1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Jojo, how's you little boy feeling today? And your hubby? It's really good that even though he wasn't feeling to good that he still managed to dtd. He must realise how much you want another baby. It's great that you didn't miss the opportunity especially as you're about to ovulate. So exciting to finally have you very nearly in the 2ww! We're going to be lucky this month, I can feel it in my bones!
I haven't really got any symptoms at the moment but I am going to do an opt in a while just to see if that's showing positive still.
I thought the same as nand, the background of your pic with hubby looked like such a lovely place. My oh has always wanted to emigrate to the states, whether we'll ever manage it is a different matter!

Thanks. My son's fever is gone but he's still stuffed up and coughing. My hubby left ok this morning, he had to be at work early this morning, @ 5:00am, and hasn't called to check in yet so not sure how he's feeling. I'm really lucky to have such a great husband. H takes such good care of me and the kids. Wanna:grr: him sometimes but that's normal:haha: What part of the states would you like to come too?

I reckon other half would want to go to Pittsburg cos of the steelers!:haha: but we did look at various places online and Boston looked really nice. Trouble is I don't think we'd ever have the cash to do it.

I heard Boston is really nice. Pittsburg I've heard is ok. I'm really more of a Beach girl. Born and raised in Tampa,Fl so there's salt water in my veins. Took me a loooong time to adjust here. Still really home sick. I'm sure it would cost a fortune to move to a different country! I always tell my hubby I want to take a holiday to the UK. There is something about the buildings, houses, streets, culture etc that is so cool. Cramping is getting worse and cm is increasing by the minute! Temps still low though. Def gonna try and sneak and get an OPK tonight.

We live v near the beach but I'm ashamed to say I never go. Its a shame we dont take advantage of the lovely places to go. Plus the british weather isnt v reliable! We've had pretty crappy weather this summer, the odd few weeks of hot sunshine but that's about it.
Your symptoms are sounding as though ovulation is really close. I wish I lived round the corner cos I'd pop on round with an opt from my supply for you! I hope you do manage to get one so you can know exactly what's going on.

:hugs::friends: Thanks hunni. I agree, I do think its gonna happen very soon! :dust: for us both!!

I've received my hospital appointment! It's on 18th November. So that's 5 weeks, not to bad:thumbup:

Not to long to wait but hopefully you won't need it at all! Fingers xx'd there is already a little bean snug and cozy in there!

I'm a little confused. I did an opt a couple of hours ago and it was negative after a few mins. I put it in the bin and I've just been back up and noticed that the test has a positive. Would that be classed as an evap? I know youre not really supposed to use opt as a pregnancy test but it is kinda weird that I've been getting a positive reading for days now. No cm at all but I have got mild af type cramps. What do you reckon?

Umm. To be honest, I'm not sure? I didn't think that OPK's could have evaps but I guess why wouldn't they? I do know that OPK's have a longer "valid time response" than HPT. Most HPT say after 10 mins don't read it and the OPK's I've used said may take 30 min for result so I'm stumped. It is weired that your getting BFP on an OPK still. But, if the OPK was POS because your preggo wouldn't an HPT come up BFP too? I'l ask on the other thread I'm close with. THere are 3 women on that one and maybe they can help. In the mean while maybe you should start a new thread and ask.

Thanks hun, I;m going to do another opt as soon as I need a wee! I'll time it better and see what happens.

I've just done another opt and its showing a faint but visable line. I dont really understand it. I've had pos opt on cd11, neg on cd 12 but i wonder if i binned it to quick, pos cd13,14,15,16,17 WTF! I must be laying eggs like a chicken!! I agree that surely if opt is picking up on something then surely hpt would show bfp. Trust me to be difficult!

Can you post a pic? Interested in seeing what it looks like. When are you gonna do another HPT?

Its been binned with the dinner scraps tipped on it! I'll do one tomorrow and get oh to upload it, i'm a technophobe! As for hpt i'll try again in a couple of days i think. I posted on the first tri forum cos I thought they may have experienced this and one lady thought i could of had ib. I've just had pink cm (tmi sorry!) and af isnt due till next thursday. Im really bloated and have got horrible cramps plus i'm coming down with a severe case of 2ww insanity!! My boobs are tender but only if i poke them really hard:haha:
Hows your day going hun?

Great, can't wait to see it! I really think that the spotting you had was IB! THere is just no other explanation in my mind! And stop poking your boobs!! Hopefully they will start hurting naturally!! Fingers crossed for you love! :dust::dust: for you!!!!

Hi Jojo, how's you today? Is your little boy getting better? You're on the threshold of the 2ww, so exciting!
I had a strange dream last night that I got a pos hpt on either cd 21 or 21st October, I can't remember which one. Funny thing is that af is due on 21st. Oh reckons it's cos I'm getting myself all wound up! Did a hpt first thing this morning and it was negative, oh told me I was wasting my time!:haha: going to lay off the tests I think cos my 2ww insanity is out of control:loopy:

Hey! That dream is a sign!!! BUt if your AF is due on the 21st then you still have awhile yet before you would get a pos HPT!! PMA hunni! Last night my hubby and I got into an argument because he didn't want to DTD:growlmad: Went to the gym, and he had time to relax and "get ready". When I got home everything was fine, we watched our fav show together and then I started hinting about DTD. He started acting like he was falling asleep, he was so tired, he wasn't in the mood. I was so :growlmad::brat::hissy: Are you kidding me? You've known all day what was going to happen and 5 mins before its time you tell me no! Does he have any clue how long I prepare for this week of the month!! Drinking grapefruit juice,temping,charting, Ovu SS, and all for these couple days and now he says NO!!!!! I tried to stay calm and after talking to him and he gave in and said yes... but.. if we did it last night then he wouldn't do it tonight! This is not a freaking game! I was so upset. I started flipping out! 1st of all, you should be happy to have :sex: with your wife! Sorry, about ranting. It just really pissed me off. It ended in me :cry: and him on the couch. I don't want TTC to be like this. Its supposed to be happy and joyful. Guess when he gets home tonight we'll have to have a talk. Thanks for listening. :friends:

Oh Hun I'm sorry to hear you ended up in an argument. I agree ttc shouldn't be like that. I keep reading other posts about women saying their oh don't want to feel like sperm donors but at the end of the day if they want to have a baby they have to provide the sperm! Is your hubby still feeling low about the problems with his family? Perhaps that's why he is not feeling like :sex:
It's v hard for us girls cos, like you said, we do all these things like the juice and opt etc all for building up to one week in the cycle! My oh can be just as bad, sometimes it feels like he just wants to get it over with so he can go to sleep! I understand he works hard but I can't make a baby on my own, I can do a lot of things but not that!:haha:
Maybe after you've had a chat with you hubby he'll realise just how important ttc is to you. I'm sending you a big dose of :hug:

I'm not sure how he's feeling about his family situation. I ask him how he is and he says ok but who knows. I'm glad to hear that my hubby isn't the only one who can be a jack-ass:haha: Its really put me in a foul mood today. I don't know why I'm freaking so bad because according to the SMEP were only suppose to do it every other day anyway, but guess I just feel like the more the better. And the one ticker says I'll O in 2 days and on another charting site called Taking Charge of Your Fertilty or something like that it says I'll O today, and Whenmybaby.com says I'll O tomorrow!!!! WTF? I'm having major O cramps but the EWCM is gone angain and back to watery.Hopefully a talk will get it thru to him. How do I fix this now? I'm sure if I'm still upset, he's still upset. He hasn't even given me the usual morning check-up call. If were both mad he's def not going to want to DTD. How do I fix this?:shrug: I don't feel like my :brat: was unjustified, but maybe I shouldn't have turned into such a big deal. UGGGHHHH! This is so hard! I don't want to say sorry because I don't want him to think they way he acted was ok either. Maybe this month just isn't my month:cry::shrug: I saw on another thread this woman was getting po OPKs, had 1 episode of spotting @ 6dpo and full tight feeling in her pelvis and she just got her :BFP: Can't wait to see your TOOTS!!!!!!

Men are so difficult to work out, and they say we're difficult! Does hubby know how v strongly you feel about having a baby? Maybe if you could some how get him to understand things wouldn't be so difficult. I think men struggle to understand how powerful womens feelings are when they want to conceive. It's like with me, I know oh really wants a baby but sometimes I feel just awful dtd cos I know he's hearts not in it, and that's hardly a turn on is it!:haha:
I'm the one that does all the research, pees on sticks, drinks horrible juice and makes the doctors appointment. Granted he's willing to try vitamins and things but he doesn't obsess like me and sometimes it's all I can think about! I've read that sperm can live inside a good environment for up to 5-7 days and you've been having loads of cm which would mean you've got a nice environment for them and you've dtd fairly regular haven't you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->