1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hey gals those symptoms sound good toots i didnt have any cm this month totally abnormal for me, have made up for it since though, the ib thing i dont no enough about but nothing is impossible and thats why some women end up giving birth to babies they didnt no they were pregnant with!

jojos i had cramping from 3-4dpo right up until 11dpo when they got more intense then disappeared. heartburn and sick not bad symptoms either. as for the watery cm i think grapefruit juice and green tea worked too well,

Girls im still keeping those seats warm and its getting easier the fatter my ass is getting but id rather we be getting fat asses together so sending lots of lucky sticky:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey star, nice to see you back. Did you have a good time in nyc? Sorry to hear that af came. Hopefully this is your month hun!:thumbup:

Thanks nand, with any luck we'll be joining you v soon! All fat arses together:haha:
Morning jojo, hows you today? Any new symptoms developed?

Hey Star! Sorry to hear about that bitch the :witch: !! But, glad your back with us so we can help you celebrate your BFP this cycle!! You doing anything different this cycle?
@Toots! I reallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want this t be your BFP and your right it is sooo hard not to let your mind run wild and get your hopes up when your body is playing tricks on you! Are you still spotting?
@Nand thanks for all your luv and :dust: I hope you are rubbing some of that :bfp: on us everytime you stop by! How you feeling? Can't wait to join you hunni! What type of cramps were you having? I'm having mild O type cramps to pretty intense O/AF cramps. They are more like extremely uncomfortable stretching cramps really. I feel really tight in there as well as lower back pain. Last night while at the gym I got heartburn again. As I'm working out I'm in "the zone" and bam I get hit with heartburn. I was happy and a surge of hope and excitement ran thru me then it got really annoying because it really started to bother me. The cramps are pretty intense today again. Its like one day just dull and the next bad. Really it feels like tugging/pulling/stretching. But isn't it to early for that? Boobs a little sore this morning but it could be from them bouncing around last night for 2 hrs while at the gym :haha: Well, guess time will tell right!!

Its all sounding good girl!! Heartburn and intense cramps:thumbup::thumbup:
I may be completely wrong but I think I may have read that implantation can happen from 3dpo, I'll have to research that to double check. This is going to be our month I just know it!:happydance:
I did a hpt but that didnt show anything but its still 3 days till af is due. Had a bit more pink cm this morning but not loads. the veins in my boobs are a bit more visable, even oh said they were but I think he may have been agreeing with me to shut me up:haha: They also feel tender when I walk and last night one of our cats walked right over them while I was in bed and it was sooooo painful!

YEA for sore boobs!!!! I think I've read it can happen that early to but don't want to get my hopes up just yet but boy do I have cramps today! DOn't you sorry about that BFN! It is still early and you are gonna get that :bfp: We are both gonna happily skip arm in arm over to 1st trim and join Nand this month!!!!! And on the way we are gonna stop by and pick up Star!!
:dust::dust::af::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust:

I've just found some info online that says implantation can occur anywhere from 3-10 dpo. I hope thats why you've got your symptoms already hun! Its a little bean getting snug and warm:hugs:

I'm hoping that I'll be able to control myself now until thursday! How about you?

Well, AF is due around the 28th-29th so I'm going to TRY and hold out till at least till the 28th. Only have 1 FRER and 1 EPT blue dye and am going to really try and stay away for the store to buy cheapies! I'm going to focus on the gym and these next couple weeks are gonna be busy. On Fri we have a thing a my son's school to talk about his family and something about his family so were going to talk about Puerto Rico and things like what we eat, our music and teach them about a little frog called El Coqui. Its only in Puerto Rico and I'm gonna read them a story about it then give them frog toys and let them color a pic of the frog. Then Sat have a family birthday party to go to, Mon son has a field trip,Wens have a meeting with my trainer at the gym and Fri he has a fall party @ school and I'm reading a fall book about a mouse and painting all the kids faces like little mice. Its gonna be fun. I have to really need to start planning my DD 2nd birthday party too which is a job and a 1/2! Not going to be big just family but when I was little I never got B-day parties because we didn't have money so I really like to give my kids nice parties. So, you think I'll be busy enough to not test to early???:haha: It would be great to be able to announce the new little bean at her party!

Thats a packed schedule! I reckon you'll be to busy to think to much about testing. Its when the symptoms start becoming more apparent that it becomes difficult to not test. What sort of thing are you planning on doing for your little girls birthday?

Well, I figured I'd just have snacky foods, decorate with a Dora the Explorer theme and have a cake. We don't know many kids her age to invite so it will only be a couple of kids. More just a reason to get the family together and EAT!!:haha:

That will be lovely. Its nice to get the family together. Isnt it thanksgiving for you guys next month? Am I right in thinking thats a bigger occasion in the states than christmas?

Hey Nand, when you next pop over hun could you let me know if/when your boobies started getting tender or painful and also if you got an increase in cm. I've noticed today that my boobs are getting more tender as the day goes on! I'm also concerned that I've got no cm and I keep reading that it should be increasing:wacko: Jojo what do you reckon? Its done me no bloody good having 2 days off work, all I've done is obsess over 'symptoms!!' I also feel a queasy feeling but that could be cos I've stuffed my face all afternoon!:haha:

toots they hurt on and off throughout but very vaguely hurting, wasnt sure if it was me manhandling them, i got no cm til after af was due probably about 5wks, that was so unusual for me, it was completely gone, when you gonna test again?

jojos you put me to shame, im tired just reading everything you are getting up to! hows the ss going, i looked at your chart and i think its wrong! i still think you ov on 15 and your coverline would be alot lower then which would make it more like last months. xx

Thanks nand, I was feeling a little concerned about the complete lack of cm! I'm thinking I'll see if af turns up on thursday and if not then I'll test. I've only got to get through tomorrow. Are you feeling well apart from being tired? Any strange cravings?

:haha:I feel like that on a regular basis, maybe I am up the duff after all!:haha:

@Toots, Christmas is the biggest holiday here but Thanksgiving is REALLY close behind. Usually most people have off work at least 1/2 a day the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day and then its BLACK FRIDAY!! Have you heard of that? Its the day after Thanksgiving. That is the unofficial, official First Christmas shopping day! It really starts at midnight. All the stores open starting from 12midnight till morning, all at different times. They have crazy sales, and specials. Most have a "you get a free gift if your one of the first 10 people in line to get in." or stuff like that. 2 yrs ago a man died from getting trampled when a store opened. Last yr was the first yr I went. Its usually women and the biggest lines are usually at the toy stores, discount stores and electronic stores. My BFF and I went together. We cleaned up from Thanksgiving and put the kids to bed. We left at 8:00pm to get in line at the toy store and there were already women standing there for 3 hrs and the store didn't open till midnight. When the doors opened it was like something I had never seen before. Adults were knocking people over, crawling on top of shelves just to get a toy. We got what we needed and got in line t pay and I swear were in line from 12:30 till 5:00am JUST TO PAY FOR 3 THINGS!! They were like 70 % off and my son really wanted it so I did it. We had a couple more stores to hit and we didn't get home till 11:00 the next day. ANother tradition that's big here is you set up your christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving so I still had to go with the family and cut down our tree, bring it home a decorate it and decorate the house for Xmas! I didn't sleep for 29 hrs! But it was all worth it! So, yes, Thanksgiving is coming and its a big deal! One of my fav times of year! Do you guys have Thanksgiving or a tradition that's close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->