• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Babybump: Cool, med school! Sounds really like a tough thing to do. But in the end, you get to help people and that must be the best job ever. Great to hear you got crosshairs in FF! Saw your temp dropped back again, but still above the coverline. Interested to see what happens tomorrow. Fx!!

My temp hasn't dropped below coverline? It's been hanging out higher than my typical LP temp actually.

Midnight & Bump, yes, that's me with my son on my avatar pic, it's from last summer. Thank you for saying I look young :)
The movie was good, we saw Mission Impossible with Brad Pitt, and I liked it but didn't get the plot. Men and their action movies, ya know...

Laura and Cilnia, welcome!!!!
Cilnia, it was so nice of you to put everyone in the list cause by he time we test, it may be confusing.

Ahh, how can I tweak my chart so the crosshairs would move a day or two earlier? I know I ovulated for sure on the 8th or morning of the 9th.

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Babybump: Cool, med school! Sounds really like a tough thing to do. But in the end, you get to help people and that must be the best job ever. Great to hear you got crosshairs in FF! Saw your temp dropped back again, but still above the coverline. Interested to see what happens tomorrow. Fx!!

My temp hasn't dropped below coverline? It's been hanging out higher than my typical LP temp actually.

That looks really good so far, what is your normal lp range?

Hmm.... i think i misplaced your chart with someone elses. Opened the wrong chart! so sorry.... lol.... :shy::shy:

Testinglist: (in order of dates)

Laura617: 20th
Babybumpahead: 20th
Katrus: 20th - 23th
Cilnia: 20th - 23th
Midnightfalls: 23th
Sunii: 23th

Something like this? :D

Anyone who want to join, can join!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFP for all of us by the end of this month!!!! :baby:

I will be sooo looking forward to hear/see everyone's test!!! We're all in different countries though, so we'll probably test a few hours apart...

Cilnia, great timing on bding! And cm is staying creamy, it is a good sign I heard.

Speaking of signs and symptoms, where art thou? Come on, girls, you surely have been noticing something weird (lol, feeding into the symptom spotting urge, I know you got it too)!!

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind if I join ya. I am 3dpo (according to FF). hoping this is a great ttw for all of us. Thank you BabyBumpAhead for inviting me over :thumbup:

Welcome! :)

Some of us are going to POAS the 20th/21st and others are waiting until the 23rd. What day are you planning? You and I are the same DPO.

lol this may be the first cycle that I haven't decided that yet. I was just so happy to have gotten crosshairs that nothing else entered into my mind. I think I will aim for the 23rd as that is when AF should be due. I have an unopened box of FRERs though so I really doubt I make it that long.

I got unopened FRER box too, along with some other ones, a total of six. Only 7 days to go! Oh how I wanna test now!

Now I'm confused. My temp went up today (a little) but it took away my crosshairs.
Gr

Laura, someone on here gave me a good advise to put one fake temps for the next couple of days and see what ff will do. I did that and got cross hairs, and than corrected the temps next day. It really helped me.

Alright well hopefully I haven't really messed up my chart but I had two days in a row that were wonky because my son woke up early (teething). So one day I didn't enter a temp at all but the other I took it late and used a bbt adjuster. Not sure how well that really works but I figured I would go back and discard the one I used the adjuster on as that one was pretty high and I didn't really trust it and my crosshairs came back.

What do you ladies think?

Hi can I wait with you ladies?

Think I'm 4-6 dpo. AF is due on the 23rd but I'm sure I will cave in and test before!

This is my second cycle ttc my second child - I have a DD who is 27 months.

Was convinced I was pg last cycle so was very disappointed with BFN

This 2ww is sooo long!

Kat, to change your crosshairs i think you can override it to use OPK as a ovulation prediction. Check the over ride section.

I gave my debit card to DH so i dont buy a test until 23 for the 24...so i think im going to go nuts!! Usually im testing around 9 dpo! haha So far im feeling ok. No symptoms but then again im only 3 dpo so im guessing pretty normal. Either way i think my temps are REALLY strange this month, they are hardly moving at all! Stupid flat temps!

Laura when i check your chart it still gives your crosshairs and solid...Did you change something?

This mornign im not feeling so positive...FF confirmed O on CD 20...but our bding timing wasnt great for that. On CD 20 i wrote pm but its a half if we can call it that...i was able to only inseminate a little bit..not the ..whole load if you will..haha sounds funny.
Plus a co-worker was jealous that i was ttc so she started...and she just told me that she got two positives...and she isnt sure if she wants it now because she says shes old...(shes 45) and it would be her first. I did everything for her this cycle told her when to bd did her chart and everything. I feel soo jipped! I know jealous rant....but still...I can get her preggo and not me? and shes not even sure if she wants to be!! Uggh so frustrating. What a start to a lovely monday. ok rant over...

Welcome Louise !! :) Have you noticed any symptoms? Do you temp?

Ahh, how can I tweak my chart so the crosshairs would move a day or two earlier? I know I ovulated for sure on the 8th or morning of the 9th.

On FF you can override ovulation day by clicking tuning/override under ovulation detector. I think it's a normal feature, I have the VIP version so I'm not positive.

Last cycle was 97.2 (anovulatory cyvle though, LP was progesterone induced) at 4dpo and 97.6 the cycle before.

Midnight - yes I discarded an earlier temp that I wasn't comfortable with. I had used a bbt adjuster after taking temp late and it still was higher then my others so I really didn't trust it.

2DPO, I'm feeling crap! I have such bad cramps and random sharp pains in my left ovary, and seems I'm getting a cold, out of nowhere!

Cilnia, great timing on bding! And cm is staying creamy, it is a good sign I heard.

Speaking of signs and symptoms, where art thou? Come on, girls, you surely have been noticing something weird (lol, feeding into the symptom spotting urge, I know you got it too)!!

Thanks hun! I'm very happy with my CM (ok this sounds sooo weird) because i was super dry last month!! lol.

Seriously? Wow wat a weird one is that... So she was jealous of you trying, she started trying, got preg immediately, and now she doesn't know if she's happy about it? djeez... I would scream of happines! Some people are so weird.

sunni Isnt is a bugger when we feel THAT great (sarcasm placed there) I get that most times when i ovulate. :( I feel your pain. Hold tight it will pass im sending you lovely feel better dust :)

Cilna I know some people are really weird, I just feel like slapping her around a bit to make her realize how lucky she is. Now shes concerned that shell be 65 when the kid is 20...I mean wasnt that something you though about BEFORE you started?? Very aggrivating, makes me wanna cry. Maybe its affecting me more because i fee like i dont have a shot this month....:(

Baby dust to everyone! This has to be our month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"