• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi all hope you are all doing ok and only marginally less sane than yesterday! today i have had quite a bit of thick creamy cm, tender boob with shooting pain to the nip, and lastly af type cramps with some twinges in between was convinced af was coming but its not due for 9-10 days, I hope you are all full of promising symptoms that lead to your bfps xx

hmmmm question as i have never had this before with any of my other pregnancies ....I noticed there is small whitish looking pimples around my nipples and a couple of them had a drop of clear fluid coming out of them....i am so blushing right now :blush: .......does any one know or have had this before?? would love to know what or why this is happening ...thank you in advance ladies i am also going to ask this question in a couple other groups i am in too.

Hello
I am 7dpo we were not trying but did have unprotected sex all four days before O and O morning. I have been very stressed with my recent lose but im trying to be optimistic. I have been having lower back pain, stuffy nose, stiff neck, white and sometimes yellowish cm. I have not charted my temperate though. I also feel as if I felt my egg leaving my right ovary on ovulation day and I have cramping similar to af cramping. Please help and keep me updated on your 2ww baby dust to all and keep me in your prayers.

Hi jna:hi:
Sorry very sorry for your loss. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Maybe we will all be lucky this month.:dust::hug:

Hello Ladies! Haven't been on for a day or so and so much has happened. I'm really sick right now(sinus infection,Poss. strep throat and I'm thinking Bronchitis.)I'm going to the Dr tomorrow to hopefully get some type of meds.

Welcome to all the ladies who just join us and :dust: to us all!

Everyone's symptoms sound good to me.

Navy and FeeMee, yesterday I was horribly moody!! At first I thought it was just because I don't feel good so I was irritated but I felt like I wanted to rip someones eyes balls out if they even just looked at me!! I was snapping at everyone even my kids :cry: Then @ night I was laying w/ my DH trying to rest and watching that Vin Diesel movie The Pacifier (stupid movie) and was crying, no, sobbing at parts that weren't even sad! I also had a dream last night that my mom ( she passed away the day I found out I was preggo w/ my daughter and my daughter was actually born 6 wks early & on my mom's birthday) was sitting on my bed and I was laying down, she said "I can't believe my baby is pregnant again." I said "Mom, how do you know? its still to early to even know if I am." She said "I know you are. I can tell by looking at you." THen she made me take a HPT and it was a really strong positive. I asked her how it could be pos already and the lines were so dark @ only a couple days DPO. She said " That's what happens when you have twins." It was so crazy real!! When I woke up it took me a min to think about if it really happened or not.When I told my DH he said maybe my mom was trying to let me know. I've said from the beginning I had a good feeling about this month but it could just be because I want it so bad. So other symptoms I've had is increased CM,bbs sore and sensitive, lots of cramping almost like I'm getting my AF, lower back ache and been so extra hungry. I guess we shall see. Its so funny because normally I would be chomping at the bit to test, especially after a dream like that but I'm not. I guess it could be that I'm so sick right now I don't even want to get out of bed. But, its a good distraction.

Hi everyone.
Can I join you?
I'm 3DPO today. This cycle we tried SMEP, Agnus Castus, EPO, legs in the air after and a lot of PMA!!!
Woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and an empty feeling in my stomach(strange) creamy cm and achy boobs.
Let the Symptom Spotting begin!!

Love &

xxx

hey jojosmami sorry to hear you are poorly, what a fab dream to have maybe your mum is looking down on you and letting you know whats in store, best of luck and get well soon

Nand, I am so so glad you mentioned shooting pains to the nip as I didn't think of this as a symptom. It started last night, only in my right boob but tonight it's in both. And it's not there all the time, just every now and then. Really hope this is a symptom for us.

I haven't been feeling much else except when I lie flat on my back I feel as if something is twinging/pulling really low down in my abdomen. Fingers crossed!

Jojosmami, that really is a remarkable dream. I hope this was your mums way of letting you know she is there x

JNA sorry for your loss. Nand, imagine if your dream came true! I am also exactly on this schedule. 6 DPO tomorrow. I'm getting my day 21 bloods taken on Tuesday to see if I ovulated but I'm confident I did!

Lots of ranfom symptoms, I have loads of lotiony CM, backache, spots 1-sided cramping this morning and I got mad at DH coz I didn't like anything he put on the telly! :blush:

Hi ladies, FF finally gave me my crosshair this morning, and has noted that im 5 DPO. So i actualy 'O' on 15th Sep:happydance:. Had a wicked temp rise this morning as well.

Anyway, i just wanted to ask, does anyone have these sharp pulling pains in there womb area. Its hard to describe, but it almost comes and goes, and its also making, my womb area fill almost heavy:shrug:.

Really confused, just needed to share, if anyone had the same thing.

Hey Tigger, I haven't felt those sharp pains. But I have been having mild/dull - moderate cramping like AF cramps. But, your symptom sounds pretty good. According to FF I ovulated on the Sept 16th but I got EWCM on the 14th,cramping and a neg OPK, then on the 15th still the same and my BFP OPK, when I tested again on the 16th I got a neg OPK so I really think I ovulated on the 15th as well as you! Any other symptoms?

How about everyone else?

Hi ladies, I've been getting cramping on and off since 3dpo which increased up to yesterday. Haven't really noticed anything today. Could it be implantation or is it to early? :thumbup:

Hey Tigger, I haven't felt those sharp pains. But I have been having mild/dull - moderate cramping like AF cramps. But, your symptom sounds pretty good. According to FF I ovulated on the Sept 16th but I got EWCM on the 14th,cramping and a neg OPK, then on the 15th still the same and my BFP OPK, when I tested again on the 16th I got a neg OPK so I really think I ovulated on the 15th as well as you! Any other symptoms?

How about everyone else?

Hi jojosmami, ive also had the mild cramping, that your describing, but i thought its because im so bloated, and gassy. Im not normally bloated n gassy after 'o' but this time its very shameful if you know what i mean:blush:.
I also been having headaches, and just sticky like, CM. Not sure if thats anything to take note of.:shrug:

Hi ladies, I've been getting cramping on and off since 3dpo which increased up to yesterday. Haven't really noticed anything today. Could it be implantation or is it to early? :thumbup:

toots is your cramping, like a sharp pulling sensation, in your womb area, or is it like jojosmami described, AF cramping?

:hi:it was quite a sharp pain, not something I experience with af. On Friday I also had a really sharp sensation which ran from my belly button to 'down there':blush: I haven't noticed any other symptoms and cm is pretty much non existent and I thought that would increase? What do you reckon?:flower:

Thats sounds very much like mine cramp pain, except i didnt have a shooting pain from my belly button, but more from my left and right side, going towards my down belows. It almost feels like 'O' pains but not as sharp, but pulling. if that makes any sense.:shrug:

I wanted to share this with you guys, and ask you all what you think
:flower:

This remarkable photograph of a tiny fetus in its unruptured amniotic sac was taken after surgery for an ectopic pregnancy in 1972. This picture demonstrates the development of a baby at only six weeks after conception.
Photograph by University of Minnesota Medical

Attachments

• teardrop108x171.jpg
    teardrop108x171.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 111
@ Tigger. Wow, that pic is amazing and it doesn't even look real! Wow!

apparently it was still moving, in its sac, when they took the picture. the arms and part of the head. It gives me goose bumps when i image it, but only in a sweet kind way. Mother nature is something else:flower:

@Tigger:
I have noticed a lot of bloating as well and I do know you mean about the gas, I just thought it was the beans in the soup I had for dinner :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->