1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi all

I fell like crying on my girls are back whoo hoo xxxxxx

Lou Lou love my Lou Lou XXxxx

:happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Jojo what is this bubba dooing to you?? Go get it checked out honey, if he is moving around loads that is a great sign but they will be able to tell u how much percentile of waters u have lost then compromise with them agree to coe in everytime it happens, and stay on couch reat as much as feasibly possible.... When is ur next steroid shot?

I have a great idea I will fly out and stay with u and be your live in chilcare lol :) now wouldn't that be a hoot XXxx

Wishing 2 more sleeps whoo hoo I am so excited for u thank you so much for ur adbice lastnight I went to my bed wee bit upset by cramps there not sore just there.... So when I got ur message I jumped out of bed and had 500ml iced water it was great.... no cramps did wake up to pee at 5.15am thou :( so today I stayed on water then fell off the wagon with irn bru at 1pm cramps started at 5pm so think it is the cafeine in the juice no ore for me!!.... So I have another beautiful glass of iced juice sitting here and feeling alot better...

Bought my digi today bit freaked out about what it would say lol :)

Beth how are u what are u thinking do u think this might be ur second ovulation this cycle? hang in there xx

Duck how's the bding going hope u caught the egg this cycle...

Nand your almost at the end of ur cycle how amazing!! Bet you cant wait to see bubba on thursday so will they tell u whether its natural or section at ur appointment?

XXXXxxxxxx

Called the Dr and I have an appt @ 545 tonight. We ( in the states) have midwifes like you do in the UK. Either you have a Dr or a midwife and most insurances here don't pay for a midwife so most people go to the Dr. They wanted me to come right in but it is impossible right now with all these kids. My kids are almost 6 and 2 1/2. I'm just hanging on a prayer right now that It was just tons of sweat!! And the uncomfortable feeling is just little man stretching and growing! I'll let you ladies know as soon as I know something!

glad all is beta star and that drinking water is helping,it does make you feel more settled knowing that its not taking tablets that easies the pain doesnt it as if it was anything worse i dont think it would carm or stop it :),sorry you were in bed wen i sent it though,well doctors phoned and said your preg test is positive well i didnt know that :haha: but they have booked me in to see my midwife on 18th april :wohoo: i neva got this far last two times plus she was my midwfe with my 2 kids :),

jojo im so glad your going the doctors and please do let us know how you get on,think this thread will make us stronger people at the end of all this as their is always something but your all great support for each other ,im sure ul be fine though hun and ur kids will be fine if you cant do as much just for a little while,big :hugs: coming your way x x x

whoo hoo wishing thats all I want is my dr to say u are pregnant!!! lol silly isn't it I am genuinely scared to pee on the digi Idiot i know !! xxxx

Wishing I'm glad u messaged when u did made me top up before I fell asleep :) xxx

Not sure wishing bought 2 so might do one tonight or should I do it in the morning?

xxxxx

glad it helped though,hahaha the thing with the doctor saying it was what my oh was like as i rang him and told him and he got excited and i asked why he had because we new and he said because the doctor has confirmed it and your past 6 wks this time you actually are lolol,glad its worked for you though and cramping has calmed down,they tell you all these dos and donts but neva give you advice like drink plenty as it can calm cramping lol x x

:wohoo: :wohoo: think a CONGRATULATIONS is in order star,that is just brill,so happy for you,when are you going the doctors x x x

HOLY SHIT FEE!!!!!!!!! woooohooooooooooo! I couldn't be more pleased for you Hun. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person:happydance::happydance::kiss::happydance:
How do you feel??!!!??:cloud9::baby::happydance::baby::flower:

Thank you ladies for all your support and kind words. Went to the Dr and they said that my mucus plug has dissolved more ( that's why I saw some blood) but my bag of water is still intact! So thankful! He said the babies HB is good, he wants me to have another scan on the 13th to check his fluid again, and check on him. They also gave me my progesterone shot at that visit ( a couple days early) just in case. SO, for now he is staying put! I have a horrible headache from crying so much yesterday. I feel relieved but still so nervous.

Such a beautiful sight Star!!! So happy for you!

Wishing are you going to do a digi?

Toots, how you doing hunni?

Beth & Duck, when r you guys testing?

jojos its good that the bag is still intact and they are doing all the right things to keep baby there, will be keeping my fingers x'd for you,

hows everyone else today??

awww that is great news jojo,just try take things as easy as you can and im sure ur little man will stay put till at least 35 weeks to 36 weeks,sending big :hugs: hun,
im not going do a digi as il be hopefully having a scan tomoz anyway so cant wait for that and seeing little beanies hearbeat :)
how is everyone else doing x x x

hi everyone, how are things, have been away for the weekend see my friends in Norfolk where i grew up, was lovely.
Yay to the digi test Star, fantastic
1 more sleep wishing !!
We are off to USA on Thursday for 3 nights for a wedding WTF !
Anyway, we will be away in a lush hotel during O time... bring it on!!
must get off my lazy arse and do some washing - love the way that my weeks annual leave is spent doing housework - however i will be doing some shopping tomorrow !
xxx

Oh Jojo I've been thinking about u all day, poor u hopefully this news will allow u to chill out for a bit now and get no more sore heads... :( bambino is doing great he will be here earlier than expected but if we can get him to 30 + superb go jojo go lol :)

Wishing one more sleep!!!! whoo hoo little heart beat yeeeha xx

Lou I'm doing good bit weird really I'm knackered proper tired today!!! thank u its slowly sinking in just about screamed when i saw digi it took all my might to pee on it!! was so sure it would say not pregnant again... but nope pretty picture instead stillr eally nervous but i have gained 8lb and I've got bump, boobs agony and very tired :) so fx'd this is it xx how is ur brother after his op? how's this cycle going did u bd loads and loads...X

Duck have a fantastic trip bet it would be lovely and boy just think get an american bambino dare u too do a posh and name the baby after the place of conception lol.. xxx

Hey Nands how are ya? xx

Xxxxx

Star - LOL
we are staying in a place called Birmingham in Detroit - that would not be a cool name !!!
xxx

good morning ladies well had a scan and they can see a sack and where the baby is implanted but no heart beat just yet and they say im only messuring just over 5 weeks so got go back for another scan to see if things have progressed or not,im now still worried as i dont understand how i can be a wk behind with my last af being the 19th feb :(,how is everyone else x x

Wishing, sorry you still have to worry a bit. When is your next scan? :hugs:

How's everyone else doing this morning?

I'm doing pretty good. Slept a little better last night. Im so hot all the time! Especially at night while sleeping. The weather has been crazy here. Its to cold(for the other people in the house) for me to open the windows but its so stuffy inside even with the heat off. I can't wait till summer so I can have the air conditioning on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->