1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Beth, Toots is right hunni. You should just let your feeling flow. Were all here to help thru good and bad times!
Toots, that's exactly what happened to me!! Remember I was sooooo crampy from 1dpo and it was pretty intense cramps. The wating is KILLING me!!! So I know its gotta be unbearable for you!! Every morning I run to the comptuer and see if you caved and tested and got your :bfp: You better be ready to take a pic of it when you do get it lady! You have a ton of people waiting to see it!

How's everyone else doing this morning?

It's killing me aswell Hun! I'm trying so hard to be good but it's really difficult! I'm really hoping the cramps are a good sign, they are really strong today. My boss has just asked me if I've got a cold cos I'm so sneezy and snuffly but it really doesn't feel like I have, v strange! I think it might be my month, I hope that comment doesn't come back and bite me on the arse!:haha:

Jojo, did you notice any change in your boobs early on? One of the things that's concerning me a bit is that mine don't feel any different to how they normally do:shrug:

I didn't have any difference in my bbs at all. I didn't notice even the slightest change until I was about 8-9 weeks pregnant. I did notice the darker veins everyone was talking about but didn't notice it until after I got my BFP. Actually when I was preggo with my DD my BBS NEVER hurt until I gave birth. They never got swollen, bigger, sore or anything. THe only that happened was my nips did get bigger and darker. With my 1st pregnancy they didn't start hurting until around 8 wks as well. So, personally I wouldn't use your bbs as an indicator. However, everyone is different. I noticed my cm change,I got heartburn (which for me was a def sign because I only get it when I pregnant) and all the cramps. If I was you I would have already went out and bought a weeks worth of cheapy tests and started testing. I know some people can't do that because they get to disappointed when its a BFN and I know there is that threat of a chemical but for me even after I got my chemical I had to test early the next cycle. I really think this is your month TOOTS! When are you thinking about testing?

I really want to test early but oh keeps saying I should wait:dohh:. Doesn't want me to get disappointed. Id like to do a sneaky test but IF it came up positive I don't think I'd be able to control myself and I know he wants to be with me when I test and he'd be disappointed he wasn't there. I'm thinking maybe I'll say to him I want to test Sunday and as af isn't due till Thursday there should be a good chance of a pos, right?:shrug:
I'm not going to be crushed if i got bfn cos there are days more to keep testing to get that bfp, it's af arriving that will be heartbreaking.
I've still got really strong cramps and pinching which I don't remember getting like this before. At the moment I've got pretty good pma:happydance:
I posted on the 1st and 2nd tri asking how many ladies got a bfp after the hsg and there's a range of answers, some got it that month and others a few months after. Another thing that's giving me some extra pma is my prediction for bfp this month, I know it's silly but everything little positive sign helps:thumbup:
How's you today?

toots your symptoms sound great. on my bfp cycle i cramped from ov to 11dpo then it stopped for a day then it came back and they were proper cramps, my boobs didnt hurt unless i poked them, and colds and stuffed noses is a really good sign, it all sounds really hopeful..... do a sneaky test then if its pos make a big song and dance about how preg you feel and take a test with oh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks nand, I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but i am getting some strange things going on. I've never cramped like this before and it's really encouraging that you and Jojo had cramps on your bfp cycle. Watch this space I guess:happydance:.
How's you?

Oh jojo a boy that is amazing and ur scan pics are just precious I love ur name as well so cute must be real now its actually happening and there will be actual photos of a bambino soon not scans as wonderful as they are....

Toots whoo hoo as for the boobs well mine are on fire I'm 100% not pregnant and my body is telling me I am ha ha,... I think no symptoms are good for me thats for sure but everyone is different and there is plenty time for symptoms how are u sleeping I couldn't falla sleep and I was knackered all the time that was big sign oh and the cramping so excited for u...

Beth how are you hopefully u will get the positive OPK tonight tomorrow and u can have a weekend in bed...

Wishing its only natural to be worried I'd defo go back to the dr at 6wks and ask for early scan if u need reassurance but I think u will be fine go ask them to do bloods??

Nando did you find out what babba is I've forgotten if u asked sorry x

Well ladies I need your advice, I went for an interview on Thursday cos I had a bad day at work last week which has been going from bad to worse!!! I got the job do I take it?? I get 6 months 100% pay in my job whereas I'd only get 90% for 6 weeks but salary is amazing i'm so confused baby plans would have to wait till after wedding if I go for new job whereas we can try March, April, May, June and July before giving up for the wedding in May 2012 oh I'm so confused

Be brutally honest please xxxxxxx

Morning ladies,
I did a test with fmu and it was bfn. I'm not disheartened yet cos I know it's super early. I'll leave it a few days and then try again.
Fee, that's a tricky one! You've got to be happy in your job seeing as we spend most of our lives working. The dilemma is obviously having to put baby plans on hold. What is your gut feeling? What does your oh reckon?
Have a good weekend ladies. :hugs:

hi everyone, so i had a scan today and it was bad news...so it is bad news
she said there is a 17 x 24mm gestational sac, however she cannot see a fetal pole, yolk or heartbeat.
She said either the baby stopped growing, or my dates are wrong and I am only 4-5 weeks.
I got my BFP on 24th Jan, ovulated no earlier than 13th jan.

It was an internal scan and she said it was 50/50 either miscarriage or small/ early
we are devastated and have been told we have to wait 10 days for another scan, but to contact the epu on monday

i have had no bleeding, have had cramping from day 1 and sickness, sore breasts etc which continue now, so i dont know what to think...

gutted
xx

Oh honey, I'm sending u the biggest hugs ever hope ur doing ok I know its a stupid thing to say because u are obviously in complete limbo..., theres nothing worse than not knowing did they take ur bloods so they could tell u what ur hsg is?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh duck I'm so sorry:hugs:. I don't really know what to say as I'm sure whatever I say will not make you feel any better. Just know I'm thinking of you:hugs:
Is there any chance at all that your dates are wrong?

thanks,
there is a chance, i know i ovulated fairly late and have changed my ticker to reflect it, they didnt take any bloods as it was a private scan, but i would like them taken - i dont know what to do, i have fairly painful cramps and was tempted to go to a and e and get them to as the EPU is closed all weekend, but dont really know what to do
just want it to be confirmed or not, so i can deal with it....

ducktales i dont know what to say except im thinking of you and would like to say that with my daughter i was put back two weeks to what i thought i was when i had my 12 week scan as she messured for 9 weeks n 6 days so wasnt sure when i got caught with her because i know the first day of my last af with her was right so to this day i neva understood why i was 2 wks behind what i thought so there is still hope for you and i hope this gives it to you :hugs x x x

Duck,
If it will ease your mind and allow you deal with it perhaps going to a&e wouldn't be a bad idea. At the moment you're in limbo and please god they could give you some good news. I can't imagine how awful you must feel at the moment Hun. Don't loose hope just yet. :hugs:

Duck I agree go to a & e they were amazing to me and they take it very seriously it takes 3 hrs for the blood test to come back so by time u r seen and scan done u will know big hugs I needed to go for my sanity x x

thanks girls, i am ok, have read as many positive as negative stories and my husband is being a fantastic support, even though he is very upset himself - the first time i ever saw him cry, which in a weird way has brought us closer together.
i think i will phone the midwife tomorrow and have a chat, see if she can take bloods etc and at least book me for a 2nd scan so i can have a date to work to,
another two week wait....
xxx
xxx

well ive sent my oh to get me some more asda tests today as they were the ones i used in the first 4 days of getting bfp as ive started bleeding last night,its brown blood n only a bit at the moment but just need to see if the line is fainter as if it is then its the start of a chemical again,just gutted that it has to be on the day im having a birthday party for my little boy but cant let it put a downer on it as i really want to enjoy it with him,
toots i really hope you get some answers soon too so you know where you are as its not nice not being able to tell yourself so sending you bug :hugs: x x x x

Wishing firstly happy happy birthday to ur ds keep us updated about tests this thread is certainly trying us but u know what we are not gonna take it we are due some good news and luck and it starts with both of u I know it xxxxx

i will do dont worry and thankyou for the birthday wishes for my little man andi wont give up if it does happen again but think my oh is very close to giving up but i wont let him either haha x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->