1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Star, THANK YOU for that! I want to see all the episodes now! I know that 'm gonna sound ignorant but I ( maybe being in AMerica) Thought Gypsies were only around way back in the day. My husband always said his ansestors were Gypsies and I just laughed at him. So what exactly is a Gypsy then? They showed the trailers and it showed them looking poor but wouldn't they have to have a lot of money to pay for all of that? You know what's even worse? That all that looks like some of the wedding's I've been to in New Jersey!! :haha: So, Star, your gonna be featured on that show?

Well, I just did some research on Gypsies and I am so intrigued now! I had no clue about this! They look like some fun people!

Ha ha Jojo not if I can help it lol...... :) they have mega money they drive around in transit Vans they don't pay tax or council tax, most of them now live in homes rather than caravans but they are rough and ready....

Their morales tend to be very old school women don't have a say at all, it is the mans way or no way even at 12 years old it happens that way in order to show an interest in a girl they have to "Grab" them which basically from what we've seen so far is horrific we would have a man done by the police for assault CRAZY... we have gypos everywhere in the UK

but they get to be a mega princess for one day of their lives so the programme is really good and interesting

xxx

Afternoon all,
:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby: congratulations wishing!:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo: it's lovely to see a BFP on here. Fantastic clear line:happydance::wohoo:

I've just taken my chocolate and banana muffins out of the oven. They look so yummy!!! Must try not to eat them all at once:haha:

thankyou star,jojo and toots im soo happy and excited but more so because of how much darker it is from yesterdays test,ill keep testing over the next wk to make sure they get as dark as the control line but then il relax and just enjoy,hope you star and toots join us soon so sending you loads of baby :dust: and a little tip that may make you think of doing things different just to see if it works but me n oh only :sex: around the start of the ovulation wk and right around the last day so really didnt try like i had in the months before so thats what shocked me more,good luck ladies x x x x

Love the :bfp: pic Wishing!!! Your def preggo!!!!! So happy for you!!

Toots, muffins sound great! Wish I could get one!

congrats wishing, fab lines, happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxx

thankyou nand01 im so happy and cant wait to tell everyone ie family n friends but keeping it quiet till my scan but thats if i can stop myself lol but dont want to have to go through telling people im not if anything happens before but im trying stay possitive that all will be fine x x x

Wishing, did you test again today? How you feeling?

How is everyone doing today?

hi jojo my pic is my test from today,again its a little darker but not much but im happy that it is slowly going darker as its beta than nothing and also realised that my tests im using are 15miu and picking it up where as with my chemical they were lighter than what they are now on a 10miu test so if im honest im feeling very excited and possitive that this time all is good,sickness has kicked in today and tiredness is shocking already lol x x x
how is everyone else doing x x

I am so happy for you! AF was suppose to show today right? When are you planning on calling the Dr? R u in the US?

thankyou and yes it was and im having cramping but feels nothing like af cramping which is a good sign,i live in england how about you,im going get an appointment next week as i wont see the midwife till im about 10 weeks preg so not in any rush plus ive got take my little lad for his 2 yr checkup so might as well get them done at the same time x x

Good afternoon girls, how's everyone today?
Wishing your test photo is fab! For you lovely pregnant ladies I was reading an article in the paper about hypno-birthing. It's a series of relaxation and breathing techniques to help relieve labour pain. It's quite interesting and women that have tried it don't need any drugs, generally just gas and air and it's supposed to not be as painful. :thumbup:
I have a v full/heavy feeling going on in my lower stomach. Do I get excited about a possible symptom or do I continue to blame the hsg:shrug:

Well Logically it could be both but hunni If I was you I would be so excited I would be getting ready to jump out of my skin!!! When r u thinking of testing?

toots i agree with jojo :thumbup: so defo stay pos and how exciting,good luck with testing and cant wait to find out how it goes x x x

I'm going to be a good girl and wait until af is a day or so late. The reasoning behind this is that the cycle just gone was 29 days which is v out of the ordinary for me, usually 25 days. I'm saying that at the moment but let's see what happens next week!:haha:. Af is due next Thursday so I'm hoping for more symptoms to obsess about by then:happydance:. Oh said this morning that he's got a really good feeling about this month so I hope he's right!

whoo hoo ha ha this is fantastic hee hee..., oh toots lol...., Fantastic test wishing its getting lovely and dark now whoo hoo!!

Oh by the way hypno birthing eh... honestly good luck with that lol and I will be very proud of anyone who can do it, I was drugs, epidural and gas and air lol something to look fwd too

:) :) xxxx

thankyou star,im not going test for a few more days now so i can see a big difference lol,ive had really bad cramps today and that bloated i look 3 months gone already,oh wants to keep it quiet till ive had a scan but if my belly carrys on the way it is i think it will be telling people sooner haha,i dont think the hypno would work for me after giving birth twice already but hoping for just gas and air and a water birth which i did with my son but with my daughter i had everything going haha,maybe cause she was my first and i realised if you loose it the pain does increase alot so stayed calm as i could with my son and was a loverly experiance,hope you will be joining us soon too hun and toots o and good luck with holding out testing toots as i failed once i got to 10dpo hahaha x x x baby :dust: to you both x x x

Well done you with the water birth I was hopeless but hey I was induced at 33wks so ds was no way ready to come so forceful is one word for it... xx

Well we have decided to start TTC properly again next month so excited Whoo hooo lasdies big fat gypst wedding half an hour hee hee xxxx

More ideas eh yeah right!!!!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->