1 DPO anyone else?

I hope you're right Noodles and that you do get your BFP. Good luck for testing tomorrow morning!

It's really interesting to hear how you both cope with the TWW too, thank you. It didn't really matter not having a drink at my brothers birthday, I just think it makes it harder to not think about/relax about the TWW. And also as you say Arlene don't want my life to be totally controlled by TTC as I know I've been a bit obsessive this cycle!

I think you were definitely right to go sledging, it sounds great fun! But I do know what you mean - I had to have an abdomen exam/dr pressing on my stomach the day after I suspect O and was worried that may have damaged something somehow :dohh:

I don't think you ladies will quite be able to see this. I felt period crampy when I went to bed last night, woke up this morning boobs are SORE.. Mines usually ease just before my period. So I tested.. It's either a really bad evap or start of my bfp. I think it hard colour. I'll attach a picture but you can't see much in the picture. I'm definitely going to buy a better test now!

Attachments

• OI000002.jpg
    OI000002.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
I don't think you ladies will quite be able to see this. I felt period crampy when I went to bed last night, woke up this morning boobs are SORE.. Mines usually ease just before my period. So I tested.. It's either a really bad evap or start of my bfp. I think it hard colour. I'll attach a picture but you can't see much in the picture. I'm definitely going to buy a better test now!

I can see that Arlene! Even in the picture it does look like a block line to me! If it came up within the time frame / has colour then it shouldn't be an evap? I hope not! when are you going to test with a better test? Good luck!

I'm working today so I'll nip out on my lunch and get a better test, I'll probably grab a super drug one and a cb digital for it I get a good line on the superdrug one. Our boots will be shut, superdrug don't sell first response, and I work in the local supermarket so not picking one of there :haha:

It was within the time frame, those are 10 mins to develop, I saw when I checked it after 7 x

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I've never used a Superdrug one but have heard good things about them.

Exciting xx good luck with the better test
I have barely slept all night ffs tossing and turning eith horrible nausea so ended up sleeping on the sofa
Did an internet cheapie and i cant see a thing
I hate those ICs
Im gonna get a frer because if I am not PG I will honestly be shocked if how i feel atm is all in my head

I have just done another FRER with FMU and it's BFN (can only see the faintest line ever at certain angles etc so think I'm just seeing the underlying line). Guessing it was a faulty test yesterday, which is horrible. I'll probably test again tomorrow to be sure but then going to try to wait for AF.

I hope your symptoms prove right for you Noodles! When are you going to test with frer?

I don't know I should wait till the 25th really but.... i wotn be able to lol

Noodles I hope a frer shows something for you!
Bump.on.brain how many dpo are you?

This has got to be the longest day ever! Lunch time simply isn't coming quick enough :haha:

Them internet cheapies are pissing me off lol
Why aren't they showing anything when I feel like I am pregnant hahaha!!
If my af comes I will truly be surprised but that's mother nature for you

Bump on the brain
Do you think testing too early is a bad thing for us all mentally? Maybe when people say test wheb AF is late have got it right

Noodles I hope a frer shows something for you!
Bump.on.brain how many dpo are you?

This has got to be the longest day ever! Lunch time simply isn't coming quick enough :haha:

Good luck for lunchtime!! I really hope you get a BFP.

I had a really odd cycle this month (no EWCM when I normally get it, but ov pains when I would expect to ovulate... then followed by 1 episode of EWCM 2 days after I thought I'd ovulated). So I'm estimating I'm about 10dpo but I'm not really sure.

Bump on the brain
Do you think testing too early is a bad thing for us all mentally? Maybe when people say test wheb AF is late have got it right

Definitely. It's made me obsessed - if there's no line I grumble/feel disappointed/ wonder if its too early, but if there is a faint line it's probably an evap or so hard to see you doubt it but it makes the POAS addiction worse. So I've realised this month there really is no benefit to testing early, I've just driven myself mad. I hope I learn my lesson next month!

I definitely was not expecting this!

Attachments

• DSC_2660.jpg
    DSC_2660.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
Omg I now did my last internet cheapie and i got a BFP!!!!!!
It isnt faint either
Do i trust them im all worried now haha
Omg arlene!
Bump on the brain I so so want you to have your bfp too
And everyone else on here
I'm all shaky and panicky now lol

Congratulations Noodles!! What a lucky day on this thread, I'm so pleased for you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->