1 Dpo! It's gona be a long TWW!

Ava G

Reaction score
So I'm back in the TWW. This time I promise not to symptom spot or obsess over it. Well I'm going to try to. This is the 14month of ttc. Ah please lord let it be our month!x

Hi this is my 13month of Ttc after miscarriage. The last couple of months I have gone a bit ott on the symptom spotting so gonna keep myself busy and try not to think about it all too much :/ I'm ovulating today so fx and lots of baby dust xxxx

I'm 3 DPO and I am right there with you!!! 7 Months of TTC and very ready for this to happen for me, everyone else has had their turn it's mine now!!! GL to you!!! When will you be testing?

My daughter is from my FOH, but me and my OH are desperate for a child together even though he is bringing my child up as his own. Laney bump sorry to hear about ur mc, JDB121 not sure when I'll be testing or if I'll be testing, hate seeing that 1 line x

I totally understand about not wanting to test, this time around I'm trying not to test unless AF is 2 days late...key word "try" baby dust to a both of you ladies!

hello ladies can i join the wait please? we are trying for our second baby, our 1st arrived after a very long 18 months 6 of those months were on clomid. We literally started the baby dance on the day of our daughters 1st birthday and have been trying ever since... we so hoped we would conceive naturally second time around - my body worked 1st time so why not this time?? Anyway, 13 months later we have finally gave in and this is my 1st cycle of clomid. Trying so hard not to obsess but its sooooo hard!!

When is everyone testing?? I was going to start early testing on 10th March (me??? obsessing???)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->