1 DPO anyone else?

I don't know if to trust the internet cheapies tho
What do u thjbk9

I would double check with a frer or something like a frer but am sure it's fine, especially if it's a clear line! I've never had a clear false positive with one?

I did 2 tests this morning and didn't see a hint of a line. Then did one at half 3 and there is a line I wish I could upload a piccy

Have you got the sample still if you went to buy another test? Or test again tomorrow? It sounds positive, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

No I did it and tipped the wee away and assumed it would be negative....
I will get another test tomorrow and maybe do it Tuesday morning

Noodles it wasn't letting me attach the picture unless I typed something in the message box too. So I had to press the think that looked like a paper clip, press upload the file, then press close the window and type a message. Fingers crossed for you too bump!

I don't even have paperclip not sure if my phone is weird lol

Aw you have to go to the Go Advanced button. False positives on pink dyes are rare!

I wish I had another test isnt it typical I get a positive with the last test in the packet!!!!

I told DH there. He was delighted and so chuffed it happened much faster than last time! Still feels very surreal though x

Will do thanks x
We only decided to go for no 4 3 weeks ago feels weird and anxiety is kicking in

Ahh, I can understand that when it's been quick. I'm sure it will all work out perfectly though

My family arent the happiest when it comes to me havibg children but hey its tough titty isnt it

Fingers crossed for yous both as you get closer! Xx

Definitely, you need to do whatever's right for you and your OH and not worry about what other people think. Although I know that can be easier said than done!

I took another FRER this morning and still BFN so whatever that second line was on Saturday was definitely not an actual positive. Felt pretty rubbish earlier as I'd had a dream about a BFP too last night but I'm feeling better now and okay with trying again next cycle which is what I'm expecting.

How are you both feeling today?

Bump. I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:

I'm feeling good, completely normal just with achey boobs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back