1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey everyone :wave:

I hate Monday's but hate them even more after a week off :(

How's everyone?

xxx

hey toots hows the honey going? have you started feeling the effects of it yet????????
wishing when you are ttc its very hard to stop or be relaxed about it. i tried not to test too early as i would rather have thought af had just arrived than the alternative.
star sounds like a really good night, you can always gauge a good night by the size of the hangover the next day or when i was younger and single the seriously ugly bloke i woke up with:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:!!!!!!!!!

Oh Nando good girl lol...., that really did make me giggle out loud ha ha xxxxxxx

hi girls, how is everyone ?
liking the hangover threads - this will be me this week !
had my erpc yesterday and it was painful (until they gave me the morphine) but otherwise ok, not bleeding too much, but feeling tired as had a general anaesthetic.
I am ok about the whole thing, i feel like it has given me a line to draw under it all, we are upset but I am not going to dwell on it, we are focusing on the future and we had an offer accepted on a house in London on friday so i am going to think about that.
We have decided we are going out for a rare steak and bottle of wine, followed by chocolate mousse and am going to generally eat and do everything you cannot do when pregnant !!
we have decided to wait at least one AF to try again as i do not want to increase my risk of mc again and apparently the cervix is a bit thin after an erpc.
Also i dont want to be OPK'ing when there might be HCG in my body and kidding myself about things.
xxxx

Hey duck, I'm glad to hear you're ok and it sounds as if you've got a positive attitude towards the future:thumbup:. It's a good idea to wait a cycle before trying again cos at least doing that gives your body time to heal.
How's everybody else today?

i think i spoke to soon,
I was fine yesterday and thought I can deal with this, face it and move on (after our scan the week before i started crying and dealing with what i knew would happen)
today i cant stop crying and feel crushed
i am so angry inside

I have no one to speak to - my friends and family know but havent gone through this and i keep getting the stupid comments, its natures way, at least you can conceive etc and to be frank i wish they would all shut the f up.

rant over, DH is coming home from work to be with me.
hopefully i will feel better in the morning
xxxxxxx

:hugs: I haven't been through it Hun but I can imagine the complete heartbreak you must feel:hugs:. Allow yourself time to grieve, there's no time limit on when you should feel better. People certainly do say stupid things at times like this! Take your time to get over what you've been through. I'm certainly hear to listen and you can rant as much as you like!:hugs:

Duck I'm sending you lots of :hugs:
Your right people say things u certainly don't want to hear.
It does get easier to face each day but it does take time. We are all here for you if you need to talk and someone that understands.
I did find taking time out from Baby & Bump helped.
Having sex for the first time after the MC was the hardest for me.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey everyone

Duck we are here for u honey and believe me this is one of the hardest things u will ever have to go through... There were many good days and they do get more and more after first AF but the bad days creep in the best thing u can do is acknowledge the bad days don't try and get on with it on a bad day put on a weepy film and cuddle up on sofa with DH it will defo help u heal sooner,.. Beth is right and sorry to be the ones to tell u but I cried the first time we had sex after m/c but to be honest with u get it over and done with as soon as u can otherwise it will become an issue, dh will understand mine actually felt the exact same way as me and just hugged me for ages

This month is my first month ttc since it happened just haven't felt ready but this month gonna suck it up and give it ago see what happens ;)

B&B got me through it and u were a massive part of that so just drop in by whenever u need us and we will be here for u, if it wasn't for u guys don't think i'd be ready this month

How's everyone else doing? Wishing honey how are u getting on? big hugs to everyone

Beth I can't find baby aspirin where did u get urs, almost bought 300mg so I could quarter it to get the 75mg!!! getting desperate for it now ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got it in Tesco. It's not called baby Aspirin. It's just low dose Aspirin.
It's in a Yellow Box 28 tablets of 75mg. I'll check the brand later( it isn't tesco's own)

It's St David's Day in Wales today :) been wearing my Daffodil all day

xxx

They are Galpharm
Aspirin 75mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets Enteric Coated

xxx

Beth u have the best Tescos ever I am in London just now and been to tesco and 2 pharmacys and can't get it do u think if I quartered a 300mg that would work? I'll try again tomorrow just wanna take them now!!!!

Happy Happy St David's day do u eat anything special? xxxx

Oh that's crap!!! Boots would stock it I'd imagine! Yeah I'm guessing cutting a 300mg in to 1/4 would work. Probably get more for your money but more hastle.

We normally eat Cawl (which is a lamb and veg soup/broth) and Welsh Cakes
I haven't had either today tho :(

xxx

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...head=true&langId=-1&catalogId=11051#container

Aspirin 75mg in Boots

xxx

Thanks honey I have been in two boots but they were airport boots probably need a proper store will grab them tomorrow so excited...

I really don't know what I am doing about this job front it is really crap and hard to decide I want the new job really bad but I want the baby more but don't think the stress from the job will let me hold onto any baby?? So scared I know that is why I m/c work far too stressful?

How are u this month?

xxxxxx

thanks girls,
drank a half bottle of red wine and am feeling more positive LOL !
what does baby aspirin do ... ?
xxxx

Oh fee its so hard. Can you take a step back in your current job? Or any other positions in the company?

Duck glad ur feeling better honey! The aspirin is meant to help the blood flow nicely into the placenta and avoid clotting. Can also help prepare the lining for implantation. It has to be a low dose aspirin 75mg

xxx

At the moment I am managing the department but I don't get paid to do that job I told them that I would leave if things didn't change I now have another job offer more money great job more flexibility for ds going to school but no maternity pay on 6 weeks 90% whereas I get 6 months full pay right now hence the massive issue in my head.... rarrrr annoying eh,.....

Hey Duck, my dr said that because it increases the blood flow in the uterus it makes it more nutritious therfore beans can implant alot easier plus if u have had m/c's the blood clotting can cause u to m/c so gonna give it ago see what happens lol
xxxx

Have u told work uv had another job offer? Maybe if you told them they would make the changes uv been asking for! If they truly appreciated the work you do they should work with u to lower your stress levels.
Would you be able to save the extra money u earn in the new job to go towards your maternity?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->