1 DPO.....anyone else?

Well, my cold is still in full force but no fever! Ugh, I feel worse today yet my temp is still around normal. My boss just tried to send me home but I insisted on staying for now. Hadn't wanted to say anything till now but I have had vivid dreams for 4 nights in a row (last night being a BFP dream). Got my hopes up a bit but it's probably just because I want one so badly.

That would be exciting to get your BFP before that!!! I think that would be such and awesome surprise!

Is it mainly just your throat thats sore? I don't do all this temp but did take mine before bed was like 36.20 no idea if thats good or bad.

Oooh i like BFP dreams or baby dreams. If i have a baby dream i never find out what sex of baby is, which i do think is slightly odd. Do you get that?
I've got big craving for spare ribs...but thought of food makes me cringe at the same time.

It would lovely to go and be able to look for now instead of 'later' :)

Throat is pretty sore but the congestion is just annoying! One moment I am all stuffy and the next it's runny like water!

I haven't ever had a baby dream until last night so I can't say as to whether or not I have experienced the sex of the baby issue. In last night's dream, I was in my house, felt the urge to POAS, and it come up as BFP. It was very real!

Ooo food cravings/aversions are good signs!!! FX FX FX!!!!

Mine keep running last 16hrs, does any of your ears hurt?
I'm sure it will be real very soon too :hugs:

plpixie how are you feeling? much happening for you?:)

Hey Mummy!

BFN for me this am at 12dpo.... boo. Very slightly tender b**bs, "wet" feeling below (but that could be the progesterone supp).... food "weirdness" and crazy tired! But there is nothing huge that stands out and say YES this is it....

I am still hoping and praying for this to be it... My BFF just told me that she is a few weeks pregnant... and I truly am happy for her... but I would also like to share it with her. How cool would that be.... sigh. (I am not bitter at my BFF, but this was their 1st cycle trying! sheesh! Lucky duck!!!)

I'm sorry if that sounds bitter... I really am happy for her :flower:

This weekend is going to be good and positive for all of us!!!!!!

Which kind of tests are you using?
Sorry to be really nosey but your underwear getting wet at all? I did had thin pad on other day, but noticed i couldnt tell if it was getting wet so left it off, i've already changed them today.

Thats not bitter at all, we all like to share things with people were close with:hugs:

FX'D!! :D

i went to the loo and the snotty mucus had return, with what looks like a spot of brown blood in it.
i've uploaded photo, but i'll attach the link to it i don't want it on here and gross you's out :haha:
so as a warning its gross! haha

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/snot_zpsbe948bef.jpg

Also hes a test photo taken within 5 mins, it just looks like another crappy evap, no obvious colour to it.

Attachments

• 170513.jpg
    170513.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 17513.jpg
    17513.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
i went to the loo and the snotty mucus had return, with what looks like a spot of brown blood in it.
i've uploaded photo, but i'll attach the link to it i don't want it on here and gross you's out :haha:

Also hes a test photo taken within 5 mins, it just looks like another crappy evap, no obvious colour to it.

I think that looks like IB from what I've hard it described as!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll need to tell me what IB means?:dohh:

You'll need to tell me what IB means?:dohh:

Implantation Bleeding :)

Ahh, makes sense.
I thought that was just blood in some form?
Ive never had that in any of my other pregnancies so nothing to compare to there haha.

Ahh, makes sense.
I thought that was just blood in some form?
Ive never had that in any of my other pregnancies so nothing to compare to there haha.

Implantation bleeding usually tends to be pink or brown in color (although some women say theirs is red). It can last from 1 spot to a couple days of small spotting. If it contains any tissue or gets heavier, it is not implantation bleeding. It can be mixed with mucus, just like what you are describing! FX!!!!

I didn't know that, big thank you.:hugs:
I just thought it was blood in those colours in the form of spotting only.
I just found this and noticed bit in bold, funnily enough very wet today even changed my underwear. eeek!

Around the time of implantation many women experience a sudden increase in cervical fluid again and there even may be some pink or brownish tint to some of the cervical mucus. This is thought to be a bit of blood that is caused by the implantation of the egg in the lining of the uterus. After this initial increase in cervical mucus and a slight tint pink the experience of each woman varies widely.

I just found this and noticed bit in bold, funnily enough very wet today even changed my underwear. eeek!

Around the time of implantation many women experience a sudden increase in cervical fluid again and there even may be some pink or brownish tint to some of the cervical mucus. This is thought to be a bit of blood that is caused by the implantation of the egg in the lining of the uterus. After this initial increase in cervical mucus and a slight tint pink the experience of each woman varies widely.

HEHEHEHE! See, I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeekkkkkkkkkk!!! I'm getting so excited for you!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Mummy!

BFN for me this am at 12dpo.... boo. Very slightly tender b**bs, "wet" feeling below (but that could be the progesterone supp).... food "weirdness" and crazy tired! But there is nothing huge that stands out and say YES this is it....

I am still hoping and praying for this to be it... My BFF just told me that she is a few weeks pregnant... and I truly am happy for her... but I would also like to share it with her. How cool would that be.... sigh. (I am not bitter at my BFF, but this was their 1st cycle trying! sheesh! Lucky duck!!!)

Sorry to be really nosey but your underwear getting wet at all? I did had thin pad on other day, but noticed i couldnt tell if it was getting wet so left it off, i've already changed them today.

Thats not bitter at all, we all like to share things with people were close with:hugs:

I was using cheapie tests, but I caved at lunch and bought a Clear Blue digital.... BFN :nope: I still have 2 more days... but I am starting to lose hope. I looked back at my DS and DD testing dates... I tested positive at 13dpo and 9dpo, respectively... And now I am getting "bowel issues" I tend to get around AF.

No worries about TMI! Lets be honest, I share crazy thing with you ladies! LOL My underwear feel damp (no panty liner), but I can usually feel the dampness and will tidy up in the ladiesroom.

My veins have been coming out like crazy in my hands, wrists, palms, breasts, hips, etc. So I did some research and found this:

Blue Veins on hands Early Sign Of Pregnancy
You can not expect only one symptom to be a early sign of pregnancy. Even missing a period is not a 100% sign of pregnancy. You should be more aware what other signs appear along side the blue veins on your wrist, palms, hands or arms.

If there are only blue lines over your hands and nothing on your breasts or stomach, the chances of it to be an early pregnancy sign are rather low. If the blue lines are appearing together with blue lines on breasts and other symptoms like breast tenderness than they can be part of the early signs.

Hard to not be excited!!!!!!!!

EEEEEK! That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!

FX!!!!!!!!!!!

My veins have been coming out like crazy in my hands, wrists, palms, breasts, hips, etc. So I did some research and found this:

Blue Veins on hands Early Sign Of Pregnancy
You can not expect only one symptom to be a early sign of pregnancy. Even missing a period is not a 100% sign of pregnancy. You should be more aware what other signs appear along side the blue veins on your wrist, palms, hands or arms.

If there are only blue lines over your hands and nothing on your breasts or stomach, the chances of it to be an early pregnancy sign are rather low. If the blue lines are appearing together with blue lines on breasts and other symptoms like breast tenderness than they can be part of the early signs.

Hard to not be excited!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::flower:

Found an awesome website that gives the percentages of people who test positive during the days before and after their expected period:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

It gave me new hope :happydance:

Found an awesome website that gives the percentages of people who test positive during the days before and after their expected period:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

It gave me new hope :happydance:

Ooo! That is very interesting!!! Makes me want to wait even longer! haha!

omg i've got so many feelings going on in my groin!

I really didnt have this before my last af. Please, please, please let this be

Hey Mummy!

I was using cheapie tests, but I caved at lunch and bought a Clear Blue digital.... BFN :nope: I still have 2 more days... but I am starting to lose hope. I looked back at my DS and DD testing dates... I tested positive at 13dpo and 9dpo, respectively... And now I am getting "bowel issues" I tend to get around AF.

No worries about TMI! Lets be honest, I share crazy thing with you ladies! LOL My underwear feel damp (no panty liner), but I can usually feel the dampness and will tidy up in the ladiesroom.

Sending you loads of dust!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies I have even more cm today. underwear soaked sorry if this is tmi. earlier today I felt a lot of cramping sort of like premenstrual cramps but not as bad. ive been testing everyday since im not sure when I O. no bfp yet but we willsee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->