1 DPO.....anyone else?

I did a quick creep over everyone's posts!!! Its looks to be a promising month for many people!!!!

I POAS this am (10dpo) and got a BFN..... but have been feeling very weird and VERY exhausted the last 4-5 days.... some very very light brown CM yesterday and a temp spike.

FX for us all!!!!

You reckon was brown off implantation? :flower:

Well heres my update for today.....NOTHING!! BIG FAT NOTHING!!!

Took a First response early result test and got BFN
Used an internet cheapie test and got BFN

I reckon the one that did show something was probably a cruel Evap! I would have expected at least another faint line by now :(

Ah nevermind...I hope everyone is having a fully symptomatic day :D

Horrible evap!:growlmad:

I hope tomorrow is your day! :hugs:

Geez, I just POAS. LOL! Of course it was BFN (especially since I'm assuming I didn't O until a few days ago). Had to do it so I would stop fretting for now. I'm so pathetic! Since I don't know what CD I O'ed on, we will just go with the fact that I am CD28 with cycles lasting 32-36 days. So...again, end of next week seems like a good time for me to SERIOUSLY test.

So, i was checking my nipples...like you do haha!

Noticed it looked a bit crusty, so had squeeze some milk came out.
Know i had this before my bfp with my 2nd preg, approx 7 days before.
I had this around same time before 3rd preg BUT i've had this a lot since finishing the depo, and i had it before my last AF. So its 50/50 thing by likes of it.

Geez, I just POAS. LOL! Of course it was BFN (especially since I'm assuming I didn't O until a few days ago). Had to do it so I would stop fretting for now. I'm so pathetic! Since I don't know what CD I O'ed on, we will just go with the fact that I am CD28 with cycles lasting 32-36 days. So...again, end of next week seems like a good time for me to SERIOUSLY test.

No, no thats not pathetic. FX'd for the end of next week:flower:

I had this around same time before 3rd preg BUT i've had this a lot since finishing the depo, and i had it before my last AF. So its 50/50 thing by likes of it.

Hmmm....interesting!!!!!!! FX is signs of a sticky BFP for you!!!!

I did a quick creep over everyone's posts!!! Its looks to be a promising month for many people!!!!

I POAS this am (10dpo) and got a BFN..... but have been feeling very weird and VERY exhausted the last 4-5 days.... some very very light brown CM yesterday and a temp spike.

FX for us all!!!!

I am hoping and praying for that but I am so darn emotional and doubtful :(

Sorry ladies, just having a sad day....

I reckon the one that did show something was probably a cruel Evap! I would have expected at least another faint line by now :(

I feel your pain.... you can come sit on my pity plane :plane: with me if you would like.... I got BFN with a dollar store one and a clear blue today :cry:

And those darn evap lines are evil, I swear it!!!

:hugs: Sending you huge warm hugs!!!! :hugs:

How many DPO are you??? We both may still have a chance!!! FX

I think that is much better that 50/50!!! It is a good sign your body is working hard to get the right hormones in the right place!!! FX!!!

Absoluetly NOT pathetic.... I am 10dpo and have been POAS since 8dpo!!!!

Absoluetly NOT pathetic.... I am 10dpo and have been POAS since 8dpo!!!!

Haha! Well, at least I'm not alone! :dohh:

Hello ladies I would love to join maybe you ladies can help me figure out some of these "symptoms" I think I'm having . so I believe I am 1dpo or 2dpo
because I started testing on CD 14 and got positives until cd19 which was yesterday.TMI warning........yesterday I had frequent urination and loose bowls and today I am experiencing ovulation pain I think:shrug: anyway hopefully my days are right either way I know I ovulated at some point lol I am on CD 20 any input would be great this is only c2 so I am Very new to this.TIA!

FX for us all!!!!

I am hoping and praying for that but I am so darn emotional and doubtful :(

Sorry ladies, just having a sad day....

Aww massive hugs for you :hugs::hugs:
You know what, i broke down into tears earlier....so hopefully its all positive for you.
:flower:

I feel your pain.... you can come sit on my pity plane :plane: with me if you would like.... I got BFN with a dollar store one and a clear blue today :cry:

And those darn evap lines are evil, I swear it!!!

:hugs: Sending you huge warm hugs!!!! :hugs:

How many DPO are you??? We both may still have a chance!!! FX

Thanks hun, Im 11DPO and im so tired of squinting to see a shadow of something.....I truly hope either AF comes quickly or a BFP does, cos im getting exhausted! lol :wacko:

ok I know you guys are my new obsessive best friends, so please tell me is this likely to be another Evap?? The Frer was pure white negative this morning?! :(

photo (12).JPG

Hello ladies I would love to join maybe you ladies can help me figure out some of these "symptoms" I think I'm having . so I believe I am 1dpo or 2dpo
because I started testing on CD 14 and got positives until cd19 which was yesterday.TMI warning........yesterday I had frequent urination and loose bowls and today I am experiencing ovulation pain I think:shrug: anyway hopefully my days are right either way I know I ovulated at some point lol I am on CD 20 any input would be great this is only c2 so I am Very new to this.TIA!

Well, I would give it a few more days but anything can happen when it comes to pregnancy! Sometimes women get loose bowels and pain during ovulation...But, it could all be good signs!!! FX for you!!!

so alday I have been having bouts of nausea strong enough to knock me off my feet. im only about 7dpo though.. I think could be a few fays later

:wave: Hey ladies Sorry that I've been gone.. Any BFP's yet? When is everyone testing? I'm holding out till the 18th when I'm due... Fingers crossed, but not feeling optimistic grrr

I've been having soar nips since Ov and nothing else but I've poo'd 3 times today LOL no really other symptoms :shrug: I am experiencing mild cramps... feels like you know who is coming Uggg.. I start on the 18th so it may be... No spotting or IB :( Not feeling hopeful....

Hope you ladies get your BFP this month.. Loads of baby dust your way :flower:

Keep posting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back