1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Morning Lou and everyone.

All good here! Had quite a few aches in my hip yesterday so think I Ovulated :)
Pounced on DH last night even tho we had argued. Lol.
I hate the 2ww! It feels like a lifetime and I obsess over symptoms!

Fee that sounds like a difficult decision about you job. What does oh say?
I want to go into teaching but will need to go bk to Uni to do a PGCE but I decided I wanted a baby more. I knew I wouldn't give the course my full attention because starting a family would always be at the bk of my mind!

Lou, that sounds like a really good plan. I've read acupuncture is meant to really help! Has the spotting got heavier in to full AF?

Duck I hope your scan goes ok today. Will be thinking of you! Fx it's good news!!!!

Jojo I just loved that quote 'if you can't afford a condom, you can't afford a kid' lol

Anyone heard off Annie? She hasn't been here for ages! Hope she's ok!

Wishing how are you? Thinking of you!

Nand how Are you?

xxx

Morning Beth, I look forward to symptom spotting during your 2ww! I haven't got full af just yet but the spotting is getting heavier so it's definitely on the way. My cycles seem to be slowly increasing, they were always 24-25 days but last month I think was 29 and this one is now a day late in starting. Wonder what's causing that?
I've read really good things about acupuncture and 2 ladies on another thread got their bfp the same cycle they started having it. They only had about 3 sessions each! Gotta be worth try.
Annie got really nasty on some other threads and was calling people bitches and lying that she had her bfp! I happened to be browsing through and saw her on a thread and I was really appaled at her behaviour. V immature and definitely shouldn't be in charge of a bubba!

Thats good that your cycles are increasing to the 28/29 day mark. Giving eggy plenty of time to mature nicely before OV and give u a nice lp. Have u tried opks before? Although I find them annoying they are really good at pin pointing ovulation.

I didn't realise she had been speaking that way to other girls on here! Ur right I don't think she should she's mature enough!

xxx

1st of all I can't believe Annie was doing all that! To lie about a BFP? WoW! Did they block her completely?

Toots, Have you thought about what your going to do if the spotting doesn't turn into a full flow by day 30? Will you test again? I think acupuncture is a great idea! Hey, anything that might help is something to try! What is the honey suppose to do?

Beth, can't wait to go thru the 2ww with you!

How's everyone else feeling this morning?

Hi everyone,Had my scan at EPU today
It is a definite missed miscarriage

am booked in for ERPC on Monday.

Hope to be back soon TTC , am going to have a few days off B & B while we spend some time together

xxxxxx

Oh Duck I'm so very sorry for your loss! Will be here for you when you feel ready to come back.
:hug:

xxx

I am so sorry for your loss hunni. :hugs: I'm sending my prayers to you and your family!

Big hugs baby doll so sorry for ur loss, whenever u are ready or if u wanna vent just pop in by and we will be here for u xxx

Oh girls u would not believe what Lou and I witnessed regarding a certain someone I de-friended her instantly shocking and the lie about the BFP was just the final straw she was pure evil too 2 of the girls on one of my other threads I was gutted and felt guilty because she followed me onto it that thread shocking!! xxx

Well the job front still very confused but think I'm getting a promotion at the work i'm at that coupled with the Baby plan and maternity pay 100% for 6months makes it more appealing to stay but still weighing it all up so who knows OH so supportive and has said he is gutted bout baby trying having to stop if I wanted the othher job but he said waiting till after the wedding is hardly a long time away so he will support me regardless which I love him for,... worked out my dates and we can try up till july so 5 months of tryig before I have to stop so baby is no younger than 3 months at wedding think i'm being one over lol

Lou I might give it ago gonna try baby aspirin this cycle too on day cd 1 see how it goes oh I really really want a baby I really do xxxx

Beth I think u'd make a wonderful teacher but an even better mother so good choice honey xxxx

duck i am so very sorry for your loss,sending you big :hug: to you hun x x x x

hows everyone else doing,sorry not been on much but going be like this throughout this cycle as im trying to take getting pregnant out my mind as much as i can so im more relaxed,i dont even know what day of my cycle im on so doing good so far but still want to come chat and see how your all doing so i figured coming on every few days i get to catchup with you and the other days forget about all the ttc :),im hungover today as had a night out with my friend to refresh myself and it did work n really enjoyed myself and realised this drinking thing just isnt for me anymore hehe,next time will be a quiet meal i think hehe x x

Afternoon my luvvies, how's everyones weekend going?
I bought a pot of manuka honey from the health shop, £18!!:wacko:. I only went for a 250g pot and 18+ strength but you can get bigger and higher strengths but the price goes up as well!
I've been researching why honey is good when ttc:
- restore and rejuvenate tired or ageing sex glands. It contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system.
- increases sexual stamina and endurance
- improves sexual dysfunction caused by prostatic disorders
- stimulates ovarian function and increases the biological value of the egg
- alleviate symptoms of pms.

I have a tablespoon a day on toast or just off the spoon. I'm ringing about the acupuncture tomorrow. I've changed from skimmed milk to whole and I'm putting a tablespoon of milled organic flaxseed in my cereal. Also gone back to a small glass of grapefruit juice a day, yuck!! I'm going all out this cycle so I bloody well better get a bfp!!

Duck I'm so very very sorry about your terrible news:hugs:. We're all hear for you as soon as you feel up to coming back.:hugs:

Hey ladies

I am hungover oh my giddy aunt boy am I ill ha ha ha last blow out till the wedding now thou cos i am gonna get BFP and then bf bambino ha ha

think i'm still drunk pma

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How fabulous fee, there's nothing quite like a good blow out!:happydance:
Have a hair of the dog, that'll sort you out.

The honey sounds great Lou!
Everything else your doing sounds good too.

Good on ya fee...hangover always equals a good night!!!

I'm bloody symptom spotting already ... Oops

Only 3dpo got achy boobs from my armpits down to under my boobs.
It's gonna be a long 2ww

xxx

Can't wait to get into the 2ww with you hun!
I've just been reading that adding cinnamon to the honey has benefits aswell. Apparently women in china, japan and the far east have been using cinnamon to strengthen the uterus for centuries. Add a pinch of cinnamon to half a teaspoon of honey daily. A couple who had been ttc for 14 years tried it and they conceived twins within a couple of months! It also has aphrodisiacal properties so that's an added bonus:haha:
The honey should be raw or organic.

Duck so sorry for your loss, will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:
jesus toots you are gonna be a bitch on heat this month, have you warned your hubby!
beth, sore boobs are a good sign, fingers x'd for you.
star ive been craving a beer for months now but it seems you had one for all of us, can just see you walking up the aisle with bubs in a sling suckling, it would be like something out of little britain.

:rofl::rofl: a bitch on heat!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: totally made me laugh out loud! Oh asked what I was reading!!!:rofl:

good afternoon ladies hope ur all doing ok,well this forgetting where i am in my cycle didnt last long at all i just need to know cause dont want to miss my time to try lol,i think this wont be to bad anyway it keeping myself relaxed once ive ovulated and not test to early,hope your hangover soon went star as mine lasted all day and was in bed by 9 haha but as long as you enjoyed urself its all that matters x x

Oh hello ladies feel a lot better today ha ha drunken pirates on a hen night hilariously funny so so drunk it was good really good actually thinking about going away for a week break with oh and ds try and de-stress for all this baby making xxxx gonna go buy baby aspirin today and get pill popping ha ha xxx

Woman on heat oh dear yep think that is gonna be this whole thread this month and don't worry Nando and Jojo I had a skinful enough for everyone on B&B threads ha ha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->