1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

LOL Toots! Aint that the truth! But, decided not to go to the gym tonight, we'll wait till the morning. Gonna go shopping before dinner instead:D

Hey Hun, hope you and hubby had a fab date night! Oh and I are knackered cos of loads of work so not much :sex: going on but it's pretty pointless in the terms of ttc anyway so I'm not worried. I think we both need some sleep:haha: let me know how you got on :kiss:

HEy luv! Been really busy over this way too! Had a nice night yesterday but didn't DTD because we were both soooo sleepy and had to get up really early to clean then basement. Did manage to get a :sex: session in this evening though. Never really had a good amount of EWCM this cycle which worries me. Temps went up again this morning and Cm pretty dry so that leads me to believe I O'd the other day. But, tonight, I've had lots of strong O type cramps so guess my temps tomorrow will give me a little better clue. Either way I think I've DTD almost every other day this fertile pd. so I guess if temps are high again tomorrow I'll consider myself officially in my 2ww! If Low then maybe I I O'd late which would be good too because I'd have a batch of fresh :spermy: waiting for the egg! How do you feel? Any more spotting? DId you test again? Hope you're having a great weekend!

Glad you had a nice evening. How'd you get on cleaning the basement? Get rid of much? I reckon you did really well with pretty much dtd every other day. Bet you'll be glad to get into the 2ww just for a rest!:haha:
I'm still spotting which is beginning to worry me as it's now 6 days. Not really got any other type of cm, boobs currently aren't sore but I'm still getting on and off af type cramping. I had a worry some time back that I had a lp defect and if this spotting continues up until af then I'll have had a lp of 4 days! Im taking vit b complex plus started the agnus cactus to help lp but so much for that! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. At the moment I'm waiting for a jelly to set cos I'm making a trifle!

Well, woke up @ 7:00am and went to the gym for while. With all the eating out and midnight snacks w/ hubby I know I gained back the 5 lbs I lost but it was so worth it! Temps went really high this morning again but had some EWCM after the gym so don't know what that's all about?? I was looking at my chart and I had EWCM on CD14, CD15 was the last day of my temps being low and CD16 temps started to rise, so I'm guessing I O'd on CD15. Gonna wait till I get my crosshairs on FF to change my ticker. If I'm right I'm already on 3dpo! On to my 2ww. These next couple weeks are gonna be really busy for me, so hopefully I can hold out testing till I'm late. We'll see about that:haha: How you feeling? Did you test again yet? Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Well, for the last couple days I've been having serious cramps like AF/O type cramps. If it was time for AF I would probably be wearing a pad right now. Last night and this morning, lots of watery CM and FF crosshairs say I O'd on CD 16 I'm not sure if that's right. I really think I O'd on CD15 but either way we :sex: right around the right times so we shall see. I really feel like I'm @ 4dpo. I know its way to early to have any symptoms but was sooo sick to my belly last night, all night, into this morning. Had another dream about having a baby last night. I dreamt I got a BFP and I gave birth to twin boys. I was watching a show about a lady who gave birth last night before I went to bed:haha: How you feeling? I read your last post real fast before I had to run out yesterday and was wondering what a Trifle was. Then We came back, turned on the Food Network Channel and there was a special on Trifle! Looks yummy! How did it turn out? WHat flavor did you make?

Hey Jojo, just imagine if your dream was right and you had twin boys! Symptoms would start earlier if you carrying twins. How many days after ovulation does implantation occur? You definately dtd a good number of times so fingers crossed the af type cramps are a good sign.
I'm still getting the light brown cm on and off, that's 7 days on the trot now so I'm thinking I'm out this month. I did an opt and a very, very faint line appeared, that has been v strange this month but I wonder if it's a faulty batch of tests cos they were only cheap from amazon. I've not really had any other symptoms develop apart from tender boobies but that's not really unusual this close to af.
I made a raspberry trifle, it was really yummy! I thought I'd make something sweet cos oh has come down with a nasty cold and is feeling sorry for himself, you know what men are like when they get a cold!:haha:

OH, don't I know how they get! My hubby cam down with a cold yesterday. All 4 kids have been passing this crazy virus around now and we thought we missed it! But, yesterday HUbby was so grumpy all day and was looking pretty bad by the evening. I woke up this morning feeling a bit under the weather but think I can handle it. ABout the dream, it would be crazy! I've always felt like I would have twin boys one day. When I got preggo with the twins this last pregnancy I thought it explained the feeling. But after the one passed I still felt like that. Before I got preggo with my twins he always talked about his " 2 brothers" and now that he's older he says were gonna have 2 babies! We'll see! WOuld be crazy right?

Twins would be awesome! But I think trying to push out one would be scary enough let alone two!:haha:

YEa, especially afterwords for the hubbies of you get my drift!:haha: When you give birth are you get get pain meds? Both births I wanted to go "natural" but with my son was in Loabor for 1 week and pushing on and off for 2 days so def changed my mind, and my daughter lasted till the last moment and couldn't take it anymore! Personally I think it jsut make the birth more enjoyable.

I'd like to think I'd be able to have a natural birth but in reality it looks so painful I don't know if I'd be able to do it! It must be so tiring aswell. Did you manage to get any sleep during your last births or is that just continual pushing and pain?! There was a programme on tv here not long ago and it was all about a maternity hospital and one woman gave birth in a birthing pool. I wonder what that would be like?

I've always wondered about that birthing pool thing. Sounds cool but don't really think I'd be up for sitting in a pool of water with all the stuff that comes out of you! With my son, they had to end up giving me morphine because my body was going into shock. SO, after they gave that to me I was off to dream land! But it made it harder in the end because I was still really drugged up when it was time to push. Didn't feel him pop out at all. Just felt the contractions, but no ripping or tearing or anything like they say. With my DD I was inudced 6 wks early because I was leaking fluid thru a pin hole in the bag and she was sick. It only took 32 hrs from walking in the hospital to popping her out. They gave me some sleeping meds at night to let me get some rest but the contraction woke me up and I was up the whole night and next day in pain! With my son's birth my hubby,mom,Aunt,cousins and the Dr/nurse were all in the room from the start thruout the whole week until he was born. With my DD no one could be there so I did the whole thing up until they saw her head alone. The Dr said I was close so I needed to call my family. My BFF was at work and so was my hubby and my son was at school .So, by the time evryone got to the hospital they were getting my legs in the stirups. I thought they were gonna miss it. I was crying because they had to be there. THey had the door cracked open and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a heard of people running down the hall. I thought it was Dr's and someone was having trouble but I heard my son's voice saying "Hurry papi!" It was "the crew" They made it just in time! As I put my legs up the nurse said "what ever you do DO NOT PUSH or she'll fall on the floor, her head is hanging out!" It was crazy, because the Dr, still wasn't in the room yet! It took one little push and she was out. But, my births were not normal. I'm really hoping either one or 2 babies I get to actually go into labor normally this time!

You certainly went all out for the dramatic births luv!:haha: Lets hope the next one is a little more relaxed! Its funny isnt it that if we normally do things that hurt us we dont tend to do it again, but women go on to give birth time and time again. Is it true that as soon as the baby is born you forget all about the pain youve just been through?

ABSOLUTLY!!!! Really, for me, the baby isn't even all the way out and you are so excited and full of emotion you don't remember how much pain you were just in. I mean you know it hurt, you know it was intense but I was actually mad that I didn't hold out and go naturally because I thought it wasn't that bad. Its crazy to think literally one minutie I was naked,on all fours, rocking back and fourth, screaming in pain, praying and begging God to please help me, and yelling on the top of my lungs thru the maternity ward" I want pain meds right f**king now!!!" When the guy walked into the room for the epidural he stopped for a min and said" Wow, Ive never seen that before!" It was really embarrassing but really 4 mins later they saw her head and it was done! Really, some women ask for a C-sec so they don't have to go thru that but if I had to go that route even though I've already been thru it 2x I would be really dissapointed. Its great!

I've been doing some research online and I've found that ib can last for as much as 13 days! Thats something new I've leant today and also I may actually not be out yet!:thumbup:
May do another hpt tomorrow morning just to torment myself:haha:

Sounds soooooooo exciting. The spotting hasn't turned into a flow right? How many DPO are you now?

I'm pretty sure I'm about 11dpo. I'm really pleased I found that info and now i've got the pma back! I've got absolutely no cm apart from this spotting that I've had. Shouldn't that have increased by now?
How about you, any new symptoms developing? I'm feeling really positive about you this time cos you worked really hard to get plenty of dtd in before ovulation!:thumbup:

think as far as CM everyone is different. I can't wait till you test again! COME ON BFP!!! I really would love it for you to be able to call the Hospital and have to cancel that fertility appt because your already knocked up!!! I know I'm only 3-4dpo but of course I'm SS already:dohh: I've been really sleepy today but in a really good mood.Not that I'm not usually happy but I have a little pep in my step like I just got good news. I've had heartburn this afternoon which if VERY strange because I can count on 1 hand the times I've had heartburn when I wasn't preggo ( got it everyday all day with both pregnancies) Was really sick to my belly all night long, and my back is really sore, lots of watery cm still and still cramping! The cramping is very unusual for me. I cramp during AF and cramp the day before,of and sometimes after O'ing. But never this long. I know its all a coincidence but hey isn't that's what happens in the 2ww! SS everyday, all day! I was reading one of those gossip magazines and read my horoscope for the week of Oct 25th (the week I can test) and It said something like a big change is coming your way. Hope its the change I'm looking for! You gonna test again in the am?

Its all sounding pretty good to me, especially the heartburn and cramping!:thumbup: I'm so glad your finally in the 2ww so I can obsess over your symptoms aswell. My oh keeps asking how I'm feeling cos of the spotting I've been having I think he's feeling quite positive. He reckons I should test in the morning as he isnt going into work until midday so he can be here if I get a bfp. I'm trying not to get to carried away but its so difficult isnt it once you start getting symptoms or strange things happening. It's still early to test tomorrow but you never know whats round the corner!

Hi there

sorry not been in touch just back from NYC, well the dreaded :witch: got me and I have been super gutted :cry: So I am ovulating now so fingers crossed it works this month, I just can't get over how many symptoms I had and how much I had convinced myself that I was pregnant!! Hopefully the :spermy: will work this month, glad to see that ur all doing so well :thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"