Prob implanted later than me, my cycles are about 27 days long! :) make sure u update us on ur next test!

Congrats Ladies:) wow, this pineapple core has worked for quite a few of us this month! Its either the pineapple core or its the month of May that's doing it! (I'm leaning towards the pineapple core tho!) Congrats again and H+H pregnancies ladies!

Congrats cutie! 8 dpo today & bfn on ic i know it's early as usually dont see anything til 9dpo but i caved in lol will test again tmrw

Not sure what's going on ladies. Having some bleeding. Not heavy but enough to notice :( I will definitely do the pineapple core for future cycles.

Not sure what's going on ladies. Having some bleeding. Not heavy but enough to notice :( I will definitely so the pineapple core for future cycles.

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that - sending you lots of :hugs:.

Your test so looked good as well.

The witch came for me today so roll on cycle seven :coffee:

Not sure what's going on ladies. Having some bleeding. Not heavy but enough to notice :( I will definitely so the pineapple core for future cycles.

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that - sending you lots of :hugs:.

Your test so looked good as well.

The witch came for me today so roll on cycle seven :coffee:

I'm trying to hold on to hope. I've seen lots of ladies on the threads with early spotting. No cramping yet so I don't know what to think. Sorry AF came but the good side is that you're closer to your next cycle!

Hey ladies got a fsint line this am will retest weds xxx

Cutie have you tested again is it getting darker, it's actually quite common to have spotting & light bleed in early pregnancy i had it for 4/5 days in my first pregnancy enough for a panty liner & he is now 7. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about

Great news Hayley hope it gets darker by wed do you have a pic? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->