1 DPO.....anyone else?

hey ladies!!! I have been cramping for the last couple days, nausea on empty stomach and just icky, but it could just be a bug. my af is do for another week. I hope for good but idk.

Hiya how many dpo are you?

I had nausea / empty stomach / increased hungry from 3-7dpo.

FX'd! :D

Update this morning, had a terrible night, bad dreams and waking up to use the loo
This morning I got a faint bfp but it is very faint, but it's there it was within about a minute and it is tinged with pink!! Fingers crossed it sticks!! Stick little bean!!! :D
How is everyone?

Hello

Wow! Congrats :hugs::flower:
Do you have a picture?
Sending you loads of sticky vibes!

Hello

As i sit here typing, im having loads of feelings in my groin. Its bubbling, moving, pinching, twitching.
I know for a fact i had this last year, as when i went for a scan i questioned being further on because of it.
However i don't have high hopes today or yesterday that is our month.

Feeling sick / increased hungry has now gone. I've had alot of cramps aches, alot of backache. Today ive noticed increase of CM.

I'm going to try and hold out poas until 11dpo.

How is everyone today?

Hello

As i sit here typing, im having loads of feelings in my groin. Its bubbling, moving, pinching, twitching.
I know for a fact i had this last year, as when i went for a scan i questioned being further on because of it.

Feeling sick / increased hungry has now gone. I've had alot of cramps aches, alot of backache. Today ive noticed increase of CM.

How is everyone today?

Well, I was just about to type on here about my crazy stomach! It's making all sorts of noise today, and I have lots of wind (TMI, sorry!)...didn't eat anything out of the norm. I'm praying this is a great sign for us both!!!!!!!

It's awesome that you have previous pregnancies to compare to, I'm sure it helps identify some symptoms specific to getting that BFP! I'm excited, I hope your stomach feelings and your back ache are good signs!!!!!!

Lots of sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kit hope that bean sticks!!!

MummytoA Wow those sound promising.

As for me, 6 dpo and not much different. I have every preg sysmptom known to man in my tww so not holding out to much for these symptoms. hahah xxx Fx d everyone!

Update this morning, had a terrible night, bad dreams and waking up to use the loo
This morning I got a faint bfp but it is very faint, but it's there it was within about a minute and it is tinged with pink!! Fingers crossed it sticks!! Stick little bean!!! :D
How is everyone?

AHHHHHHH sounds like sticky beans good luck and dare I say congrats

hey ladies!!! I have been cramping for the last couple days, nausea on empty stomach and just icky, but it could just be a bug. my af is do for another week. I hope for good but idk.

Hiya how many dpo are you?

I had nausea / empty stomach / increased hungry from 3-7dpo.

FX'd! :D

I am about 7 dpo. ive been having sore boobs off and on as well but it could be pre af

Hello

How is everyone today?

I have that bubbling, moving, pinching, twitching....fluttering feeling in my stomach for the last few days too! and its funny cause I thought the exact same thing that maybe I'm further along and just don't know it. I don't know though sometimes I think all these symptoms are just in my head lol

Hello

How is everyone today?

ive had all the groin issues too, nut I thought is was gas lol. ive increased cm for about 3 days now but I just think this is all leading to af im praying for a healthy happy sticky ean

Hello

How is everyone today?

I have that bubbling, moving, pinching, twitching....fluttering feeling in my stomach for the last few days too! and its funny cause I thought the exact same thing that maybe I'm further along and just don't know it. I don't know though sometimes I think all these symptoms are just in my head lol

I keep thinking that the stomach stuff is in my head too...but it's awesome when DH notices/hears it too! FX this is signs leading towards BFP!

Hello

How is everyone today?

ive had all the groin issues too, nut I thought is was gas lol. ive increased cm for about 3 days now but I just think this is all leading to af im praying for a healthy happy sticky ean

Praying for all you ladies, that this is your BFP cycle and that it's STICKY!!! Hang in there with us, FX!

Hello

How is everyone today?

Well, I was just about to type on here about my crazy stomach! It's making all sorts of noise today, and I have lots of wind (TMI, sorry!)...didn't eat anything out of the norm. I'm praying this is a great sign for us both!!!!!!!

It's awesome that you have previous pregnancies to compare to, I'm sure it helps identify some symptoms specific to getting that BFP! I'm excited, I hope your stomach feelings and your back ache are good signs!!!!!!

Lots of sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 thing i've had a lot of this time after O is gas, its been insane! Such an odd thing to indicator pregnancy though, dont you think? haha
Yeah i think it does, with 3 pregnancies i've had not once have i had all of this sore/tender breasts/nipples. That seems like a major thing to working out if you could be pregnant. Really just goes to show we really all are so different.

:hugs:

Kit hope that bean sticks!!!

MummytoA Wow those sound promising.

As for me, 6 dpo and not much different. I have every preg sysmptom known to man in my tww so not holding out to much for these symptoms. hahah xxx Fx d everyone!

I'm totally with you on that one i've had nearly all of the ones on countdowntopregnacy, instantly makes me think...this is just more side effects from my body getting back in tune. I do hope i'm wrong. FX'd for you :hugs:

Hello

How is everyone today?

This happened to me, i found out i was 19weeks with my first baby. I didn't have none of it when i got pregnant 2nd time, so when i got preg 3rd time i thought straight away 'omg' but i was totally wrong, i was bang on dates which was 6 weeks. I do remember i got my bfp on my AF due date last year.

I don't think its all in your head! :):hugs:

Hello

How is everyone today?

Hey, what is your CM like? I've noticed mine really increased like it does around ovulation. :hugs:

Ladies, I have blue veins all over my breasts, my hands, arms, etc. Like SUPER bright blue. It's freaking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did a quick creep over everyone's posts!!! Its looks to be a promising month for many people!!!!

I POAS this am (10dpo) and got a BFN..... but have been feeling very weird and VERY exhausted the last 4-5 days.... some very very light brown CM yesterday and a temp spike.

FX for us all!!!!

Well heres my update for today.....NOTHING!! BIG FAT NOTHING!!!

Took a First response early result test and got BFN
Used an internet cheapie test and got BFN

I reckon the one that did show something was probably a cruel Evap! I would have expected at least another faint line by now :(

Ah nevermind...I hope everyone is having a fully symptomatic day :D

Well heres my update for today.....NOTHING!! BIG FAT NOTHING!!!

Took a First response early result test and got BFN
Used an internet cheapie test and got BFN

I reckon the one that did show something was probably a cruel Evap! I would have expected at least another faint line by now :(

Ah nevermind...I hope everyone is having a fully symptomatic day :D

Maybe you'll start seeing the BFP tomorrow!!!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"