1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

star all of them are darker than mine were at 2 days late (16dpo) so honestly hun relax a little,as hard as it is id honestly cut down to testing every other day now unless you feel you gota keep testing,big :hugs: but they are defo brill bfp x x x

I am now gonna stop testing honest I feel alot better will test again probably just before early scan so I know that there will be something there to see XXxxx

hope u feel better soon too xx

awwww thats good then as i really do think after what weve been through ova testing can cause us to worry more than not testing because you do look for that extra darkness in a test,even if you wanted to test at 5 weeks and again before your early scan that would hurt plus you get to look forward to seeing that line again and before you know it you will be seeing ur little bean on screan with a loverly heartbeat :) x x x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::bfp::bfp:

YEA!!!!! Congrats again Star! Beautiful lines!!!!! How are you feeling? How's OH taking it?

He is delighted I sent him that picture above to his mobile.... he said he wishes I'd waited till he was home as he is grinning so much as he is well chuffed XXxxx

Star lovely,lovely lines, even the dreaded blue dye is fab, you should post it in preg test section and tell them that that is what they should look like! i would say deffo preggo! lol bless your oh thats so sweet, i have a drawer full of tests that i took it, they made me believe i was preggo as it was the only obvious sign in the early days, i loved to see them get darker, it was a bit of piece of mind.

wishing sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, nothing worse when you have kids to look after, oh had a tummy bug when i was about 8 weeks and he was in bed and i felt crap but i was the one who was running round, bloody men!!! what pram are you getting? soooo exciting!!

jojos you still feeling rough hun? you have had alot to contend with this pregnancy im not suprised its catching up with you, sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxx

I actually bought something for the baby today, 6 bottles, i figured that if its not clothed at least it will be fed. mil offered to buy us a double buggy yesterday so have been trawling the net for something nice and practicle.

Thank you Nand I have them on my i phone so I keep checking them gives me a bit of reassurance... How old is ur youngest that u'll need a double stroller?

XXxxx

he will be 18 months old, it was a fab idea having another one when he was 10 months old! now he is definitely hitting the terrible 2's and is a complete human dynamo! im so worried he will hurt the baby as he has already sunk his teeth in his sisters arm and pulled out chunks of her hair, and everything has to be thrown with force....eeeeeeek

Oh my goodness little terror ha ha i'm sure he'll be fine what does he do to the bump? x

glad it did star :) and thankyou nando im sure a good night sleep n ill be feeling beta,i love the sola pushchairs from mamas and papas as baby can face you without needing a carseat or anything attached and with my other 2 kids i neva got to have one as couldnt get one i liked but this time i can so beta get saving hehe,awww how do you stop urself going mad buyin baby stuff,is it cause you dont know the sex and dont want too much in cream :) x x

star he whacks it, he doesnt like me showing it to him, he is gorgeous but so different from my little girl, she is so placid and he is just a brute! but he has gorgeous blue eyes and looks at me and i melt!!!!!!! he's my boy,

wishing i have spd so its difficult to get out and about, i dont drive so walking aggravates it so i tend to stay at home watching childrens tv. the other thing is is that i dont feel i can prepare until after my scan next week as i had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks and im in limbo at the mo as if it hasnt moved i'll be having a c-section so once i know i think i'll get my arse in gear, im gonna get hubs to take me somewhere at the weekend, oh and i also have a serious case of being a lazy ass so that doesnt help.

haha my oh has said ive got super lazy since i got my bfp but slowing down really doesnt hurt does it and with spd it wont hurt even more n its more you cant do it than being lazy,bet you cant wait see ur little baby again can you,well im having a tuff night,not only am i ill my 2 kids are being little monkeys for me,think they defo sense when ur not urself so go up a gear lol,well hope you have fun when you go with ur oh and as long you got a few basics to start with ur little one will be happy x x x

Oh my Nando whacking the bump defo a little monkey lol :) XXxxx

right ladies ive used my last test just so it was gone and wont be buying anymore but ive taken pics at differnt stages of the 10 min wait firstly
10 seconds after weeing on it
003.jpg

1 min after
005.jpg

3 mins
002.jpg

5 mins
001.jpg

8 mins
006.jpg
best bfp again,thinking of going the doctors tomoz,1 day before i become 6 weeks gone :) x x x

thankyou star i did it for the sake of it and its just gone and give me the biggest smile yet :)and star just remember its took till im 5 weeks and 5 days to get one this good so if you cant resist testing and ever get worried remember this and anyone else who will soon be getting their bfp,they dont always go dark within the first week :) x x x

Thank you wishing I thought that exact same thing I am exactly a week behind you so I will get my mega dark line like urs this time next week whoo hoo have u spoken to the dr yet?

XXxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->