1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

We DTD on CD6,9,11 & 13. So if I O'd early and it happened yesterday I would tech have :spermy: in there to meet them. Hopefully we will DTD tonight in case I O today and tomorrow night were taking the kids to my Aunts house to spend the night, so we can have a date night and Clean the basement out on Sat ( Its too hard throwing out old toys and having to leave the basement door open with the kids running around.) So I was hoping and I know he was too, that we would be able to have a nice, romantic, adult night! So I should be covered. He called a couple of mins ago and seemed fine. He asked what was wrong because I sounded upset and I told him I was fine. He made a remark like Don't worry, we'll take care of it tonight. I don't want it to be a job but I'm not going to complain if he gives it to me! I think I'll start picking out some outfits for Fri night to spice it up a little. Maybe that will make him feel better:shrug: He does know how important it is to me because when we decided to have another baby it was because I sat down with him and had a long talk about what I want in my life and where we were at. I lost my mom at a young age and I've had a pretty rough life and I've always been very independant and made a "Life Plan". We have been living our lives by his plan for the last 6 1/2 yrs and now its my turn to take control of my life again. I told him I want to start going to the gym, go back to school, and have another baby to start things off. If he wanted to go on this journey with me as my hubby then great. But if he wants something diffrenet in life he needs to let me know and we can part ways. I don't want to be 60 yrs old wishing I would have followed dreams and lived my life for me! He's my hubby and I love him to death and will support him in any journey he wants to go on in life. But I expect him to do the same with me. He said he wanted another baby but he was just scared and wants to make sure we can afford one etc. I completley agree. We are doing ok, were not rich but we are comfortable. We don't need help from the government, we both work, and we will be able to give them all what they need and what they want. Now, will he be able to work on his cars like he wants, buy parts, get new tech toys etc. Probably not. But that's not fair of him to be selfish. I've been doing great with the gym, Have a Pediatric First Aid/CPR class on the 24th, and have been planing what classes I will take next. If all that doesn't show him how important it is to me I don't know what will! I know that it will all work out one way or another. TTC is such an emotional roller coaster on its own with out this added stress. Thanks so much for listening to my Bah,Blah,Blah Soap Opera. :friends: :Hugs:

I'm hear to listen as well as go on about symptoms so I'm happy you've got it off your chest. You have to follow your dreams, relationships are 50/50. It would be awful to get to 60 and think 'if only...'
Dtd tonight and you've pretty much covered all bases. You can only try your best Hun.
As for an outfit for date night are we talking thigh length boots and fishnets!:haha::haha:

I was thinking, black and red corset, black stilettos and fishnets:haha: :rofl: Thanks so much for your support. I am feeling much better now. So crazy that someone half way across the world, that you've never met face to face could be going thru similar things and turn out to be a great new friend.:kiss:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. The Internet is pretty amazing in that way. :friends:
I'm glad you're feeling better. I find a rant does wonders!

I does! Sometimes you just need to get stuff off your chest. So, now that we have taken up most of the day with my issues:blush: How are you doing? Any new symptoms that have come up?

Well today I've had some weird twinges behind my belly button but I had that last month so I'm not really paying attention to that. Still getting the af type cramps and also a little more light brown/pink cm. I'm not sure now if it can be ib cos it's been 3 days now:shrug:

I've hear that IB can last up to 5 days, that's why some women mistake it for a short AF. As long as it doesn't increase into a flow it could still be IB. It was early the other day when you got it the first time so maybe I was right and it was just the begining of it implanting. Now these last couple of days its finishing up! Oh I really hope its IB!! THe cramping goes along with the symptoms of IB. How many DPO are you now? Like 8 right?

Got my first pos opt cd11 and I'm cd18 today. I hope it is ib! Trying not to get my hopes up but it's so difficult not to:haha:

YEp, that's arond the avg time women notice the IB!! COME ON BFP!!!!!! TOns of :dust: for ya luv!!

Morning Jojo, how did you get on last night? Was hubby up for :sex:
It's your date night tonight so what are you planning on cooking?
No symptoms as yet today for me but we'll see what happens later on during the day.

I forgot to mention about another possible symptom I've had. TMI COMING UP!!:haha:

I've been constipated for 3 days now!:wacko: my stomach making some very strange gurgling and popping noises. I guess this could explain the extreme bloating I've got.

Toots how many dpo are you? i had that bellybutton thing around time af was due. constipation always a good sign:thumbup::thumbup: when you testing again? do you normally still cramp after ov as i did too and that wasnt normal for me. fingers x'd hun

Jojos good luck with the date night, cook something with asparagus plenty of zinc, good for the swimmers (at least i think its zinc)(oooh think i might get some asparagus might just be having a craving)

Hey nand, glad to hear from you. I went a little crazy for a while! Even posted in the first tri looking for someone to explain why I'm getting lines on the opt still. I've calmed down now and didn't do a test yesterday cos it was getting me in a flap! I've had 3 days of small amounts of light brown/pink cm. I'm actually quite excited to be constipated:rofl: what normal person is excited about that! But it's a possible symptom so I'm staying positive. Just waiting for Jojo to enter the 2ww and it'll be symptom crazy here!:hugs:

MOrning ladies!
@ Nand, a least your craving something healthy!! How you feeling?
@Toots, those are GREAT signs!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm actually cooking up so reservations at a resturant:rofl:I cook every night like most women but also cook breakfest for the family each morning as well as lunch everyday for hubby and kids so any chance I get not to cook I take it! We are going to one of my fav seafood resturants. Glad to hear you held out on testing. WHen you gonna test next?
So my temps went up a little and we managed to get the :sex: done last night. CM still watery so don't know what that's about but still having O cramps and they are getting more intense. Maybe I'll O tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully the :spermy: from last night is up there now with their little pirate hats on, telescope and just searching for their treasure! :haha: My Uncle is coming to pick up the kids for the night so I don't have to drive 45 mins to their house. My uncle and hubby actually work together about 2 blocks from my house so he can pick them up on his way home. That will give me time to get ready to go. Really hoping we can :sex: again tonight and then I can't stop buggin him for a bit. But, my luck he's not gonna be in the mood tonight and then as soon as my 2ww starts he'll be a :sex: crazed man:wacko::haha:

Hubby gets a big gold star for dtd last night, it's your feminine charm Hun!:thumbup: sounds like the 2 of you have got a lovely night ahead of you. Don't blame you for wanting to treat yourself to a meal out, it makes a lovely change after having to cook all the time. If you can get busy tonight:)sex:)aswell then you've covered all bases. I'm sure the little :spermy:
are on their way to the jackpot right now! We're heading for that :bfp: there are a couple of seats in the first tri with our names on them!

Feminine charm aka threating him,screaming,crying,and throwing a complete fit and bribing!! :rofl: No, really he knew what the deal was when he got home last night. I really would like to :sex: tonight too! Not just for the :spermy: but to have a nice night. I haven't had a no kids night since my before my DD was born so its been a long time. Kinda nervous about it though. Ok, really nervous about it. My son has spent the night before but not my DD. So hard packing up their stuff. Feel like I'm sending them away or something! I need to get a grip!! HOw you feeling this morning?

It will do you both the world of good to have a nice romantic night together. Sometimes with all the distractions life throws at us it's easy to take each other for granted so I reckon it'll be a lovely evening for you both. As for your little ones, they are going to family so I'm sure they'll really enjoy a camping trip away from home. Have you picked your outfit yet?
I've managed to get oh slightly excited, I told him about the cramping, possible ib and the constipation (sexy eh!) and now he keeps asking me if I feel pregnant or do I think I might actually be pregnant. It's so sweet but if I'm not I reckon he's going to be so disappointed. I had one tiny bit more of brown cm, about a pin prick amount, but nothing since then.

hey you two im keeping your seats warm in first tri but jojos the amount you've been going at it i doubt you'll be able to sit down:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are gonna have to ply him with oysters!:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:=:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Nand, you are too funny! But, that's what I'm hoping for!!! He is gettin tuckered out! BUt last I said last night that he didn't have a problem :sex: everyday when we 1st got together, some times 3x a day, so why the trouble now? Said he must be losing his "skills":winkwink: Challenging his "skills" works everytime!:haha:
@ Toots, Not sure what I'm gonna wear. It really chilly here today and very windy so I think I might have to get my winter clothes out from last year and a little nervous about them looking right. Talked him into going to the gym with me before dinner though! Hope it doesn't get him to tired to :sex:

Make sure he doesn't do to much, don't want him falling asleep later! There's work to be done!:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->