1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi Toots! ANy symptoms?

And no FeeMee, Its not your imagination. I always get slight cramping in my LH phase.

Only symptom for me so far is this morning for a couple of hours I had short, sharp pains really low in my stomach. Wonder what that could be?!:shrug:

I have no symptoms yet but there is still plenty of time!

Just a quick question - I used a CBFM this month for the 1st time. I didnt get a peak bu have had highs from day 8 - now. I also used OPK's aswell and I'm still getting almost +ve OPK's even tho Im sure I ovulated a few days ago as I had loads of EWCM and the usual ovulation twinge! Has anyone else had this i'm just starting to worry I didnt actually ovulate.

Hi! I'm new here, but I would love to join you ladies! I'm also 1 dpo and this is our third month ttc. Good luck and baby dust to all! :o)

Jojosmami, I am feeling good, I have no symptoms at all! Still plenty of time though, as Cazi said.

Welcome klwcurlyq! Lots of :dust: your way!

:hi:hi ladies! How are we all today. No symptoms as yet today for me:nope:

Heya girls
(tmi) but 4dpo and loadss of cm!!!??
Xx

Hi Ladies :hi: I am in the TWW also...6 DPO today!!
I have had tons of things going on and i think sometimes i am just going batty already:wacko:

Here it is ( Please for give me... I just copied and pasted it here from the other SSing group i am in....my hands are kind of sore from doing so much typing lately(I have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome)

1DPO~ Bad headache and sore BB's (on the sides), and some pinching/mild cramping off and on.

2DPO~ Tired(by 11 am i was ready to take a nap,and did for an 1hr and 45mins),headache still,burping and gassy,vivid dreaming ....really weird!!

3DPO~Woke up with a headache, sore/achey BB's(on the sides),had heartburn at night(tums didn't help),Tired and took a nap for 2 hours,more vivid dreaming,mild backache and sore throat,had yellowish creamy CM !

4DPO~Woke up witha mild backache that went away,Dry mouth,Bloated and VERY gassy,Evening time heartburn again:dohh: ,Gaggy/dry hives in the car(Motion sickness??)...CM grossed me out it was bunch of milky yellowish and kind of strechy.

5DPO~ Gaggy/Dryhive first thing,tummy is upset and feeling sicky,Woke up with a THROBBING headache,Very minor skin breakout,MOOD SWINGS!!!:growlmad: :cry: :wacko: ..... Strong smelling pee(what gives with that??),Tired and took a 1 hour nap at 9:15 in the morning....BB's are sore off and on, Gassy and burping ALOT though out the day!! Heartburn again last night (tums didn't help)...and my special coffee from starbucks gave tasted so nasty in my mouth yesterday!!

Today i am 6DPO~ RAGING HORMONES....I feel like MONSTER MOM!! :muaha::devil::change: and my morning as only begun....BB's are still achey.tender, Vivid dreams last night,kind of weird ones too....Started burping again this morning....and Undies feel sticky!!! TMI,sorry!:blush:

My temps are in my Chart !!

Sending :dust: and PMA to everyone....STAY AWAY :witch:

Hi Ladies, can i join in, im 2 dpo, i think, ff hasnt given me my life saving red cross yet:wacko:. I had a wicked temp rise this morning, so fingers x,:thumbup:, check it on my chart below.
Ive been having all sorts of signs, already, really gassy, bloated like a ballon, tender BB's, and thats only in the last few days.

We just have to wait and see hey, :dust: to all

Good sign feemee:thumbup:
:dust: fingers crossed for this month!

Ohh I hope so no other syptoms though :shrug:

sorry I can't help with the other two post I'm not good on the syptoms spotting

But good luck :) xx

hi everyone
count me in, i was 2dpo on sept 15 and 5 today. this is my first month really tracking everything and joining a message board! wishing us all lots of luck. are you all going to wait or test early? my plan says i can test sept 28

hi everyone
count me in, i was 2dpo on sept 15 and 5 today. this is my first month really tracking everything and joining a message board! wishing us all lots of luck. are you all going to wait or test early? my plan says i can test sept 28

AF is due on the 28th for me, My plan is to test on the 27th,but i might cave and test on the 25th :blush:

Af due for me on 28th too don't know if I can resist testing early though! Xx

Is anyone else having mild cramping today?? Oh andis anyone before/during/after they eat feel sick to their stomach and feel like they are going to puke??? I just got done eating raisin bran crunch cereal and now my tummy feels yucky and I have this gaggy/pukey feeling :( :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->