1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hi jo jo - not for a while, cd5 today.....
oh god, the dreaded 2ww again
actually before that the constant bd'ing which start off being fun, but then frankly becomes a chore !
we have to go to america next thurs for a wedding and therefore will be in a hotel for 3 nights, hopefully during O time.... !!
xx

Here we go well top one this morning, bottom one tonight

300311.jpg

I didn't wait for it to dry oops that was it at 1 min here is it dried up pretty
XXXx

300311_2.jpg

:flower::flower:

HOLY CRAP Nand, just realized that! :happydance::happydance:!!!

Star I wish you could see the smile on my face for you! :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!!!!! How do you feel?

Duck, what symptoms are you having? What part of the states r u coming too?

Jojo

I'm ok bit freaked out but ok.... :) I'm praying its a sticky bubba I felt dos today when I realised that a dr would mark me as 4wk 5days oh my god 1wk 2 days beanie has till i can believe this is happening...

xxx

hi ladies sorry its going be short and sweet but i can hardly keep my eyes open tonight so off bed in a min,
star they are loverly bfp when will you be booking in with your doctor,
jojo hope your feeling beta soon as there isnt anything worse than being ill while pregnant,
how is everyone else,i think this thread is going turn round now and start giving plenty of luck out :),
well ive been having cuddles with baby archie and omg he is gorgeous and its made me stupidly excited and i didnt want put him down lol,im gona stop testing now as ive neva m/c after 5 weeks and after all 3 tests i did today being loverly and clear after drinking loads and weeing loads inbetween doing them i think il just be causing myself to worry for no reason,im just going enjoy being pregnant now :) x x x x

star great great lines:happydance::happydance: lines getting darker so your body is doing what it should be doing so all very good, so pleased for you xx

Duck just keep the mini bar stocked and drink your way through it......

jojos double digits is a great feeling, cant believe we started off with 280 days to go!

Good girl wishing that is brilliant that u can now just enjoy ur pegnancy I couldn't with my son so praying that I can this time round won't rest till 12 wk scan then I'll be fine gonna phone dr next week xxxx

morning ladies how are you all :wave:
well this morning ive woken with the worst sickness eva,not been sick but constantly feel like i will be and to top it off im flued up so got blocked nose,banging headache and sore throat :(,really just want go bed but got my little man running around and oh is at work :( x x

:hugs: I'm so sorry you feel so sick hunni! Its bad enough to feel so :sick: but all the flu stuff too is just not fair!! Maybe a little tea will make you feel better. When is little man taking his nap?

thankyou jojo i think its worse too cause you cant really take anything that does make you feel beta,well my little man wont sleep in the day as he is to busy running round and playing so wont get any piece n quiet till bed time,it doesnt help that i started potty training him yesterday so got carry on with that but he doesnt like itso running round cleanin wee off the floor hahaha,how are you feeling now x x

:haha: I'm potty training my DD too! Its so hard! Her problem is she likes it sometimes and doesn;t like others but knows when she has to go, know the procedure but just chooses to do it when ever she wants! We give her a small piece of candy when she goes as an incentive and its worked great until she realized that if she tells my OH that she has to go and he sits her on the potty she will get the treat even if she doesn't actually go. So when Im here all day with her she tries that trick with me too so every 5 mins she saying she has to go, so I have to bend down, put her on the pot the whole shabang just for her to say " ok, im done, I get candy now?" And then throws a fit when she doesn't get it! I def don;t want 2 kids in diapers at the same time! I'm feeling ok I guess. Did alot of cleaning yesterday trying to get this back to normal from my MIL being here. Body is really sore, throat is sore, ears are sore and still leaking a bit of that fluid but all in all not too bad I guess!

hahaha kids they do make you laugh and they are eva so clever when they chose to be hahaha,well oscar has just pooed all ova me carpet and then finished off with a wee so not impressed lol,it doesnt help as he wont even sit on his at the mo,thats the only reason im starting him because 1 child in nappys is defo enough,i hope you feel better completerly soon,sound like ive got what simular to you,o well ive spent the morning internet shopping and while doing so ive found the pushchair i want :),i know im starting early hahah x x

Hi there

I'm home from work too :( just got back feeling pretty rough and sore my lower back left hip, fell really sishy washy and freezing love bugs!!!

Well got a bit of a fright this morning so bit freaked out AGAIN test was fainter than last nights tests this morning? My OH said I peed this morning at the back of 5am I can't remember lol my FMU test was done at 7am would that then be fainter xx

I bought 2x boots tests and 2x FRER today but bit scared to use them should I just do IC again to feel better?

Xxxx

how come star,i wana know how the tests are coming along even though i know they will be positive hehe x x

I am home too sick just tried to post 8 messages and they just got lost in cyber space!!!!!

Oh well my test this morning was fainter than last nights test? OH said I peed at back of 5am I can't remember really?? My FMU test was then done at 7am would this be naturally fainter it is still there but fainter???

I bought 2x boots own and 2x FRER too scared to use them should I do IC again to make myself feel better or what?

xx

I used how to potty train in 7 days.... DS was trained in 2 days it is demanding but well worth it!!! He was then trained all night too within another couple of days highly recommend it Xxxx

star i honestly wouldnt panic if its a little fainter as long as its there,ur meant to hold urself for at least 4 hours before testing and even if its the same make test no two tests even out the same box will have the same amount of dye in them so dont start worry now, ur fine :),my tests are light compared to what other ladies have at this stage but im not worrying because ive neva had one test even with my kids be as dark at the test line,stay positive and try relax,i will have to have a look at that too as the quicker the beta as with sickness kicking in worse im struggling to cope with number 2s lololol,i also hope your feeling beta soon too, x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->