1 DPO.....anyone else?

That was the nicest post I have ever ready!!! You have me :cry: over here! Thank you so much.

Well, I hope that you are able to get your tiny miracle as well, we just have to keep faith in it. It's so hard some months but at least we have our loving partners and forums like this to help us get through it!

Whew, I'm sobbing now, geez.[/QUOTE]

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I meant every word of it.... and I cried writing it. :cry: Emotions are high.

We have to stick together and keep each other positive :flower:.

sore throat has kicked in now...however i think its off my daughter shes got a throat infection at the moment.
i feel like AF is coming, been pretty good all day till last hour loads horrible cramps have started.
i didnt buy first response tests as they'd gone up £3! so bought clearblue cross tests as were the cheapest.

hows everyone?

sore throat has kicked in now...however i think its off my daughter shes got a throat infection at the moment.
i feel like AF is coming, been pretty good all day till last year loads horrible cramps have started.
i didnt buy first response tests as they'd gone up £3! so bought clearblue cross tests as were the cheapest.

hows everyone?

Doing pretty well. So many "symptoms" I don't even want to list (I swear I find a new one every hour!) :haha:

Maybe I passed my sore throat through this conversation! Haha!!!

I hope it eases up on you, mine is currently at day 5 with no relief!

I have 2 cheapie tests awaiting the end of next week. Let's see how long they actually last in my house. :)

No sign of a BFP for me yet :( I'm assuming the previous tests were Evaps. Af is due on Sunday so can only hope she doesn't show!
Still having a few twinges, but no cramps, very wet feeling I keep checking to see if its Af. Nipples are a bit sensitive but nothing major, and I'm off my food, I mean seriously off things I would normally love!! Strange!

Good luck to you all, all your symptoms sound very positive I really hope we get a BFP on this page sooooooooon :D

BFN this morning :nope: i am gutted.

I really now feel that i'm out this month, compared to yesterday i feel terrible. My throat got worse, i'm sneezing/runny nose and banging headache, which is no doubt just off my daughter and not what you can get before BFP.

I'm still wet, having a lot cramps/pains in my groin/ovaries/stomach.Still got backache. I'm not bloated, bit gassy. I am tired today probably off fact i don't feel to good. I don't feel sick or anything, i don't feel hungry.

Good luck to everyone else:flower:

No sign of a BFP for me yet :( I'm assuming the previous tests were Evaps. Af is due on Sunday so can only hope she doesn't show!
Still having a few twinges, but no cramps, very wet feeling I keep checking to see if its Af. Nipples are a bit sensitive but nothing major, and I'm off my food, I mean seriously off things I would normally love!! Strange!

Good luck to you all, all your symptoms sound very positive I really hope we get a BFP on this page sooooooooon :D

I keep getting cramps in the center of my lower abdomen yesterday, but they weren't nearly as painful as AF. They have since gone. My breasts hurt so bad that I can't even sit still without them throbbing/aching. I hope these are all good things! If not, then AF needs to show so I can start being normal again!!!

I hope AF stays away from us all, I know it's so discouraging when we are getting BFN's so close to our AF due date. Most women do not get a positive test until AFTER their AF is late. I keep that in the back of my mind when I start getting discouraged. :hugs:

I really now feel that i'm out this month, compared to yesterday i feel terrible. My throat got worse, i'm sneezing/runny nose and banging headache, which is no doubt just off my daughter and not what you can get before BFP.

I'm still wet, having a lot cramps/pains in my groin/ovaries/stomach.Still got backache. I'm not bloated, bit gassy. I am tired today probably off fact i don't feel to good. I don't feel sick or anything, i don't feel hungry.

So i had some breakfast, hoping it would make me feel better.

Since 11am, mega dizzy episode has hit me, headache got worse massive whack of nausa just overcome me, i felt like i was going to throw up & pass out on way to pick my youngest up from nursery.
I keep getting rather intense spasms somewhere down in that area.

Since 11am, mega dizzy episode has hit me, headache got worse massive whack of nausa just overcome me, i felt like i was going to throw up & pass out on way to pick my youngest up from nursery.

OOO!!! I like the sounds of that!!! Sounds very promising!!!! :happydance::hugs:

How you feeling? Any better or worse?:flower:

OOO!!! I like the sounds of that!!! Sounds very promising!!!! :happydance::hugs:

How are you feeling today wishing? :flower:

I'm hopefully going to baby show on sunday, would be soo nice to see bfp before then :)

I'm hopefully going to baby show on sunday, would be soo nice to see bfp before then :)

Well, my cold is still in full force but no fever! Ugh, I feel worse today yet my temp is still around normal. My boss just tried to send me home but I insisted on staying for now. Hadn't wanted to say anything till now but I have had vivid dreams for 4 nights in a row (last night being a BFP dream). Got my hopes up a bit but it's probably just because I want one so badly.

That would be exciting to get your BFP before that!!! I think that would be such and awesome surprise!

Well, my cold is still in full force but no fever! Ugh, I feel worse today yet my temp is still around normal. My boss just tried to send me home but I insisted on staying for now. Hadn't wanted to say anything till now but I have had vivid dreams for 4 nights in a row (last night being a BFP dream). Got my hopes up a bit but it's probably just because I want one so badly.

That would be exciting to get your BFP before that!!! I think that would be such and awesome surprise!

Is it mainly just your throat thats sore? I don't do all this temp but did take mine before bed was like 36.20 no idea if thats good or bad.

Oooh i like BFP dreams or baby dreams. If i have a baby dream i never find out what sex of baby is, which i do think is slightly odd. Do you get that?
I've got big craving for spare ribs...but thought of food makes me cringe at the same time.

It would lovely to go and be able to look for now instead of 'later' :)

Hey.... I had a VERY vivid BFP dream last night too... very strange and very real feeling... but got a BFN today (12dpo) :cry:

Keep the hope alive til AF actually shows!!!!

Losing some hope here :wacko: 12dpo and I got a BFN this am :cry:

And much like some of the other ladies, I am having VERY vivid dreams... last night I help my POAS and watched it rapidly show a BFP...

This month just "felt right", like it is suppose to fall into place... sigh...

I still have a few more days until :witch: evil AF is suppose to arrive, but I have been having a little bit of cramping this am. :sad2:

Fingers and legs crossed... hehehe....

TGIF!!!!

Those evap lines are so horrible.... I saw one the other day and tried not to think about it... but I still do... way in the back of my head (But I am sure you know what I mean).

You aren't out of this month yet! AF is due for me Monday... so I am right there with you! :hugs:

Is it mainly just your throat thats sore? I don't do all this temp but did take mine before bed was like 36.20 no idea if thats good or bad.

Oooh i like BFP dreams or baby dreams. If i have a baby dream i never find out what sex of baby is, which i do think is slightly odd. Do you get that?
I've got big craving for spare ribs...but thought of food makes me cringe at the same time.

It would lovely to go and be able to look for now instead of 'later' :)

Throat is pretty sore but the congestion is just annoying! One moment I am all stuffy and the next it's runny like water!

I haven't ever had a baby dream until last night so I can't say as to whether or not I have experienced the sex of the baby issue. In last night's dream, I was in my house, felt the urge to POAS, and it come up as BFP. It was very real!

Ooo food cravings/aversions are good signs!!! FX FX FX!!!!

And much like some of the other ladies, I am having VERY vivid dreams... last night I help my POAS and watched it rapidly show a BFP...

I still have a few more days until :witch: evil AF is suppose to arrive, but I have been having a little bit of cramping this am. :sad2:

TGIF!!!!

Well, you are still not out!!!!!!!!! I'm cramping a bit as well, but not a drop of blood on my cervix, still wet and creamy CM! My cervix is completely closed today and it is really wet itself, not just the inside of my V. So, I'm kinda excited! Usually very dry so...we'll see!

plpixie how are you feeling? much happening for you?:)

Hey Mummy!

BFN for me this am at 12dpo.... boo. Very slightly tender b**bs, "wet" feeling below (but that could be the progesterone supp).... food "weirdness" and crazy tired! But there is nothing huge that stands out and say YES this is it....

I am still hoping and praying for this to be it... My BFF just told me that she is a few weeks pregnant... and I truly am happy for her... but I would also like to share it with her. How cool would that be.... sigh. (I am not bitter at my BFF, but this was their 1st cycle trying! sheesh! Lucky duck!!!)

I'm sorry if that sounds bitter... I really am happy for her :flower:

This weekend is going to be good and positive for all of us!!!!!!

TGIF!!!!

Well, you are still not out!!!!!!!!! I'm cramping a bit as well, but not a drop of blood on my cervix, still wet and creamy CM! My cervix is completely closed today and it is really wet itself, not just the inside of my V. So, I'm kinda excited! Usually very dry so...we'll see!

Wishing1010, you have such a wonderful, positive vibe! I really appreciate it!
I can't tell by my cervix right now... 2 days ago it was up, up and away (lol).... and it changes from day to night (up, then down a bit).... even my cervix is confused! LOL

I have very low slight cramps (every so often)... I choose to believe it is my body preparing a lovely 40 week home for my little bug :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->