1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Oh my god JOJO eyes...... they are my tell tale sign that he is not in a good place they go glazed over WOW.... I had his interview at primary school yesterday and I was like now u have to do this and this and this the headmaster looked at me and said what happens if we don't I just said IT IS FATAL u WILL do this and this lol.... OOPS dramatic maybe but true lol

Well dress is strapless with a big puffy bit at bottom that gathers at my left handside and then diamonte strip under the bust it is beautiful...

U girls crack me up Jojo I just Laughed out loud again reading ur post it is fabulous lol xxx

Jojo I would absolutely love us all to get together! We would have the best time ever!!! I agree with you that it's unbelievable how close we all are and we've never even met. That's the beauty of the internet:thumbup:

Its fab isn't it everyday I'm like have to check on my girls see how they are doing we laugh we cry and we shout on trains for each other lol.... still can't believe I did that duh..

Gotta say fee that totally cracked me up! I just pictured you on the train screeching and everyone looking at you:rofl:

It was a bloody busy train as well............. ha ha ha they were all staring I know I went bright red lol..... xxx

I do often wonder what everyone looks like. I've seen Jojo cos she went nuts one day and was filling the screen with her pics:rofl:. That was so funny cos I logged in and the whole screen was a pic:rofl:. I keep meaning to change my avatar to me cos it is nice to put a face to the name:thumbup:

I know I'll have to find a picture of me that I don't mind ha ha not that many I can assure u I will find one and post it xxxx

Gotta go to bed just realised the time and I'm up for an early meeting at 8am oops speak tomorrow xxxxx

That was a lot to catch up on.

How are you all today?

My opk was positive yesterday :) so lots of :sex: for me :)
Lol.
We had a wedding party last night and had been visiting my friend and her new baby boy during the day. Don't know how I managed to jump DH was shattered by the time I got home.
xxx

Beth when there is a will there is a way!!!! Lol I always think I'm knackered but that little opk says I must ha ha xx

Afternoon ladies, how's everyone today? It's a beautiful day here in sunny Devon, makes a change!
Ive been reading up on iui and it all sounds pretty straight forward. The only thing I'm a bit apprehensive about is giving myself injections, bit of a wimp!
If there is nothing wrong with any of my machinery and oh hasn't got anything wrong with his sperm does that mean I've got some kind of hostile womb? Is there such a thing?:shrug:.
Maybe his :spermy: arrive at eggy chatting about golf or football so she just shuts up shop and goes for a :coffee:

Omg I've just had a look through the sun and there's a story in there about a bloody skank with 16 kids and 1 on the way by 5 different men!! She bloody well gets £600 per WEEK in benefits! Words fail me:growlmad:

Star, the dress sound beautiful!
Beth, congrats on the +OPK! HEre's a ton of :dust: luv! Are you gonna keep :sex: for a couple days?
Toots, You are too funny!!!! I remember that day with the pics! It was horrible. I don't mind people seeing my pic but it was HUGE!!! I think seeing you ladies in a pic is a great idea!! How is the spotting? My boss ( the one that is 2 wks behind me in her pregnancy) did IUI and she never had to get any shots or give herself shots so not sure what that is about? Her fertility Dr said its just about timing if both you ad your partner are ok. Her 2nd IUI stuck and now she finds out the sex of the baby in March! She said it wasn't painful or anything. Just a little awkward with having to get her hubby's "sample" to the Dr in time.

That pisses me off so bad!!! My mom always told me if you can't afford a condom you can't afford a kid! I know some people don't believe in birth control but that is usually because of religion and I doubt they would have 5 different baby daddies! Its ridiculous!

That's a lovely positive story Jojo:thumbup:. The fertility nurse said I will have to give myself injections to stop my natural ovulation and they want to be able to control my ovulation so they know exactly when to inseminate me. Kinda makes me sound like a cow or something doesn't it:haha:. I'm being artificially inseminated:dohh:. I assume when I ring up to make our first appointment then that's when we'll get all the info cos at the moment I'm a little in the dark about it.

Now ladies time to behave as I am on the train home!!! Wanna get home and not get locked up ha ha we have dry weather whoo hoo with tiny glimse of blue skies looking fwd to getting home that's for sure!! Do u watch friends lou monica's womb not funny but it was a very funny episode I'm having a happy day today xxx

Did they mention how long a wait the list is lou?? Just out of interest really xx

That is a funny episode fee! My oh said to me ages ago that he reckons my womb sets up some sort of barricade and tells his solders to piss off:grr::grr::grr:. I never thought he'd turn out to be right:haha:
I didnt get a great deal of info from the hospital, I think because we chose to try by ourselves this month they decided to not waste their time and give us the info if we decide to go ahead. I don't think there can be much of a wait because she was going to make our appointment there and then after I'd had the hsg. Judging by what I've read online I think we stand a fairly good chance because all our bits work, we appear to fall into the 'unexplained' category.

That if fantastic news we have a year waiting list up here sucky really so happy u have the option though to just pick up phone and get the apt... I'm still mega confused about my job not got a clue what I should do scary I have been with my company 11 years and love my job it's just mega stressful duh c xx

Morning ladies, how's everyone today? Thankfully it's friday:happydance:
Fee, that is a tricky one about your job. You could end up changing and hate what you're doing but then staying in a job you love and having all the stress isn't good either. That's quite a big decision to make. What's your gut feeling?

My plan for ttc this coming cycle is a spoonful of manuka honey everyday. Getting back on the grapefruit juice and I'm going to try a few sessions of acupuncture. I've found a clinic fairly near and although it's a bit pricey I'm going to try it. It's one final push this cycle and if I don't get a bfp at the end of it then it's on to iui:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->