1 DPO.....anyone else?

ooooooohhh my god!!! Im sure I see something.... Please Please tell me honestly if you see something

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1857689-maybe-faint-something.html#post27282339

OMG!!! The second pic on that thread DEFINITELY HAS A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

Hehe! I am loving the test pics!! That looks like a positive, too MummytoAmberx!!!!!!!! FX for both you ladies!!!!!!!

kittykat how old test there?

deffo can see it ! hope its start of bfp for you!
x

Ugh, hello Nausea. Woke up with a terrible headache about 3 hrs ago...now I'm so sick to my stomach. I was trying to make a grocery list and ended up throwing up after a few minutes...food was NOT sounding good. Maybe I have a bug (and that's why I've felt yucky all week). Want to crawl back into bed!

Ugh, hello Nausea. Woke up with a terrible headache about 3 hrs ago...now I'm so sick to my stomach. I was trying to make a grocery list and ended up throwing up after a few minutes...food was NOT sounding good. Maybe I have a bug (and that's why I've felt yucky all week). Want to crawl back into bed!

Or maybe.....just maybe....it could be all good signs :)

Update...BFN this morning :( getting a few cramps like AF could show early! That would just be my luck :( feeling a bit fed up today xx hope yr all having a better day

Update...BFN this morning :( getting a few cramps like AF could show early! That would just be my luck :( feeling a bit fed up today xx hope yr all having a better day

Nooo! I will not accept that. Let's give it a few more days and pray that the :witch: stays away!!

:hugs: and :dust:

So, as you ladies know, I am unsure of my O this month. But I do have an interesting symptom: Really runny nose and a slightly sore throat! No fever, no other symptoms of a cold. I know some women get this in their TWW and get a BFP so I'm kinda excited. I'm horrible getting my hopes up like this! I will probably be sick in bed with a terrible cold in the next few days (not related to pregnancy lol). Oh well, aren't all symptoms in the TWW pregnancy symptoms?! Haha.

How are you ladies doing??????

Nooo! I will not accept that. Let's give it a few more days and pray that the :witch: stays away!!

:hugs: and :dust:[/QUOTE

Thanks Hun, I really hope so, I feel so exhausted today, and a little crampy still, hopefully that's good signs....as for signs, yours sound great!! Good luck xx and rest up

Thanks Hun, I really hope so, I feel so exhausted today, and a little crampy still, hopefully that's good signs....as for signs, yours sound great!! Good luck xx and rest up

Hi kittykat33 - I agree with Wishing1010.... give it more time!!! I saw the picture and it looked as if something was goin on there! FX!!!!!

Hello lovelies....

Is anyone else here taking clomid and progesterone this cycle? I am 8 dpo now and have been having cramps and fatigue and dizziness off and on.... (a lot of cramping and dixxy spells today) problem is, progesterone suppositoes can have those side effects *sigh* :wacko:

I am sooooo scared to get optimistic about this, but something feels "different" (in a good way) this month... (I hate even typing it, I fell like i'm jinxing it - and I realize how crazy that sounds)...

:dust: - Spread it around!!! :flower:

Hello lovelies....

Is anyone else here taking clomid and progesterone this cycle? I am 8 dpo now and have been having cramps and fatigue and dizziness off and on.... (a lot of cramping and dixxy spells today) problem is, progesterone suppositoes can have those side effects *sigh* :wacko:

I am sooooo scared to get optimistic about this, but something feels "different" (in a good way) this month... (I hate even typing it, I fell like i'm jinxing it - and I realize how crazy that sounds)...

:dust: - Spread it around!!! :flower:

I probably will be next cycle but not on either this cycle. Yeah, progesterone can trick you as it is the reason why we feel many of our pregnancy symptoms in the first place. But, you know your body better than anyone else, so please keep your hopes up and look for that BFP soon!

Hi kittykat33 - I agree with Wishing1010.... give it more time!!! I saw the picture and it looked as if something was goin on there! FX!!!!!

Lol Thanks hun :) I really hope so

I don't really know too much about Clomid tbh but I have read lots about symptoms being all over the place in the 2WW. I hope you get your BFP xx

hey ladies!!! I have been cramping for the last couple days, nausea on empty stomach and just icky, but it could just be a bug. my af is do for another week. I hope for good but idk.

hey ladies!!! I have been cramping for the last couple days, nausea on empty stomach and just icky, but it could just be a bug. my af is do for another week. I hope for good but idk.

Good luck, that all sounds very positive :)

Update this morning, had a terrible night, bad dreams and waking up to use the loo
This morning I got a faint bfp but it is very faint, but it's there it was within about a minute and it is tinged with pink!! Fingers crossed it sticks!! Stick little bean!!! :D
How is everyone?

Update this morning, had a terrible night, bad dreams and waking up to use the loo
This morning I got a faint bfp but it is very faint, but it's there it was within about a minute and it is tinged with pink!! Fingers crossed it sticks!! Stick little bean!!! :D
How is everyone?

YAY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well, we're doing much better now with this awesome news!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I came down with something in the past 24 hours, had a real low fever on a regular thermometer but feel like a new person today. No one else seems to have what I have so I'm keeping FX it's a good sign! Temperature is back to normal this morning and my congestion is gone! Ooo, also had some breast soreness yesterday which is quite exciting as I rarely ever experience. Hehe!

So, as you ladies know, I am unsure of my O this month. But I do have an interesting symptom: Really runny nose and a slightly sore throat! No fever, no other symptoms of a cold. I know some women get this in their TWW and get a BFP so I'm kinda excited. I'm horrible getting my hopes up like this! I will probably be sick in bed with a terrible cold in the next few days (not related to pregnancy lol). Oh well, aren't all symptoms in the TWW pregnancy symptoms?! Haha.

How are you ladies doing??????

Hey, that is a positive sign! :hugs: I had that before i got my bfp last year. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->