1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

no not yet,il just ring tomoz morning and get myself in as my doctors is good for that,im mega excited now knowing im so close to the 6 wk mark,id love an early scan but wouldnt know where start to get one plus oh sees it as a waste of money when id have one in 6 wks time for free,does it help make you feel beta now though seeing that its took me so long get one like this,just showed oh when he got in from work and ive neva seen him get so excited over a line lol,he just went its really happening this time isnt it wohoo lololol x x x

Oh that is so sweet I love it when they get so excited.... oh brilliant news honey my dr said i'll get an early scan due to the m/c's but dh said tonight why do we need one? so if I get to 6 weeks I might even buy a doppler see if I could find heart beat myself and miss scan see how I go?

xx

if its free though its worth just seeing the heartbeat isnt it n knowing that its nice and strong,ive also heard the doppler doesnt always pick up the heartbeat that early with baby being so small its more around the 10-12 week mark,i think men can be so relaxed its shocking haha,wish we could be the same x x x

I know really wanna see the little flash of the heart beat it was amazing seeing my son's hope we can get to see it... I lent my doppler to my pal and she broke it so I'd have to buy a new one again anyway

Xxxx

good morning ladies well ive been the doctors today and instead of booking me in with my midwife they are sending me to the early pregnancy ward at the hospital for an early full check so this might include a scan :),so my appointment is 9.30 on wednesday so im very excited now :),how is everyone else feeling today x x x

Whoo hoo well done u wishing that is fab news Xxxx

Congratulate me I didn't POAS today :)

well done star,how are you feeling knowing you havent tested,beta or wanting to see the line again,thankyou im just so glad that i saw i different doctor than i usually go to and got my fingers crossed it does include a scan as i know il be 100% chilled out when i see that little heartbeat,are you feeling any beta today,i got no sleep and feel worse,doctor said its a virul though so nothing they can do :( x x x

good morning all how is everyone doing and hope you all have a loverly wkend x x
:happydance: ive made it to the 6 week mark :happydance: which means the chances of me m/c again halfs :thumbup:

Congrats on making it to 6 wks luv!! Little one is already the size of a pea! GOod to hear you'll be able to get your scan. ANy chance of getting to hear that lil hb or seeing it with a scan always gets me till the next appt!

Star did you test again?

Beth, Duck Toots, how you ladies doing? Any new symptoms? :dust::dust::dust:!!!!

how are you doing jojo,
yeah thats all i want one for as if i see that baby is doing great i dont think id worry any more plus im finding it hard not telling friends hahaha stars last tests taken are on page 267 and mine on 268,stars are loverly and dark for how far gone she is :) x x x

Such beautiful lines!!!

I'm doing ok. BUsy month for me. My son starts baseball this coming weekend,have my glucose test on Tues, having a surprise birthday party for my husbands cousin on the 9th, next scan on the 13th, next baby check up on the 19th, my son's 6th birthday on the 22nd, Easter on the 24th and his birthday party on the 30th! I don't mind because that means this month will fly by and there will be one less month to go before I get to meet my little man! Hoping to go today and get a baby book and a diaper bag for the baby! Last night as far as pregnancy goes I was pretty miserable to be honest. I'm really stretching and growing which is great but its been quite painful this pregnancy and the baby has been up in my ribs so I can't catch my breath and if I can get him to move down he moves way down and I feel as if he'll fall out! Had lots of back pain yesterday ad was just not a happy camper. Took the sleeping pill Dr gave me and got some rest so feel a bit better this morning. ANytime I get to go shopping for the baby puts a pep in my step!

Here's the latest bump pic @ 26 wks
Photo 160.jpg

awwww that is the worst bit isnt it when you get uncomfy and i think our hormones go crazy again near the last 10 weeks,well im worrying now as just noticed brown cm,why cant i just be left to chill n everthing be ok,supose the next 24 hour will show me whats happening :(,arrr sorry dont want put a downer on everything but very close to tears right now :cry: x x x

Don't worry to much hunni. It could be a bit left from implantation. If its brown it means it old and remember I bleed heavy at times until 12 wks. Every pregnancy id different and I know the 1st things you think of when you see stuff like that is that its not good but just keep an eye on it, take it easy and if you feel something is wrong call the Dr ASAP!!

thankyou jojo it is hard and sorry cause of worry i also 4got to say how loverly ur bump is :),im not cramping any differently than i have since before my bfp and i will be honest and i have rushed out to the chemist to buy the test that was very faint last time i used it because it mesures from 100miu as the test thats my profile pic is only a 10miu test so wanted a dark line this time on the 100miu one well im hoping its a positive thing as the positive line showed straight away and was darker than the test line which has neva happened on a 10miu test here are the pics

almost straight away,darker line is the positive line.fainter line is test line
004.jpg

3 mins into test time
005.jpg
what do you think as ive heard if youve m/c the bleeding doesnt kick in straight away so by now this 100miu test would be fainter by now wouldnt it x x x

yay wishing, looking good
Jojo- impressive bump girl !
I am a few days off from ovulation, but getting into practice if you know what i mean !
xxxx

thankyou duck just hope its a positive thing and the brown cm is nothing,awww bet ur looking forward to the tww and seeing what it brings i have everything crossed for you hun x x x

Hey wishing how are u honey?? Try not to worry during my M/c my test went negative four days before any cramping or any discharge... that is one mighty line so try not to worry I bet Tuesday feels like a life time away today but you know what its not just 3 more sleeps :)

They will scan u now though so use this as a good sign bubba wants you to see him/her!!!

Jojo that is one impressive bump darling absolutely love it when do u get ur next steroid shot? You are gonna be so busy this month u will be 30 wks before u now it xx

Whey hey for the practicing duck good girl.... XXxxxx

Well Jojo u know me to well and I POAS this afternoon just cos I could ha ha had one 10mui left so though its been 48 hrs since test so lets see how dark it is now....

Top one 48 hrs ago
Bottom one this afternoon wasn't really that desperate to pee either whoo hoo!!! xxx

020411.jpg

thankyou star i think imworse because im just having a very bad day,spent most of last night and today braking down intears over nothing,the kids have played me up bug style and usually i leave them to it but then today its also drove me to tears so maybe its my hormones,thats good about my tests then and that urs wer going light by this point,thats the reason i brought the 100miu test as well as i thought the 10miu ones will prob pic it up easy where as if the one i used was the same as last wk i would be more worried but it was such a good line straight away,ive neva seen a positive test get a red positive line so quick,ur tests are getting more and more loverly,bet you feel beta from seeing them getting darker,are your boobs hurting yet as mine are killing me which ive neva had before,i go the hospital on wed morning so i am on count down plus i should defo get a scan now if i tell them about the spotting but im happy to say so far its stopped so we will see x x x

Thats great news that the spotting has stopped I am well chuffed that they are getting darker, my bbs are really sore now almost burning, when I was pg with ds it was my nipples that killed me now it is the boobs all over oh me oh my!!!

XXxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->