1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I can't wait to see your BFP! Almost as much as I want to see my own. Started to cramp a bit again but no noticeable CM. There was so much before and now hardly anything. Haven't taken any meds that would dry it up, been drinking the grapefruit and doing the tea and drinking more water because of going to the gym so really shouldn't i be over flowing with CM by now? Especially being so close to O? I promised myself I wouldn't do OPK this month, more like promised my OH. Wonder if I can find some change around the house and grab some cheapies from the dollar store on the way to the gym? I want to know what's going on! My hubby wants to take the very natural approach with TTC. He is very religious and cheap so doing OPKs, temping, keeping my legs in the air, drinking juice, timing when we DTD is all too much for him. He keeps saying it will happen when God is ready for it. I know that's true and I believe the same thing but he doesn't understand what its like to want to have another baby so bad. It took me a year and a half just to talk him into letting us try for #3 so I know if I ask him for money to go get some OPK's its not gonna be pretty. I keep thinking that going the "natural" way this month will show him I'm respecting his way of wanting to it and maybe I'll go back to the OPK next month. On the other hand maybe if I do just chill and try not to stress to much about it and take the let it happen approach it will finally happen. This is only cycle #4. I feel bad being so desperate already when there are women like you who have been trying for so long. Plus I have 2 beautiful babies already and feel bad for wanting more. I don't know. I'm just so excited for you!!! ANy new symptoms?

I don't think men do understand what it's like. At least all the things your doing like grapefruit juice and more water etc are good for your general health anyway. Do you think it's possible you ovulated earlier than you thought? My oh wouldn't be happy if he knew I'd taken a pregnancy test cos he likes to drag out the 2ww so the disappointment gets put off! I don't know what I'd have done if I'd have got a bfp today! I'd probably have to keep quiet!:wacko:
I kind of understand leaving it to nature but there's nothing wrong with giving it a helping hand! I think if it were me I'd probably scratch around for the cash to get an opt from the store, at least then you'll know what's going on. Does your temp chart not give you any clues as to whats going on? Im pretty bloated and have v mild cramps, is it in my head?!!:dohh:

Is my avatar like HUGE??? or is it just on my end? I went to change it and now every pic I choose is huge!!?

Is that a recent photo cos you have been saying you need to loose weight but judging by that pic you look lovely as you are. :thumbup:
It's nice to be able to put a face to the name Hun.

jojos and toots how you doing?

toots i see you are jumping feet first into the tww madness! How many dpo are you? Hopefully you wont have to go to the fs as your symptoms sound very hopeful.:happydance::happydance:

jojos firstly gosh you are pretty and your son is gonna be a heartbreaker when he is older :thumbup: I agree with toots about giving things a helping hand, and about the opks coz why miss an opportunity to get pg when a spending a couple of quid would give you the answer, charting is ok but it only tells you if you o'd retrospectively and you would be kicking yourself for having missed it, and I want my two buds in the 1st tri with me!

As for me Im doing ok, had a poorly girl this weekend, but she is back to her best today. Im not having many symptoms, serious peeing habit but thats ok as it meant I could pee on about 20 tests every day:happydance::happydance:,:cry: ran out of tests yesterday:cry: so peed on an opk :happydance::happydance: but sadly that was the last one, it was so + and it struck me how my opks have never been pos before:haha::haha:

Hey nand! Lovely to hear from you! So glad you're doing well. Yes I am totally into the 2ww madness:wacko: do you think it sound positive? Can't wait for me and Jojo to join you. We can be bump buddies :yipee: can't wait!!:hugs:

LOL!!! I don't know what happened? I guess I'll try to find an administraor to help me out. Thanks for the kind words about the pics though ladies! The 1st one was last year. Had a real ruff year and ate my way thru it:shy: I'm only about 20 lbs heavier than that pic but its all in my face and arms. But, down 5 lbs so far so good.
@ Toots,I agree. I don't think he'll ever get it. Sometimes us girls have to take matters into our own hands! Gonna find some change and grab one on the way to the gym. I don't know if I o'd early. Temps been really low all month so far and the other day there was a huge spike out of nowhere but went back down the next day so I don't know what that's about. Those symptoms sound really good!
@Nand, nice to hear that your doing well. Sorry about the little one and hope she's doing better! Can't wait till Toots and I join you as bump buddies!
I hope I can figure out this avatar thing:confused:

Think I'll try an upload a pic in a message to see what happens. Sorry if its huge.

Attachments

• IMG_20101002_150814.jpg
    IMG_20101002_150814.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
toots i think so, that spotting could have been ib, a girl on here got a pos hpt at 6dpo so she must have implanted early, I had cramps from about 4dpo which was unusual for me as once i'd o'd that was it for me with cramps til a few days before af was due.

Fingers crossed then nand. I'm staying positive! I'm going to take another opt tomorrow to see if that's still showing positive.

jojos glad to say the pics are normal size!! your kids look like their dad, how old are you coz you look young! go grab those opks, I think men think you are challenging their virility when you try to help things along with fertility aids when all you are trying to do is to fulfill that horrible ache wanting a baby brings and trying to get it sooner rather than later. Philadelphia looks lush, have never been to america but would love to go, will get there one day!!

It's gone big again but not massive like before! You are really making me laugh Hun!

Hey Jojo, how's you today? You were so funny yesterday :rofl: had me cracking up cos everytime I came onto the thread there was a massive pic of you!
How'd you get on at the gym? And did you manage to seduce hubby into :sex:
I tested again first thing this morning and of course got a :bfn: but for some really weird reason I feel kind of positive:shrug: that v light brown/pink cm has vanished. Did you manage to get an opt?

Good morning ladies!!! Well, gonna try and fix my avatar again:confused::wacky: And my siggy was erased too?? So, last night was a drama filled night ( which is starting to become to normal around here!) My hubby has a lot of things going on with his family and to make a long story short he was very emotional, crying, upset and def not in the mood to :sex: and on top of that my son has come down with a bad cold and was feeling quite bad. So, obviously didn't get to the gym and spent all night wiping away boogers and tears. My hubby said to me a couple times that he knew how important it was for us to DTD and offered a couple times but even though I wanted to do it soooo bad I couldn't bring myself to be that selfish. So we laid in bed till 1:00am just talking. He said how much he appreciated that I didn't get upset that he didn't want to DTD. At 3:00am he woke me up telling me he was "ready to make a baby" It was really nice too. I think after seeing that I put his feelings over mine and saw "the old" me as he put it, got him in the mood! :dance: And good thing because this morning when I woke up I had major O cramps and increase CM that is getting more EW'ish.Should O in the next day or 2 so hopefully, fingers XX'd, my legs won't be tonight:winkwink::haha:
@Toots, how you doing hunni? ANy more spotting? ANy other Symptoms?
@Nand, thanks for the kind words, and yes my kids do look just like their dad! But thank god my DD at least got my hair! :haha: I'm 26. ANd most of Philadelphia doesn't look like that unfortunately. I live right outside of the city about 30 mins away. Its much nicer than the actual city. There are a lot of great things to do in the city. Are there any specific places you want to visit if you ever got to come to America? Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->