1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

thanks Star - will keep drinking, even though am weeing all day and night !
that is annoying about the dairy thing and the brown cm, but like you said it was brown so thats ok.
Did an IC tonight, but only held for 2 hrs, BFN
why did i bother !! i might only be 8dpo it was never going to be anything but BFN !!!
Has anyone heard from Jojo or Nands recently ?
Toots and Beth how are you ?
i cant believe wishing and star that you are so far along, it feels like yesterday you were just getting your BFPs - i bet it didnt seem that quick for you though !
xxxxxx

duck im ever so excited for you still cause ur sounding eva so good n 8dpo is defo early lol but we just want to see a line dont we :),star the tiredness is horrible isnt it,im at home full time with my ds but even i struggle without having to go work everyday,i just want to sleep now haha,duck it feels like ages since i got my bfp lol but i guess its cause ur always waiting to pass a certain stage in pregnancy n mine was to get my 12 wk scan n then il be relaxed as i can be :),star with the brown spotting is it when af would have been as ive had it then n its gone as quick as it come,
i hope everone else is doing great too :) x x

hi girls,
star that spotting could be from a change in hormones as the placenta takes over and brown is old so dont stess too much hun....easier said than done i know. glad your new job is going well xx
wishing how r u? apart from tired, im at home all the time and me and my ds usually have a 2 hr nap in the day, when is ur next scan?
duck hun symptoms sound good, dont be down over the bfn, 8dpo is early, i dont think i would have gotten a bfp before 10dpo with this one, fingers x'd that this is it for you. xx
toots how are you?
jojos is bubs still hanging in there? xx
as for me am still pregnant, no twinges, shows, anything, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i need this baby out have had enough, tried so hard to get it in there and now all i want is it out, my, we women are fickle!!!!!

lol nand ur so right but it does get hard in the last 6 wks because you cant sleep,get comfy or anything so its so understandable but it also wont be long now :),im doing ok got really bad constipation still n feeling sick on n off still too but should hopefully pass soon as im 12wks monday and my scan is friday so im very excited n just want this wk to fly by :) x x

afternoon girls, how is everyone today ?
I got a faint BFP on a Clearblue Non Digi (blue dye) and a BFN on a Clearblue DIgital
I have no more tests left !!
i think it might be a false positive or evap as it is thin and you have to squint to see it, but it came up straight away and i am having a lot of "symptoms"
I am going to take it as a false positive and buy an FRER tomorrow and take it tomorrow night instead
i have personal safety training aka PE ! on Tuesday so i need to know either way as it is a 7hours kicking/ punching extravaganza which you definitely couldn't do it preggers !
what a palaver, am annoyed now and just want to know either way
I am 10dpo today
xxxxxxxx

WHOO HOO WHOO HOO DUCK I AM TAKING THAT!!!!!!!!!

Clearblue digital is 50ui so it will defo be negative oh my goodness u go and get a FRER tomorrow young lady can u not go tesco now and then u have it for first thing wee wee...

I knew this was it for u ur symptoms were far too like mine thirty girl all the way I am so very excited now lol :)

Can't wait to hear tomo xxx

this is the test- if you click on it, it is bigger
i just have a bad feeling, had some watery brown cm and feel like this might be AF but only time will tell
fingers crossed

Attachments

• clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
i should say i took the clearblue apart to get a better pic!

think i am out, started getting watery brown cm last night, along with bad af pains, so am not going to test until af either arrives or doesn't as can't afford to waste the money
am very frustrated !

awwww duck well ur still got a good chance as long as it doesnt go red n heavy so i still got my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:,
star how are you and are you feeling any beta,
well im a happy lady this morning as ive finally made it to 12 wks :wohoo:,im feeling so much safer and happier now so defo countdown to friday at half 3 for my scan n meeting our littl sticky beanie :) x x x x x

Fingers crossed for you duck. Symptoms & possible line sound so promising!!!

xxx

AF got me !
have gone from 28 day cycle, to 30 days and now 26 days

i wish my body knew what it was doing,
oh well, another cycle, another 3 wasted tests - i should buy shares in them !

wishing, cant wait for scan pic
Beth - how are you ?
hi star, nand, toots
anyone heard from jojo ?
xxx

Hi ladies!

Sorry to hear about AF Duck!
Toots and Beth how are you ladies doing?

How are the preggo ladies?

Sorry been MIA lately. Trying to potty train my DD and busy with so many Dr appts and ultrasounds. So far ladies still preggo! Its a good thing don't get me wrong but getting really uncomfy. Its like I've gone back to my 1st tri again! :sick: all the time again, so sleepy, bbs killing me! Went to the Dr last week and said tech I'm in active labor but because of the shots I'm getting its preventing me from dilating. Getting strong contractions on and off, more of my mucus plug has been lost and so much pressure down there! He said once I stop the shots I'll very likely go right into labor so including this week that's 3 more wks! Hope it goes fast!

Sending lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: ur way ladies!!!!

woo hoo jojos only 3 more weeks til you meet your lil man! sorry you feel crap again but there is light at the end of the tunnel. you'll have your bubs before my stubborn little bugger even thinks of making a move.
duck sorry af got you, xxx
wishing star beth and toots how are you all doing??

Hi ladies

Boy I've had dramatic day been travelling 6 hrs to get home and only gone 15miles'!!! Weather so bad here all trains cancelled main roads and bridges shut! Fun fun,... Anyway 2pm tomo we see beanie really excited so very sleepy thou xx

Duck that happened to month before bfp I then ov a week later fingers crossed honey xx

Jojo not long now whoo hoo and NAND any twinges yet? Xx

Where is lou lou xx

star hun good luck for tomoz and get those pics on asap, cant wait to give you a nub guess, sorry your commute was crap, wait til the volcanic ash hits lol xxx
ps no twinges, lots of bh which are stronger than they were and tmi but cm in abundance,

Hey ladies.

Sorry AF got u duck!!
Jojo not long to go!! Such an exciting time for u!
Nand you must be ready to get baby out are you? Any sign of anything happening?
Fee hope scan goes well today. Can't wait to see the pic!
Wishing when do u get to see baby?

Anyone heard from Lou? Hope she's ok!!! Thinking of you sweetie. Hope you call by soon and let us know how your doing!

I'm CD10 today. AF packed her bags a few days ago. Decided to give the soy another try. We will see! Start OPKs today and I've bought the digital ones to check when I think I have my LH surge!

xxx

Hello hello hello pretty ladies

Scan was superb super doopper oh my goodness I am still on :cloud9: bubba wud not co-operate though lol bouncing about all over the place we managed to get the nub of the neck test done for downs and it was very low which is brilliant news... I have been grinning like mad we just went out for dinner to tell my ds and he is so excited he put his head on my tummy to see if he could hear the baby crying oh bless!!!!

BabyBrett.jpg

:happydance::happydance:

XXXxxxxx

ooh star how lovely, glad all is ok, your ds is sweet, im thinking thats a boy you got in there hun xx

Really I'm convinced its a girl this time.... oh well find out for sure in 8 short weeks lol wish I was in America eh u guys find out at 14-15 wks don't you?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->