1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

How is everyone doing? Thread so so very quiet hope ur all symptom spotting whether it be TWW, contractions, MS yuck!! or waiting to ovulate

Miss u all

XXXxx

hey star im doing great thankyou,how are you doing,well ive seen my midwife n everything seems great so far and my 12 wk scan is on the 27th may as they leave it till 12 wks n 6 days here cause of the downs testing at the same time,i so cant wait now,how is everyone else doing x x x

hiya, im good thank you Star
just got home from work
got a nearly postive OPK today so BD for the next 3/4 days and everything crossed !! (mine fade in so i know tomorrows or tonights will be properly positive)
great news wishing, cant wait to see the pics.

Whoo hoo wishing how great is that we are so close my scan is the 26th May hee hee this is getting so real and coool.... lol excuse me folks I am having my 1-2hr of non MS right now so feel brilliant hee hee...

Positive OPK yeah that is so good news get to it girl lol :) XXxx

I am devastated for Kelly Brooke been crying over her sad news can't imagine what she is going through right now

Xxxx

me too star,just heard it,
so so sad, made me cry for her - i cannot even imagine what going through this emotion is like in public, especially after she has had her 20 week scan... just awful
xxx

So very sad don't know how u recover from that but I know u do.... my BF had a still born full term with a perfect scan 4 hrs before delivery it still shakes me up now that was 7 years ago :(

It just reminds us all that what we are doing is a miracle and the most precious thing in the whole world

XXxxxx

Morning all, I got a properly positive opk this morning with 4am urine, am at work now and there was no way could BD at this time in the morning. Have I misses my chance if we BD tonight at 7ish???
Sorry tmi!!
How is everyone ?

Nope Duck you have not missed ur chances I'm guessing u bd last night therefore there already there waiting for eggie do it again tonight to make sure

Xxxx

awww duck i have evrything crossed for you and ur oh :),
i feel so bad for kelly too its got be so much harder loosing ur baby at that stage and knowing the whole world knows too but defo sending big hugs her way even though she doesnt know me but us ladies defo feel the pain she is going through,
awww star how exciting,how far will you be then when you have ur scan star,ill be 12 wks 6 days,so wish it was this wk lol x x

Hey wishing I'll be 12wks exactly they are doing the downs test too just hoping they manage as per ur last post I might be a week early? Not gonna cancel though would rather they told me too come back and i get too see beanie twice lol :)

Xxxx

hahaha star i dont blame you,my midwife almost booked me in for the wk before n i was thinking please dont read my scan notes that say they put me back a wk but just as she was ringing through to the scan department she noticed it dam hahaha now ive gota wait the extra wk grrrr,so ur only 5 days behind me arnt you yet ul get to hold ur baby first :) awww its so exciting,i said to my mum i want the months to hurry up but she didnt agree cause she wants a long summer lol x x

Yeah I want it all too hurry up already terrible isn't it wishing it away I just wanna see and hold my baby now I'm terrible but I prefer babies to be in the incubator than in my tummy as I am so unpredictable so role on 24 wks, then 28 weeks for steroid shot, then 32 weeks for lungs then 34 weeks for praying to last till 35 wks whoo hoo xxxx

Is is weird that I think this one is a girl well truth be told I am convinced? Xxx

awww well you neva know baby might be fine and not need go in an icubator as it could be alot stronger :),how wierd you think its a little girl,whats making you think this,im honestly not sure this time round and think thats why its driving me mad,i also mainly want to get to my first scan and know everything is fine after reading about other peoples late m/cs as i know ive never had one late on but i think it puts the worry there more when you see that it does happen,bring on november for you and december for me :) x x

I know honey everything is gonna be fine no way we feel this bad and not gonna see beautiful babbies in there yeah I mean one each plz no surprises ha ha

Well rem I went to the psychic last year (nov) well she told me I was having a girl from a cycle that began in Feb and baby born nov with the 8th and 11th standing out... my BF was with me she got told she was having a taurus baby girl and her 20wk scan was the very next week and it was a girl well the scary thing was the week before th 21st April she had pains and everyone convinced baby was coming I just kept saying nope she aint coming till after 21st she is taurus she was born 28th..

I think the other reason I'm quite calm was she said that they will be best friends she sees them playing with a skipping rope second confirmation that they were girls

xxx

o wow i love it when they get things right,i cant wait for you find out now but how loverly will it be having one of each :) :),
i know i keep telling myself that as i feel sick everyday nearly and i was the same with the others so i do try remind meself i would start feeling great early if anything was wrong,i wish we could see in our belly ourselfs from day one n see how it is growing hehe,
i have a feeling it will be a girl for me but as quick as i do i think no its another boy lol,all the old wife tales point to a girl but the chinese gender calender points to a boy but it was wrong with my daughter,have you told ur ds yet,mine both know and are very excited and my dd asks how baby is getting on everyday with her being almost 5 like ur ds and then my ds came over n kissed my belly yesterday and said awwww baby :),i love it :) x x

Oh wishing that is amazing and so sweet I really wanna tell DS I feel like he is the only person left to tell obviously he isn't but he matters!! Gonna take him to the 12 wk scan head in myself quickly to make sure everything ok then get OH and DS to come in when midwife happy with me

Xxxx

awwww thats a good idea,we were going to do the same untill i had my 7wk scan during the school hols n noone to have them for me,like you said though for the fact we are still getting all the pregnancy symptoms everything will be ok so he will be getting a loverly suprise very soon :),
are you suffering with constipation sorry if tmi but its starting to drive me mad now and i dont know what will help with it but i get horrible shooting pains everytime it gets so bad,i know its from thattoo as it shoots from my bottom area to my belly and doesnt go anywhere near where baby is x x x

Yeah honey I had really bad constipation, I have been drinking so much eating, apples, grapes and pineapple like there is no tomorrow and still bunged up I took senacot I had no option I have a very serious bowel disorder and have had 3 ruptures in the past... it says on the packet they are safe during pregnancy and breast feeding I couldn't resist the pain was too great I have only taken them once two weeks ago and not had to since everything been great

XXxx

o right i might try it myself then as a one off because i too have had enough of it now too,ive felt loads beta the last two days with everything else too so hoping its just because the placenta has kicked in x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->