1 DPO.....anyone else?

ok I know you guys are my new obsessive best friends, so please tell me is this likely to be another Evap?? The Frer was pure white negative this morning?! :(

View attachment 614967

Hey, deffo see it but i guess only way to confirm is by another brand showing the same.
Ive had many evaps on these so far this year within time limit. They never use to be so bad.
Fingers crossed for you :)

Hey

Still been doing my O tests. I have a little theory but do butt in and correct me if i'm totally wrong!
3rd test from the bottom was 14th may, this is first time since the depo i've actually had an O test look like this, white basically...my thought was, could implantation took place this day or around those days?:wacko:
Last test is today (still bit wet though) I'm interested to see tomorrows test, going try and get first response later for tomrorow. :)

Attachments

• ovtests.jpg
    ovtests.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey

Still been doing my O tests. I have a little theory but do butt in and correct me if i'm totally wrong!
3rd test from the bottom was 14th may, this is first time since the depo i've actually had an O test look like this, white basically...my thought was, could implantation took place this day or around those days?:wacko:
Last test is today (still bit wet though) I'm interested to see tomorrows test, going try and get first response later for tomrorow. :)

OOO! Interesting theory, I can't wait to see what you find out!!! :happydance:

So, the girl in my office that has the same AF cycle as me just started her AF....And now, I'm cramping a bit. I checked CM, still a lot and watery...We all know how this can change in an instant! I'm so afraid that if I do start...that my LP is about 7 days or less (that's terrible for trying to make a baby, but would maybe shed some light on why we haven't thus far). I'm depressed now. :(

So, the girl in my office that has the same AF cycle as me just started her AF....And now, I'm cramping a bit. I checked CM, still a lot and watery...We all know how this can change in an instant! I'm so afraid that if I do start...that my LP is about 7 days or less (that's terrible for trying to make a baby, but would maybe shed some light on why we haven't thus far). I'm depressed now. :(

Aww i know its difficult, i'm always comparing.
Chin up:hugs: i had a lot of cramping after this O :) :flower:

Aww i know its difficult, i'm always comparing.
Chin up:hugs: i had a lot of cramping after this O :) :flower:

Well, going to keep my FX for both of us, I know it's not over till the witch arrives. I keep running to the bathroom to check. I am wearing a liner so I'll be ok in case it does start suddenly. Ugh, I hate this not know and disappointment all at the same time!

I still have this darn cold, too! I do not want a cold and AF, that would horrible!!!!!

Sorry, I will stop complaining lol.

Lol welll...hmm...I think I am getting a touch of thrush (I have never had before so I had to look it up on the internet). My poor DH thinks I am losing my mind with all of this. Lol!

Question.... does the TWW cause a lot of stress in anyone elses home, or is it just me??

Wishing i've always got thrush in early pregnancy :D OR my area gets really swollen.

Question.... does the TWW cause a lot of stress in anyone elses home, or is it just me??

Haha! Definitely not just you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you are going through that right now, though. :hugs:

Mine just looked at my chest yesterday, did verify that my breasts are MUCH more veiny and huge...But just said "Oh well, you're going to start your period any minute now". He won't even talk about the possibility of being pregnant anymore. Other months, we have had tons of stress over whether or not AF will come, how are we going to afford a baby, etc.

Haha! Definitely not just you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you are going through that right now, though. :hugs:

Mine just looked at my chest yesterday, did verify that my breasts are MUCH more veiny and huge...But just said "Oh well, you're going to start your period any minute now". He won't even talk about the possibility of being pregnant anymore. Other months, we have had tons of stress over whether or not AF will come, how are we going to afford a baby, etc.

Thank goodness it isn't just me... I think 3 years of TTC and then other life stresses have brought life to a boiling point :sad2:

Thank goodness it isn't just me... I think 3 years of TTC and then other life stresses have brought life to a boiling point :sad2:

:( That's so sad...we will be at 3 years of TTC in October with no luck. It's been a struggle, one of my TWW was one of the only times I have seen my husband cry. He's taking it so hard, like it's his fault. I keep telling him it's mine but he won't listen. Glad to go to the DR and see if they can reinforce that it has been me this whole time. I can handle that disappointment but I don't think he can.

Maybe you could try to do some fun activity to take your minds off of it?

:( That's so sad...we will be at 3 years of TTC in October with no luck. It's been a struggle, one of my TWW was one of the only times I have seen my husband cry. He's taking it so hard, like it's his fault. I keep telling him it's mine but he won't listen. Glad to go to the DR and see if they can reinforce that it has been me this whole time. I can handle that disappointment but I don't think he can.

Im so sorry Wishing1010 :hugs:

Please know that it isn't one persons "fault".... it isn't anyone's fault! It is just something that "is".... you can not blame yourself for this.

Our bodies are strange, foriegn creatures; the more reading and research I do about TTC, I am surprised the human race is still going! LOL It takes the most precise setting for that teeny tiny miricle to occur.... and if one thing is off, that's all it takes. (I am not meaning for this to sound negative, I hope it doesnt sound that way).

You will have your teeny tiny miricle in one form or another. Have faith and be kind to your body; it is both amazing and complicated! YOU ARE WORTH IT! And remind your husband that as well. HE IS WORTH IT. And together, you can make a miricle happen.

I have faith for you.

Im so sorry Wishing1010 :hugs:

Please know that it isn't one persons "fault".... it isn't anyone's fault! It is just something that "is".... you can not blame yourself for this.

Our bodies are strange, foriegn creatures; the more reading and research I do about TTC, I am surprised the human race is still going! LOL It takes the most precise setting for that teeny tiny miricle to occur.... and if one thing is off, that's all it takes. (I am not meaning for this to sound negative, I hope it doesnt sound that way).

You will have your teeny tiny miricle in one form or another. Have faith and be kind to your body; it is both amazing and complicated! YOU ARE WORTH IT! And remind your husband that as well. HE IS WORTH IT. And together, you can make a miricle happen.

I have faith for you.

That was the nicest post I have ever ready!!! You have me :cry: over here! Thank you so much.

Well, I hope that you are able to get your tiny miracle as well, we just have to keep faith in it. It's so hard some months but at least we have our loving partners and forums like this to help us get through it!

Whew, I'm sobbing now, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->